• Master Librarian 500
juicy melons
Virgil Rosenthal
juicy melons

thanks for buying smile
Now to figure out an outfit for this weird thing xd

good luck lol
Alexi_Jameson
Yeah I suppose that's true. >.> We'd certainly know about that for sure.

Yeah I'm surprised they haven't re-released the Medals yet. I bet they will at some point. :/

I'm more upset that they aren't listening to users and that they are literally causing inflation to make their sales look better. It's starting to get to the point where it's obvious that they are all about causing problems for users then giving them cash solutions.

In the Halloween event, they were literally selling cheats for cash. Like Godmode and Invincibility and stuff like that. The gold-shop energy potions were increased by 25x, slowing the entire event down. It would have cost the user 150 million to 200 mil to actually compete. :/ And the godmode cost like 250 dollars for the whole event.

But people still bought it. sweatdrop

Then, when it comes to re-releases, they keep making stupid choices on the pricing. They were trying to sell Seal Slippers for 25 bucks. lol (they aren't worth half that) But then they sold Bear Hats for 100 dollars, which obviously is a stupid price. They even sold Alchemy Wings and even though they tried to differentiate them a bit, they sold formulas and bundles for leveling up too so that cash users could just skip the difficult things.

Almost everything has a Cash way out now. >.> It's really not great.

On the plus side, you could get Minis for 100 dollars right now. rofl With how much spamming they're doing with GC offers (including pop-ups, banner ads, and announcements) I wouldn't be surprised if they're just trying to cash out.
they didn't do it to your halo did they? eek man, I should have done and Alcestis and sold everything before they started doing all this. at least she made like $5,000 off her stuff before they banned her.
Alexi_Jameson
juicy melons
Alexi_Jameson
juicy melons

Yay. whee Grats!
Thanks for the tip. Good luck with those flynn's marketplace items. In 4 days its gonna be crazy.

Thanks. whee

I need to get more money if I'm actually going to compete. Erick's got 1.55 billion. I don't have that much yet.
lol, I think lots of people have way too much golds right now since they're afraid of deflation.

Friendly Trader

Chaos Raver v2
they didn't do it to your halo did they? eek man, I should have done and Alcestis and sold everything before they started doing all this. at least she made like $5,000 off her stuff before they banned her.

Yeah they've already re-released Halo twice now. Once was during the 10th anniversary. Huge shitstorm occurred back then. I was pretty upset, forgetting that someone told me it was going to happen before it did. But even though I knew that -something- was going to happen, I didn't think Gaia would sell it for $1000. It's not about the monetary value. It's more like the principle of the thing.

I mean, you and I both know how much work that thing takes to obtain. $1000 simply isn't equivalent. Plus they always said MC's weren't going to be re-released, and we were told it wasn't going to be sold again. But they decided "******** old promises and integrity, let's make money."

Wow really? Meh. I wouldn't sell my items off for real dollars. The sentimental value is too important to me. Still, Alcestis probably made a smart decision considering that Gaia itself is now cashing out on everyone else's accounts. That's essentially what I see here. They are doing what they've banned people for for years. Selling items for real money.

Do you keep in contact with Alcestis? It's been awhile since I've seen her obviously.
Chaos Raver v2
There were some halo re-releases, but I don't think it was cash shop.

TakumaAndo's Princess

Fashionable Lunatic

28,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Virgil Rosenthal
BridgeChan

hmm I suppose I could let one go for that smile having multiple can be a dragg xP send trade please
Thank you sweetie, I appreciate it~!

Friendly Trader

juicy melons
Chaos Raver v2

They actually sold the Halo in June for $1000 a pop.

Then recently, they sold it for 10% off, for $900 a pop.

They also gave out like 6 Halos for Smashblox, which was essentially a Cash game.

Mind-boggling Entrepreneur

16,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Master Librarian 500
juicy melons
Chaos Raver v2

yea there was a halo release, was for 1000$ last I remember before the cash grabbing and halo was worth 3b lol

Friendly Trader

juicy melons
lol, I think lots of people have way too much golds right now since they're afraid of deflation.

Haha Yeah, maybe. Most people have items that were just re-released because they have a lower chance of being re-released than other big items.

I'm staying the hell away from any old item that hasn't yet been re-released yet. I feel like those are prime targets for re-releases. >.>
Alexi_Jameson
juicy melons
Chaos Raver v2

They actually sold the Halo in June for $1000 a pop.

Then recently, they sold it for 10% off, for $900 a pop.

They also gave out like 6 Halos for Smashblox, which was essentially a Cash game.
I remember they had that game thing, but I guess I wasn't on when they were selling them in the cash shop eek

Friendly Trader

Virgil Rosenthal
yea there was a halo release, was for 1000$ last I remember before the cash grabbing and halo was worth 3b lol

Yeah by cash to gold ratios at the time, $1000 was usually 100 million. The Halo at the time was 2.7 billion.

I think the lowest a Halo has sold for since the drop was 500 mil, and then it went back up to around 1 billion. But it hasn't really been able to keep up since then. Even if it does go for 1.4 billion to 1.5 billion sometimes now, that isn't near the amount other items have increased.

I mean you can pay 10 dollars and expect 5-6 million from an RIG now. lol And 100 dollars can get you a solid 03 items that sells for 100-150 or higher if you wait.

Friendly Trader

juicy melons
I remember they had that game thing, but I guess I wasn't on when they were selling them in the cash shop eek

Yep. They're not the most creative bunch. When there's a problem or a reward that needs to be given out? Halo. Need money at the end of the month? Halo. Now it's $100-$150 for every old item over 100 million gold. >.>
Alexi_Jameson
Chaos Raver v2

Yeah they've already re-released Halo twice now. Once was during the 10th anniversary. Huge shitstorm occurred back then. I was pretty upset, forgetting that someone told me it was going to happen before it did. But even though I knew that -something- was going to happen, I didn't think Gaia would sell it for $1000. It's not about the monetary value. It's more like the principle of the thing.

I mean, you and I both know how much work that thing takes to obtain. $1000 simply isn't equivalent. Plus they always said MC's weren't going to be re-released, and we were told it wasn't going to be sold again. But they decided "******** old promises and integrity, let's make money."

Wow really? Meh. I wouldn't sell my items off for real dollars. The sentimental value is too important to me. Still, Alcestis probably made a smart decision considering that Gaia itself is now cashing out on everyone else's accounts. That's essentially what I see here. They are doing what they've banned people for for years. Selling items for real money.

Do you keep in contact with Alcestis? It's been awhile since I've seen her obviously.
nah, she got banned back in 06, and I kept in contact for a year or so. but gradually stopped e-mailing and calling. her family life took off and who can blame her.

yeah, since the old gaia admins sold out and became a corporation it all went down hill. they probably think that due to the dwindling population of 03-05'ers that remember those promises, that they can do away with them and people wont argue. sadly, kinda like the American government. There's nothing we can do but shut up and pay them, and they know it.

Mind-boggling Entrepreneur

16,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Master Librarian 500
Alexi_Jameson
Virgil Rosenthal

Yeah by cash to gold ratios at the time, $1000 was usually 100 million. The Halo at the time was 2.7 billion.

I think the lowest a Halo has sold for since the drop was 500 mil, and then it went back up to around 1 billion. But it hasn't really been able to keep up since then. Even if it does go for 1.4 billion to 1.5 billion sometimes now, that isn't near the amount other items have increased.

I mean you can pay 10 dollars and expect 5-6 million from an RIG now. lol And 100 dollars can get you a solid 03 items that sells for 100-150 or higher if you wait.

yep the good old days xD now the sites pay - to - win, unless you're like me, I just profit off how unstable the market is xP

Dapper Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces