Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Hello I'm Vivid Daydream and I'm looking for a role play to join!I'm cool for a 1X1 but I'm also up for joining a group rp too,just leave a link to your rp if you think I'd be interested!

I prefer to play girls but I can play boys,I'm not very good at it tho cat_sweatdrop I also try to avoid playing cannon characters,as I don't feel comfortable trying to play someone else's character.

Also, please pm me or post in thread to contact me cat_3nodding

Things I will do:

Romance
Fantasy
Adventure
Zombie
Band
Pirate / Ninja ect

Things I won't do:

Horror
Yaoi//Yuri ((I've nothing against it,it's just not what I'm looking for at this point in time))
Western
Time-travel based rp

Craving scale:

cat_stare - not feeling it at the moment
cat_3nodding - I'd be up for it
cat_blaugh cat_blaugh - I'll definitely rp this
cat_4laugh cat_4laugh cat_4laugh - I won't say no.

Fandoms I'll rp in:
open to suggestions

Avatar: The Last Airbender cat_blaugh cat_blaugh
Star Wars cat_3nodding
Alice in Wonderland cat_stare
Legend of Zelda cat_3nodding
Fire Emblem cat_3nodding
Final Fantasy cat_stare
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chonicles cat_3nodding
Rise of the Guardians cat_stare
How to Train your Dragon cat_stare
Pokemon cat_blaugh cat_blaugh
Digimon cat_blaugh cat_blaugh
Kingdom Hearts cat_4laugh cat_4laugh cat_4laugh
Bioshock :cat_3nod
Fairy Tail cat_4laugh cat_4laugh cat_4laugh
Yu-Gi-Oh cat_blaugh cat_blaugh
RWBY cat_blaugh cat_blaugh
Fire Emblem cat_blaugh cat_blaugh
Zatch Bell cat_blaugh cat_blaugh
Castlevainia (Netflix show) cat_4laugh cat_4laugh cat_4laugh

Group Ideas:

Super Heros and villans
Mondern or alternate story of Legend of Zelda
Gods turned human

1 X 1Plot ideas:
plz note that I am open to suggestions

A modern beauty and the beast with a few special twists cat_4laugh cat_4laugh cat_4laugh
Geinie X Person who finds the lamp cat_4laugh cat_4laugh cat_4laugh
Islander X Someone stranded cat_stare
Mondern or alternate story of Legend of Zelda cat_4laugh cat_4laugh cat_4laugh
Superhero X Villian cat_4laugh cat_4laugh cat_4laugh
Human turned fairy and adjusting a new life cat_stare
Demon/Half Demon X Human/Demon cat_3nodding
God turned mortal adjusting to regular life cat_4laugh cat_4laugh cat_4laugh
Person imprisoned by family because of a gift/deformity cat_stare
Witch X Hunter cat_3nodding
Ghost X Human cat_blaugh cat_blaugh
Mermaid X Human/Wizard cat_3nodding
Bioshock- Big Sister X Human/other cat_3nodding

If there's any questions please let me know

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Let's try this once more cat_4laugh

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
yum_puddi yum_tea cat_4laugh

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
jmiah123

Hmm it seems like an interesting idea but I would like a little more information.

for example, at what age group will we playing the characters?Students?Or full blown Guardians?

Is the full force stationed on the planet?Or are they assigned a colony to protect when they graduate?Are all guardians warriors or are there some who work more "desk jobs"?

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
jmiah123
KillerKitty#4
jmiah123

Hmm it seems like an interesting idea but I would like a little more information.

for example, at what age group will we playing the characters?Students?Or full blown Guardians?

Is the full force stationed on the planet?Or are they assigned a colony to protect when they graduate?Are all guardians warriors or are there some who work more "desk jobs"?

We would be playing first as children, time skip, to teenagers, time skip to young adults, time skip to adults all the while going through training and missions following a plot. Working up to be full blown guardians. And the full force is stationed on the planet, with very very small outposts on nearby planets. When they graduate the mission will be revealed in the RP. All Guardians are warriors of some kind, the paper pushing jobs are handled by what are called "Local City Militia" Its a military founded by the government which enlists anyone who wants to join for any particular job, including security. The guardians are the main security of the city, but the militia assist them since they are more numerous than the guardians. Anything else?
Nope that pretty much covers it I think. Is there any other info you think I should know?
I am looking for someone who would like to do a Zombie Survival RP. :3 I like to use the die system for determining the results of our actions. But it's up to you if you would like to do anything like that, or if you would like to go with full liberties.

Please PM me or reply here,and I'll set something up if you are interested.

Also, if you would like to join in the RP I started in Barton Town Viral Amplification , I would be glad to take you on. Currently I am Roleplaying by myself, waiting for people to join.

I've got a lot of time on my hands, and would love to find someone for long term Roleplaying.

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
jmiah123
KillerKitty#4
jmiah123
KillerKitty#4
jmiah123

We would be playing first as children, time skip, to teenagers, time skip to young adults, time skip to adults all the while going through training and missions following a plot. Working up to be full blown guardians. And the full force is stationed on the planet, with very very small outposts on nearby planets. When they graduate the mission will be revealed in the RP. All Guardians are warriors of some kind, the paper pushing jobs are handled by what are called "Local City Militia" Its a military founded by the government which enlists anyone who wants to join for any particular job, including security. The guardians are the main security of the city, but the militia assist them since they are more numerous than the guardians. Anything else?
Nope that pretty much covers it I think. Is there any other info you think I should know?
nah we can prolly figure the rest out through pm messaging. you ready to start? just send a starter to me, or would you rather me send the whole thing to you in pm?
Soory for the delay, I lost my internet for a bit there. I would prefer it if you began

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Bumping this thread!!!

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

Profitable Prophet

Eh?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/cloud-nine-resort-semi-lit-accepting-3-5-f-5-5-m/t.101540029/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff