Welcome to Gaia! ::

The role play is done, the Dark Lord is dead. A new beginning shown in a vision: one with:

A pad to chat and plot (MoPad) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
A thread to see our past and make new ones (OOC Thread) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Any form of background plotting (either) 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
Fast plotting and a backup plan when no one is able to plot (both) 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
This poll closed on May 9, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50 > >>

NightMagic6
User Imagecomen snala
User Image
shweigei

glad you approve... and good luck to getting into that seat lol

click to sing
with the sims

Beloved Hellraiser

Just a Sim
User Imagecomen snala
User Image
shweigei

I'll post tomorrow, but for those of you that wish to post at the party here are a few things to know...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- all furniture has been cast with a Levitation Charm... if you wish to sit on a couch / chair - you will need to levitation yourself or have someone help you up...

- the band is set up across from the fireplace (Lewis' band if he is willing) when the band is not playing, the instruments play music from through out the ages of varying genres on their own

- the room has been given a temporary undetectable extension charm... so the crowd can fit comfortably...

see? Aaron isn't so dumb... just not applying himself lol

click to sing
with the sims
Calais: Floating chairs? What perv came up with that?
*Smacks*
Calais: It's an honest question! All the more reason for me to not hang around for too long
*Eye roll* Honestly the lot of you

Desirable Sex Symbol

Minnie better wear cute panties as she fangirls over a band with flying furniture xD jeesh...bad idea written all over it xD

Beloved Hellraiser

lilmisslulu17
Minnie better wear cute panties as she fangirls over a band with flying furniture xD jeesh...bad idea written all over it xD

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

RCCaughtem's Queen

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
I'm going to hold off posting until i get a moment to breathe. Co-worker asked me to cover him for today and in all honesty it was confusing as to what was going on. And my one manager wants to know why he suddenly wanted me to cover. And thus i got stuck with working two 4:30 to close shifts back to back which is just s**t really. I may post sunday night because I get off at like, 10 that night.
User Imagecomen snala
User Image
shweigei

why does no one get on the pad any more? emotion_8c

click to sing
with the sims

Beloved Hellraiser

Just a Sim
User Imagecomen snala
User Image
shweigei

click to sing
with the sims
We do, just when you are working it seems ninja

RCCaughtem's Queen

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
Just a Sim
User Imagecomen snala
User Image
shweigei

click to sing
with the sims

I GET ON

Beloved Hellraiser

Desirable Sex Symbol

Just a Sim

soooo I just read that scene and what went through my head was..."MINNIE CAME IN LIKE A WRECKKKKIIINNNNG BALLLLL!!!! ALL SHE WANTED WAS HER LOLLIPOPPPPP! ALL SHE EVER DID WASSSS WREEECK THINGS!"

Minnie: stare "...shut up! I didn't meant to do it!"

Beloved Hellraiser

lilmisslulu17
Just a Sim

soooo I just read that scene and what went through my head was..."MINNIE CAME IN LIKE A WRECKKKKIIINNNNG BALLLLL!!!! ALL SHE WANTED WAS HER LOLLIPOPPPPP! ALL SHE EVER DID WASSSS WREEECK THINGS!"

Minnie: stare "...shut up! I didn't meant to do it!"
rofl

Desirable Sex Symbol

LOL! Oh gawd, I cant wait for Sim to post. Before I post to respond to Owen I have to let Sim respond and have a say too. But im so excited XDD this scene too funny but its already pissed some people off xDD <_< Owen looks mad...he totally saw Minnie's tralala! LOLOLOL

Minnie: -.-' "you really enjoy my misery don't you"

Not really...okay maybe a little! But its funneh!

Minnie: "Not really! Everyone saw my cheeky a**! It's your fault!"

Not my fault...its yours, you're the one who loves candy so much you would risk jumping off a levitating couch to save it

Minnie: O.O...."You made me this way!" T^T

*pats Minnie on the back* there, there...youre still cute! And now that everyone saw your panties they might forgive you crushing Aaron. I mean...except Owen but im sure he'll understand. OMG...what if Owen LIKED the view

Minnie: stare "You're trying to give me nightmares....aren't you..."

twisted

Beloved Hellraiser

lilmisslulu17
LOL! Oh gawd, I cant wait for Sim to post. Before I post to respond to Owen I have to let Sim respond and have a say too. But im so excited XDD this scene too funny but its already pissed some people off xDD <_< Owen looks mad...he totally saw Minnie's tralala! LOLOLOL

Not my fault...its yours, you're the one who loves candy so much you would risk jumping off a levitating couch to save it

*pats Minnie on the back* there, there...youre still cute! And now that everyone saw your panties they might forgive you crushing Aaron. I mean...except Owen but im sure he'll understand. OMG...what if Owen LIKED the view

twisted
rofl
Isn't torturing our little creations fun? lol

Abbey: No!

Hush you, we don't care about your opinion
lilmisslulu17
User Imagecomen snala
User Image
shweigei

Aaron: wreaking ball, yep

click to sing
with the sims

Desirable Sex Symbol

Jewel_Jones
lilmisslulu17

twisted
rofl
Isn't torturing our little creations fun? lol

Abbey: No!

Hush you, we don't care about your opinion

lol yes! Although I feel bad for Minnie sometimes, especially since what is to come =/

Minnie: "What? What do you mean?"

You'll find out soon enough...prepare for lots of visions. Keep your friends close!

Minnie: O.O "I'm scared"

twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas