Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

I'm in need on some advice on what to equip/remove from my Avatar to make it look better, Also I'm in need of a facial item/s that would suit my Avatar, help would be greatful.

Divine Prophet

Honestly I would remove everything and start from scratch. What theme do you want? Do you want one just based on color themes or by character? For example mine is based on both color and character (mint and cream + angel warrior character). Its all up to you. Figure out what you want first and then you can think about item suggestions and gold budget. Good luck!

Newbie Noob

My color i guess would be black but theme however i don't know, i guess assassin or demon or something like that.

Divine Prophet

Night_Angel_Neko
My color i guess would be black but theme however i don't know, i guess assassin or demon or something like that.

That's a good start! The easiest route would be going to tektek.org and clicking the dream avatar simulator where you can view all the Gaia items in one place. You can search via key words like demon or assassin and will give you a list of items. You can also search items by color as well.

Newbie Noob

Thanks i guess I'll try that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas