Bravest Warriors 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Other 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Hunter

5,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
So here are the top cartoons from the top networks.
Which one do you think is best?
What do you think should be on here if it was left out?

Devoted Wench

9,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Bravest Warriors? I didn't know it was well known enough to be considered a top cartoon.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
Adventure time, regular show, spongebob and Naruto (Naruto is anime tho so I don't think it counts) was the ones I was thinking of before I read ur post. I love gumball too LOL that show is so silly rofl ! Idk if it still airs but the winx club I was watching for a while last year too. I love that show but the graphics started to suck big time which is y I stopped watching rolleyes . The legends of Korra is one of my favorites too but it will never be as good as avatar the last air bender.

Asprettyasme
heart

Hunter

5,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Nanaran
Bravest Warriors? I didn't know it was well known enough to be considered a top cartoon.

As far as Internet series goes it has gained a pretty massive following. But essentially, I did just throw it on there just because.

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Adventure Time. =x

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Adventure Time!! heart

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Adventure Time, definitely. ^^
For me the best cartoon ever is Dragons Defenders of Berk, but that probably because i am obsessed with it right now and I totally love the movie franchise. That reminds the 2nd movie I cant wait for. Totally feeling anticipation.

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Casting my vote for Gravity Falls! heart Seriously, my sig should explain why by itself. ;3

I agree with many of the other posts regarding Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Gumball. <3 My favorite show currently on tv are those babies (plus GF of course) right there.

Also, speaking of cartoons, I think Rebecca Sugar aka our lovely Marceline/writer from AT, has a great thing going with her cartoon Steven Universe, I think it could be one of the current bests on tv if it continues on the way it has. heart

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Nanaran

I personally love Bravest Warriors and think it has a pretty strong following. (Catbuuuuuug! wink )

I think it may not seem like a top toon due to how it is on the Internet via YouTube and not on tv. I hope they KickStarter it like they are doing with Bee and PuppyCat. If I read the KickStarter correctly it's going to be on tv now that it has been funded! (That or maybe they meant it will have tv quality animation but still be on YouTube, but I digress.)

Wrathful Shade

I just started Gravity Falls but it gets my vote. (late to the party as usual)

Hunter

5,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
XrosHeartless
I just started Gravity Falls but it gets my vote. (late to the party as usual)

That's alright. I watched it all last month over a couple days!
I don't watch a lot of cartoons, but Gravity Falls gets my vote, it's one of the few cartoons I will actively watch and be interested in. I cannot wait until they come back with a new season and I keep telling myself I need to watch the shorts they released sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff