c:

Fashionable Perfectionist

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image
xxxxxxxA l l i s o n - R o s e - S u z u k i - A m i y a

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I will forever hold the honor of my power in my own right, my way.
No one is going to stop me!

User Image

Suzuki smirked as she put her hands to her temples and could see Karina land before she even literally did. Perfect. She quickly ran back into the building to Habiki's room. I'm back, and I also heard your thoughts. A scapegoat? Heh. Why not that Professor Cross? I'm sure everyone would go to her and ask questions anyway. Why not put the blame on her? She thankfully got the last word out right before Karina ran into the room. Suzuki smirked, but quickly wiped it off of her face and walked over to the girl.

Karina, there you are. Did you do as I asked? You took long enough. And by took 'long enough', Suzuki meant that Karina did a great job for using the entire thirty minutes. Those bombs were going off one by one, and she knew it. They were pollution bombs, of course people would be afraid. I'm glad that you took my request. I've been so busy lately also dealing with Kanto that I just couldn't plant those seeds...oh wait, I have a message. Suzuki checked her phone and saw that she was requested to go to Goldenrod city. Perfect...too perfect.... Suzuki held in her satisfaction and looked at Karina, slightly widening her eyes. Karina, big trouble. There's something going on at the lake! They're unsure of what it is, but there is supposedly a dark air around it, and and something in the water. And we just planted the flowers, too...it doesn't matter, you're coming with me to investigate. Let's go! Suzuki gave Habiki a quick nod and a smirk while Karina wasn't looking, and then released her Sigilyph from its Pokemon. Sigilyph, to Goldenrod, now. Sigilyph read its trainer's thoughts and then seemingly snickered. Suzuki held onto Sigilyph's feet and the two then flew outside and then soared into the air on the way to Goldenrod. Excellent job, Karina...you served me well. Haha!

Moments later when the two arrived in Goldenrod, the news crew was already there, along with a huge group of people. They all turned to see the tall white-haired woman and cheered. Right on time for me to make my appearance...this is too easy, Sigilyph. These week-minded fools. Sigilyph nodded in agreement with its trainer and then Suzuki ran over to the lake, trying to look as surprised as possible. What happened here? We just planted those flowers, too....we were trying to make Goldenrod so pretty as a surprise for you all, but it's been ruined! Suzuki smirked with scorn. Too easy. The news cast all crowded around the tall young woman and started bombarding her with questions, but the main one was, "Will Goldenrod be safe?!" Suzuki nodded and gave her hair a flip. Yes, of course it will. As long as we are members of the Elite Four, things will be safe! But my sincere condolences for the lake. It's completely polluted. Suzuki nodded toward the lake and the news casters nodded, scribbling down things eagerly.

Any other questions? Suzuki enjoyed seeing all these people in unnecessary fear. It made her snicker a bit. "Yes...do you have any idea who could have done this?" A female reporter pushed a mic closer to Suzuki's mouth. Suzuki cleared her throat, and bowed her head a bit, bangs covering her eyes. Forgive me, i'm not sure. But I do suggest that it might be some sort of criminal gang. You know they've been going around lately. But not to worry, we will make sure that all the citizens of Johto are safe, along with the Gym Leaders and Champion of the region. You've no need to worry. It was almost strange how good of a liar Suzuki was. "Thanks you for your responses, Miss Suzuki!" They continued to nod and scribble, and Suzuki just rolled her eyes quickly.

The reporters turned toward the camera, and one stepped closer to it. "Well, there you have it folks! If it's coming from the beautiful Suzuki herself, we've surely nothing to worry about! Of course the psychic daughter of Sabrina who is also an Elite Four member will protect us! That's all, folks, tune in next time! This has been an emergency broadcast." They turned off the cameras and their mics and cameras, turned to Suzuki, bowed, and then went on their way back to the TV station. Perfect. A wonderful job as usual, Sigilyph. You looked wonderful with the way you just played along. Suzuki hoped that Karina saw the entire broadcasting so she wouldn't get suspicious. Suzuki was always good at pretending that she had no idea why a situation had happened, especially when she was the one to cause it.

The young woman walked over to Karina, flipped her hair, and tilted her head. The lake should be fine. It'll take a long while to clean it out, but the lake will be just fine. We'll re-plant those flowers later, alright? Suzuki nodded, and then turned towards the polluted lake. It was a good thing that Karina had planted those seeds around the lake; what better than polluting their water supply? Don't worry, we'll be alright, the citizens will be safe. Let's just worry about our duties as Elite Four members. Suzuki ruffled Karina's hair, and Sigilyph let out a mocking cry, surprised that his trainer was playing the part oh, so well. Suzuki was just keeping her expression as blank as possible. The fact that this was going even too well was almost laughable.

User Image

Are you going to get in my way?
You're going DOWN by the hands of me! You're finished!

{Out Of Control:This is gonna be GOOD, yo. MONSTER POST. RAAAAWR.}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image

User Image

xxxDont get too close, Its dark inside

Cornelious was busy doing patrol rounds as he walked, sighing a bit. He waved to Aeryn, knowing that he was simply too busy to hold a full conversation. That's what it was like being head honcho, apparently. He stretched and yawned, trying his best to wake himself up. It didn't help a bit that he was always the first one up to go get food for everyone. But hey, it was an easy job, and who better than a Gengar to go get it?

Soon enough, he had circled around, and decided to make his way back outside, his long sleeves protecting him from the sun's rays that sometimes bothered him. Had to make sure everything was clear outside as well.

After walking for a few moments, he heard someone crying and a softer voice speaking...were they mix breeds? They could've been; they were around the community...well, that was his job, anyway. And he didn't mind doing it.

Cornelious started sprinting, wanting to get to the two voices he heard as soon as possible. One of them could've been hurt, or even worse. But when he approached two small mix breed children, he smiled warmly, kneeling down to the both of them. One of them was sharing food; how nice.

I know you, young lady. You've been here for about a week. Your name is Momo, right? I helped you get here.

Cornelious patted her on the head, and then turned to the boy. He was shaking, exhausted. The young man frowned at this, holding out a hand for him to come.

What is your name? Mine is Cornelious.

He smiled gently, letting him know that he meant no harm at all.

I can take you back to where this girl got the bread she shared with you. And there are others like you, too. Around your age. Doesn't that sound nice? And you and Momo can stay together. Okay? Will you please come with me so we can get you some food and warmth?

He moved just a little closer to the little boy, hoping that he wouldn't run away or anything. It was Cornelious' job to find the lost mix breeds, and he truly wanted to help this one. The poor thing was shaking in his shoes.

xxxIts where my demons hide

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image

Ever on and on I continue circling
With nothing but my h a t e in a carousel of agony
Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing
And suddenly I see that I can't break free--I'm
Slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity
With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony
To tell me who I am, who I was
Uncertainty enveloping my mind
Till I can't break f r e e, and

Suzuki watched as Battler was chasing around a little kid, and then he turned to face her. "Why, hello there. Ready to die already, I see. Very well. Well, too bad for the victims inside the shop, as my associate is taking care of them as we speak!" Suzuki said, letting out a devious maniacal laugh, and listened as Alpha destroyed the store and the people inside. "Yes! It's time! No more laying low! It's time the world recognized us! It's time for all of you pathetic creatures to realized your END!" Suzuki said, letting loose that same insane laugh, and walked into the damaged building. "Wonderful job leaving the vat of grease! I can still have my fun Alpha!" Suzuki said, raising her hand, and lifted up her shadows over the boiling vat of grease, and the kids dropped in one by one. "Have a nice swim you little brats!" Suzuki said, a sneer on her face, and she looked around the building.

Suzuki walked to the center of the building, and the survivors cowered in fear. "Who else wants to die by my tainted hands?! Ah, too bad. You don't get a choice! This shall be so fun! Let the darkness have you, you pathetic little creatures! Suzuki said, raising both of her hands, and shadows ripped through the ground, surrounding the people, stabbing them, throwing them around in the air. Suzuki just laughed again. It was so wonderful! "It's so wonderful! All this death! Thank you Alpha! Revenge is so sweet! All these oblivious people...DIE ALL OF YOU!" Suzuki said, and watched as all the survivors died in front of her, men, women, and children. Suzuki had no mercy for any of them. She turned to Battler who was still facing her. "Hmph. Some rebellion leader you are. You can't even stop us from killing people! How pathetic. I get the feeling people are going to overturn you when they hear about this, and I'll be hidden in the darkness laughing. You'll never stop us! Suzuki said to Battler, chuckling evilly, and looked at the bloodbath around her again. "Excellent. I've started my day off quite well!," The Bad Apple said to herself, and walked out of the damaged building. She removed her glasses, putting them in her pocket. She loved to play a good trick every now and then. The glasses were just to accentuate her outfit. She could see perfectly, the glasses had no prescription in them.

Suzuki walked further away from the building, and looked at Alpha. "Excellent work. We brought them all down. Ah. Hello Lucas. Sorry for forgetting to call, the young woman said, with a quick wave of her hand. "Where's Pandora? Suzuki asked, looking around, knowing Pandora would've been coming on to scene too. Suzuki just laughed again to herself, satisfied at what she had done. She wondered what Battler and the other Rebel would do next. "Thanks Lucas. You actually make me feel like I'm average height, when I'm a giant in most eyes." Suuzki said sarcastically, rolling her shiny, blood-red eyes, and waiting for a reaction from one of the Rebels. Nothing can stop us now... Suzuki thought to herself, that same sneer still on her face.

User Image

Maybe it's a d r e a m; maybe nothing else is real
    But it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel
    So I'm tired of all the p a i n, of the m i s e r y inside
    And I wish that I could live feeling nothing but the night
    You can tell me what to say; you can tell me where to go
    But I doubt that I would care, and my heart would never know
    If I make another move there'll be no more turning back
    Because everything will change, and it all will fade to black

Will tomorrow ever come? Will I make it through the night?
Will there ever be a place for the b r o k e n in the light?
Am I h u r t i n g? Am I s a d? Should I stay, or should I go?
I've forgotten how to tell. Did I ever even know?
Can I take another step? I've done everything I can
All the people that I see I will never understand
If I find a way to change, if I step into the light
Then I'll never be the same, and it all will fade to white

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image

Ever on and on I continue circling
With nothing but my h a t e in a carousel of agony
Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing
And suddenly I see that I can't break free--I'm
Slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity
With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony
To tell me who I am, who I was
Uncertainty enveloping my mind
Till I can't break f r e e, and

Suzuki listened with actually interest and attentiveness as Alpha spoke, and she watched Pandora depart, and one of the Rebels bump into her. s**t...Suzuki thought to herself, but she shook it off, and turned back to Alpha and Lucas. "A most excellent plan..." Suzuki said to herself, putting a finger to her chin just thinking about it. "I have a way of getting us all in there. We don't have to be thinking about screwing up with stealth~" The Bad Apple said, laughing deviously. "WE could always silently slip in through the shadows. Just let them carry us on in. How convenient~" Suzuki said, removing her glasses, and placing them in one of the pockets on the front of her vest. She blinked for a moment, revealing the glisten of her burning red eyes, and turned to Alpha. Her expression was dark and serious, showing that she meant business, as she usually did.

Suzuki lifted her chin a bit and titled her head, showing that she was about to speak. "This plan will most likely work, and if it doesn't I'll leave that to you," Suzuki said, smirking, and continued. "We shall execute this plan in exactly 27 minutes. Why 27? So it's long enough for them to let down their guard, but short enough for them to never see it coming! HA!" Suzuki let a cackle escape her lips, and then cleared her throat, almost composing herself. Almost. You could never really tell with the insane young woman. "Alpha, soon, you may go find Pandora...let no one get in your way, as you usually do, but avoid suspicion. The last thing we need is that delaying us from getting this done. The faster the better, alright?" Suzuki said, tilting her head again, her expression as serious as ever. She knew Alpha loved revenge, so this would pretty much go three ways. One, Battler would have none of his flunkies left, two, more followers of the Bad Apple, and three, Alpha could have sweet revenge on the one who took her sight.

Suzuki walked over to Alpha and turned to her, bending down a bit so she could whisper in her ear, "I know you want revenge, so what better way than this? I'm sure you won't screw this one up. This excellent plan was created by you after all," Suzuki said, chuckling deviously, and then continued, "I shouldn't have to think about failure now should I? You know I don't like it when something doesn't go the way I'd like it to," the tall young woman hissed the last sentence. She stood straight up, a smirk on her face. Suzuki definitely had her ways, but she did doubt that the plan was going to go wrong. She turned to Lucas. "I hope you're ready to cause some chaos, because we're going to need a lot of it for this one," Suzuki said to him, a sneer forming across her lips, and she shifted her weight to her right foot, thinking to herself about how this would go.

User Image

Maybe it's a d r e a m; maybe nothing else is real
    But it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel
    So I'm tired of all the p a i n, of the m i s e r y inside
    And I wish that I could live feeling nothing but the night
    You can tell me what to say; you can tell me where to go
    But I doubt that I would care, and my heart would never know
    If I make another move there'll be no more turning back
    Because everything will change, and it all will fade to black

Will tomorrow ever come? Will I make it through the night?
Will there ever be a place for the b r o k e n in the light?
Am I h u r t i n g? Am I s a d? Should I stay, or should I go?
I've forgotten how to tell. Did I ever even know?
Can I take another step? I've done everything I can
All the people that I see I will never understand
If I find a way to change, if I step into the light
Then I'll never be the same, and it all will fade to white

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items