Total Votes:[ 123 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Buggy Mage

Odd Cinderella
Fire 0ak
Odd Cinderella
Fire 0ak
Odd Cinderella
I am actually confused, I was on Team Jack, but, I got Team Easter Bunny item. Was that how it was supposed to go? sweatdrop My 2 mules were Easter Bunny, but for a fact, this account was Jack. 3nodding

Some sort of technical difficulty? Hmmm
So that must be why theres an excess of EB's Truimph. Maybe everyone was supposed to get a Triumph item then. Oh god maybe they'll release Jack's then! surprised
Well, I am on E-Corp Fanthread, J-Corp Fanthread and the newly revived S-Corp Fanthread! emotion_yatta

I'll probably subscribe too in case something changes.
S-Corp? What's that if you don't mind me asking?
Back then, S-Corp is Santa's personal "workshop" with his elves, who where known as ElfTechs. It was one of the firsts NPC Interactive events on Gaia for Christmas. 3nodding S-Corp is actually the first canon Corp before E-Corp. emotion_yatta

Oh! S-Corp of course! Thanks for reminding me. XD I dont know why I couldnt figure out what the S stood for. I'm a little slow tonight, lol

Hopeful Girl

Twisted Lady
Odd Cinderella
I am actually confused, I was on Team Jack, but, I got Team Easter Bunny item. Was that how it was supposed to go? sweatdrop My 2 mules were Easter Bunny, but for a fact, this account was Jack. 3nodding

Everyone gets the EB item. They didn't make one for Jack because his side lost.

User Image
I would have rather not get an item at all then. sweatdrop As a Jack supporter on this account.

Hopeful Girl

Fire 0ak
Oh! S-Corp of course! Thanks for reminding me. XD I dont know why I couldnt figure out what the S stood for. I'm a little slow tonight, lol
Yep. 3nodding Glad a Fanthread is up and running. Here's to hoping Gaia brings back S-Corp and maybe new elves too? ninja /wishful thinking... emotion_kirakira

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Love Walks In
I really hope we do. It always bugs me when they do these events with teams and one side wins and gets an item based on their team. Always want to see what the other items would look like. gonk

I feel the same way. The funny thing is, I'm a Jack and I got the bunny item. I think they gave it to everyone.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Odd Cinderella
Twisted Lady
Odd Cinderella

Everyone gets the EB item. They didn't make one for Jack because his side lost.

User Image
I would have rather not get an item at all then. sweatdrop As a Jack supporter on this account.

I actually like the item even though I'm a Jack. It's very well made.

lindathefree's Husbando

Loaded Pants

13,500 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Odd Cinderella
Fire 0ak
Odd Cinderella
Fire 0ak
Odd Cinderella

So that must be why theres an excess of EB's Truimph. Maybe everyone was supposed to get a Triumph item then. Oh god maybe they'll release Jack's then! surprised
Well, I am on E-Corp Fanthread, J-Corp Fanthread and the newly revived S-Corp Fanthread! emotion_yatta

Back then, S-Corp is Santa's personal "workshop" with his elves, who where known as ElfTechs. It was one of the firsts NPC Interactive events on Gaia for Christmas. 3nodding S-Corp is actually the first canon Corp before E-Corp. emotion_yatta
nop the first canon corp was G-Corp made of the labtechs working for mr. gambino. S-Corp was made by mrs. santa to save santa after his battle with jack. it was obviously based on, by that time well known, G-Corp.

the similarities are: the logo, the slogan ("making a difference, by whatever means necessary." / "making christmas, by whatever means necessary." wink and the labtechs / elftechs.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I think it's nice that everyone gets the EB victory item! I never like it if only certain groups in an event gets extra stuff - in the end, everyone should get a reward just for participating. :3

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
That would be bullshit. EB team won.

They get the victory item.

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
Yeata Zi

Fair is fair. I just wish we got a losing item, like the Vampires did last year...

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
My guess is Jack's item would have been his dark cape, as for the runner-up item I have no clue.

Maybe the shattered head? Same with the EB if he would have lost.

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Personally I believe in the end Jack did win. He successfully killed the bunny, but in the end he had to kill him self. The true winner, and hero of this war I believe is jack. Jack ended his terror on everything cute, and adorable.

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
Everyone thinks it's well made and I'm just sitting here thinking how I would never wear those colors ever.

I mean I guess if it was yellow black I would've never wore it either, like that ugly a** Jack supporter item in the cash shop this year :/.

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
Yeata Zi

I was on Jack's team and got EB's item. sweatdrop

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Odd Cinderella
Fire 0ak
Odd Cinderella
Fire 0ak
Odd Cinderella

Ring-a-ding-ding...

I thought G-corp was the first cannon corp P:

...we have a winner!

Enduring Pitcher

Why would there be a Jack triumph item. Can't Jacks just get something like a piece of pumpkin?

I actually did think for a while that we were going to get the "remains" of each character as the victory and loss items though. Still holding out that we find or get them like with the boxers from Edmund's shop. I wanna wear pumpkin rinds and metal masks and get all clashy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff