Welcome to Gaia! ::

ymmij
ninja
ninja since when are you not a mod/helper?

Dapper Gaian

Chaos Raver v2
ymmij
ninja
Lol, I quit like 4-5 years ago xp
ymmij
Chaos Raver v2
ymmij
ninja
what, you have an app on your phone that tells you when a friend from the old days posts? xD

Friendly Trader

Chaos Raver v2
nah, she got banned back in 06, and I kept in contact for a year or so. but gradually stopped e-mailing and calling. her family life took off and who can blame her.

yeah, since the old gaia admins sold out and became a corporation it all went down hill. they probably think that due to the dwindling population of 03-05'ers that remember those promises, that they can do away with them and people wont argue. sadly, kinda like the American government. There's nothing we can do but shut up and pay them, and they know it.

Oh right, I remember now. I was still around at the time I think. At least on and off.

Dude at least I put up a good fight in the SF. whee Even if fewer people remember, there are still those of us who know. A lot of people resisted my complaints because they didn't remember anything about the old Gaia, but I found some proof and showed them.

It's funny because now that the inflation has taken hold and hurt a lot of Gaians, the same Gaians that were against me and standing up for Gaia and how they need to make money are absent or flipped their stances. If you post something about the re-releases now, you're more likely to get positive responses from Gaians about your complaints. Shows the selfish and hypocritical nature of people. :/

I think a lot of us are actually boycotting, but the amount of people who aren't boycotting is actually rather high. I mean if you look in the market for old items right now, almost all the items in there are re-releases. There are a lot of people who are willing to shell out hundreds, or thousands even, just to sell items. The site is becoming more like Maplestory: Pay to win. Pay to pay. Pay to brag.

But yep that's what you've been missing. whee

It's a pity because outside of that, Gaia's items are really getting better. Like before June, when I came back, I noticed that all the items were really neat and low-priced and affordable. You could sell a few items off and get a new look and put together some great stuff. Tektek's still around and you can search that for a lot of neat new outfits. They had some games and stuff that were amusing, like HoC.

Kind of sad that it just seems like the new admin drove it off a cliff. :/

Dapper Gaian

Chaos Raver v2
ymmij
Chaos Raver v2
ymmij
ninja
what, you have an app on your phone that tells you when a friend from the old days posts? xD
I meant I quit being a mod that long ago. I come on to lurk sometimes, but don't post all that much. The economy is quite interesting.

Friendly Trader

ymmij
Chaos Raver v2
ymmij
ninja

ROFL Hey Jimmy. whee

It's like you have an oldbie signal.

Friendly Trader

Virgil Rosenthal
yep the good old days xD now the sites pay - to - win, unless you're like me, I just profit off how unstable the market is xP

haha Yeah. : ) Good on you for continuing to make money that way. : ) I'm too fed up with the site to try.

You sure that the 240 is the max you'd pay for the Wings? I'd probably sell to you for 250 in mostly pure, 260 in complete items.

Dapper Gaian

Alexi_Jameson
ymmij
Chaos Raver v2
ymmij
ninja

ROFL Hey Jimmy. whee

It's like you have an oldbie signal.
I sign on and scan the forums for names I know sometimes xd And then that's usually when I end up posting.

Mind-boggling Entrepreneur

16,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Master Librarian 500
Alexi_Jameson
Virgil Rosenthal
yep the good old days xD now the sites pay - to - win, unless you're like me, I just profit off how unstable the market is xP

haha Yeah. : ) Good on you for continuing to make money that way. : ) I'm too fed up with the site to try.

You sure that the 240 is the max you'd pay for the Wings? I'd probably sell to you for 250 in mostly pure, 260 in complete items.

yea im already over what id like to pay honestly for them xP

Friendly Trader

Virgil Rosenthal

Ehhh alright haha. I'll think about it. You have mostly pure now though right? Since you sold the Panda and the Angelic Minis?

Dapper Gaian

So how's everyone been outside of Gaia stuff? xd

Mind-boggling Entrepreneur

16,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Master Librarian 500
Alexi_Jameson
Virgil Rosenthal

Ehhh alright haha. I'll think about it. You have mostly pure now though right? Since you sold the Panda and the Angelic Minis?

yea lol, I have like 700m in pure right now xD

Friendly Trader

ymmij
I sign on and scan the forums for names I know sometimes xd And then that's usually when I end up posting.

Makes sense. whee Still got the good old classic look too. 3nodding I approve.
Alexi_Jameson
Oh right, I remember now. I was still around at the time I think. At least on and off.

Dude at least I put up a good fight in the SF. whee Even if fewer people remember, there are still those of us who know. A lot of people resisted my complaints because they didn't remember anything about the old Gaia, but I found some proof and showed them.

It's funny because now that the inflation has taken hold and hurt a lot of Gaians, the same Gaians that were against me and standing up for Gaia and how they need to make money are absent or flipped their stances. If you post something about the re-releases now, you're more likely to get positive responses from Gaians about your complaints. Shows the selfish and hypocritical nature of people. :/

I think a lot of us are actually boycotting, but the amount of people who aren't boycotting is actually rather high. I mean if you look in the market for old items right now, almost all the items in there are re-releases. There are a lot of people who are willing to shell out hundreds, or thousands even, just to sell items. The site is becoming more like Maplestory: Pay to win. Pay to pay. Pay to brag.

But yep that's what you've been missing. whee

It's a pity because outside of that, Gaia's items are really getting better. Like before June, when I came back, I noticed that all the items were really neat and low-priced and affordable. You could sell a few items off and get a new look and put together some great stuff. Tektek's still around and you can search that for a lot of neat new outfits. They had some games and stuff that were amusing, like HoC.

Kind of sad that it just seems like the new admin drove it off a cliff. :/
new admins will do that

Friendly Trader

Virgil Rosenthal
yea lol, I have like 700m in pure right now xD

ROFL So do I. whee

Would you do 240 in all pure? I'd sell to you right now. I'm losing 40 mil on this but that's because of my own ********.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff