Welcome to Gaia! ::

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

aka_vashy13

They are just your over the counter non habit forming stuff. It's not a big deal. Besides I go back to the dentist at the end of April. I got both bigger ones taken care of. I have one thats super tiny but its on two teeth because the teeth always touch each other. The dentist said put together its about the size of a sharpie dot. Plus I didn't have the money to have the done right away.
Puke I'm not as close to when I'm cleaning it up. Since I have to sit on the floor to fix the sink my face is right there so it's impossible to avoid.
Apparently he thought he texted me but didn't or some stupid crap like that. I kinda told him hes got one more chance than I walk. There are plenty other guys out there. I also told him that I'm not ganna wait around forever for him, he knows hes on a small thread.

tab "ϻ α ɢ ɩ ϲ xѡ σ ʀ ҡ ȿ" x
User Image

——★
                    Oh, okay. Even still, I thought you could get addicted to any type.
                    Well, at least they're not large, so it shouldn't be as big of a deal. But, that still sucks. :c

Yeah, you have a point. Puke is easier to stay away from. xD

Hm, who knows if that's actually true. Its possible - I've experienced some glitches like that. But, oh well.
                    I'm glad you told him off for it. You shouldn't have to wait around for some guy.

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

The Royal Devil of Sin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab tab tab ıllıllı The Ɖevil ıllıllı
                                  tab tab "The only нεαvεη for me is υη∂εяgяσυη∂."

Why not? emotion_donotwant

-Puts my deadly muscles away- Mwhaha.

But you do~

I'm sorry, I am too cruel to all of you, I am a horrible Devil and host!

emotion_donotwant There isn't really anyone else to donate to! xD Update your signature then!

User Image

——★
                    Because that's not something I should enjoy. emotion_donotwant

*still fainted* xD

Nope, I'm resisting. xD

You are! I'm glad you're finally seeing the error of your ways. Its the first step to running a better charity.
                    (I thought you should know, that I first typed 'area' instead of 'error.' Yeh.)

emotion_donotwant THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN ACCEPT THIS EASILY.
                    AND I WILL, GOD DAMMIT. I may or may not have forgotten... twice. xD

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Meresh

same.. oh man do you ever read those books that are honestly so bad you don't know why they were published?! i almost never not finish books but some are just.. *sheds a tear*

secondhand embarrassment is strong :') but when they get really good actor pairs too though ah the magical moments c;

same oh my god it was literally the biggest let down?! i think it was only because i read the books like the movie as a stand alone wasn't awful but compared to the books... ouch

User Image

——★
                    Oh yeah, some you just have to stop reading. xD
                    I think I've only had one of those in my life. Some book that was required for high school. Through the years, I loved nearly every single one that was required... because I'm a nerd and loved classics. xD But there was one that I just could not take. I ended up not being able to finish in time so I just skimmed through the rest and quit. I made do with what I already knew and a summary for my essays and the like.

I know, right. Movies are made so much better when the actors go so well together. <3

Yep, the movie itself was okay. I was able to watch it and walk away with just a shrug. But, when you really compare it to the books, it was lacking in so much. Those books could, seriously, be turned into wonderful movies if they were done well. The story is fantastic. In fact, I should really reread those sometime, I miss them.
                    If you've ever read Eragon, you'll know the pain of that movie, too. That was one of the most horrendous movie adaptations I've ever seen.

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

User Image

——★
                    Well, damn. Apparently all of my BetterGaia settings have been ******** with.
                    I don't know if it was because of changes they made, or something on my end. All I know is, is that I'm pissed because of it. emotion_donotwant
                    Everything is back to default and my post styles aren't saved. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Royal Devil of Sin

Lol true XD

Charitable Hunter

aka_vashy13

How were you homeless if your parents own two houses? Did they not let you stay in either of them?
                                  I don't like the ones that come in packets, the ones that come in cups have a lot more flavor that is just in general better than the packets.
                                  I never understood cutting back, or going on diets, or anything like that. I have several, more than 5, cases of soda sitting in the fridge, and I drink at least one a day, I intake so much sugar from that alone and all the food I eat is also junk food, and I feel perfectly fine and I'm happy. I would never torture myself with eating food that didn't taste as good.

Charitable Hunter

Meresh

Even if the mix isn't that good you can still make wonderful pancakes out of it, I had some generic chocolate chip pancake mix and it came out pretty well.

Maybe, but it is still a charity, it's not like it's a roleplay. And you already suggested that dear, lol. I had an RNG but people spammed the thread with emotes or never played it, so I just got rid of it, and as for the bumping contest, that doesn't really make sense since I have a rule against bumping, because I want people to chat, lol. Thank you for the ideas though, it's something to think over.
                                  I have to make the graphics, which I'm completely clueless on how to design them, well I have a few ideas but I don't know how to actually do them, lol.

Maybe for the new one, it wouldn't make sense to drag them to a dying charity. xD
                                  You're welcome dear, thank you for being fairly active~

Charitable Hunter

Yamaichi-Sama

No, it's entirely different, you wouldn't even be able to recognize it's me if I showed it to you (if I had anything to show but I haven't gotten anything yet). You know I like to change up the theme entirely with each charity, lol.

Charitable Hunter

Kurojochu

-Puts you in the bed- If this thread was safely NSFW I'd make a joke but I think that might be too inappropriate. xD I'm getting used to Recolors NSFW threads where I can freely talk about all the dirty things I please; where I can be Iven, basically, lol.

How dare you resist! >c

Seeing the area of my ways. Yes, I take up this area, and a little bit of that one, not that one though, Jimmy pissed there and I don't want that spot. xD

Oh look at this updated signature, Tea & Biscuits, that seems a far long ways, you should accept my trade to help you. xD

Also BG did the same thing to me a week or so ago, it really made me angry considering I had no warning and lost all my posting styles so I'm angry. Lol.

Enchantress

The Royal Devil of Sin

hmm, i'll try it! i get home pretty late from school though and then i have supper so there's practically no good time to make my pancakes since i hate eating in the morning xD maybe this weekend though hehe

oh gosh i'm sorry i'm so forgetful xD
hmm, maybe you could pay someone to do your graphics? there's this really great graphic maker who made my thread banner for me and her graphics are hella gorgeous! i can link you if you'd like c;
but yeah same, i'm always so stuck when i start designing my graphics xD

pfft no thank you for being so nice and generous!!

Enchantress

Yamaichi-Sama

ooh vacation c;
well, mine's almost the same except school then vacation then school xp power though!

Enchantress

Kurojochu

ohhh really? c: wow, i can think of a ton of books i've been reading in high school that i just haven't liked xD for some reason i ended up finishing all of them but great expectations slayed my oh my god, and zorba the greek, frankenstein (idk for some reason i just couldn't ??) and a few more i think o:
i really loved madame bovary and the book thief, if you've ever read any of those! what are some of the books you liked in school? or maybe disliked idk haha xD

yeah they missed so much humour and the actors had like no chemistry it was so sad ;-; they literally just took the pearls and made a whole plot what a disappointment xD i actually just reread them this past week, made me so nostalgic :') i missed those dumb dorks
and yes i've read eragon oh my god i love those books!! haven't read them in a while but wow they were actually amazing
can't really remember the movie but i know i watched it, i didn't think it was too bad? maybe it was because i watched the movie loooong after i read the books so i couldn't remember much xD

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

The Royal Devil of Sin

-Puts you in the bed- If this thread was safely NSFW I'd make a joke but I think that might be too inappropriate. xD I'm getting used to Recolors NSFW threads where I can freely talk about all the dirty things I please; where I can be Iven, basically, lol.

How dare you resist! >c

Seeing the area of my ways. Yes, I take up this area, and a little bit of that one, not that one though, Jimmy pissed there and I don't want that spot. xD

Oh look at this updated signature, Tea & Biscuits, that seems a far long ways, you should accept my trade to help you. xD

Also BG did the same thing to me a week or so ago, it really made me angry considering I had no warning and lost all my posting styles so I'm angry. Lol.

User Image

——★
                    Why would I? emotion_donotwant

GOD DAMMIT, NOW I WANT TO HEAR THE JOKE.
                    Oh s**t, I completely forgot about Recolor. If I go back, I'll be so behind on the new items. xD So you're still enjoying it?

;-; I'm sorry.

Jimmy pissed there again? What is with him and that area?
                    But whatever with him. *cough* Can I come in your area? emotion_dowant

I knew that updating my signature would come back to haunt me.
                    I will accept just to make you hush. xD Thank you, my love~ You are far too kind to me~ ;u;

******** BG. D:< Were you able to restore your settings? Apparently you can, I just haven't had the time to go explore and figure it out. When I have a day off in a couple of days, I'll ******** around with it.

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Meresh

ohhh really? c: wow, i can think of a ton of books i've been reading in high school that i just haven't liked xD for some reason i ended up finishing all of them but great expectations slayed my oh my god, and zorba the greek, frankenstein (idk for some reason i just couldn't ??) and a few more i think o:
i really loved madame bovary and the book thief, if you've ever read any of those! what are some of the books you liked in school? or maybe disliked idk haha xD

yeah they missed so much humour and the actors had like no chemistry it was so sad ;-; they literally just took the pearls and made a whole plot what a disappointment xD i actually just reread them this past week, made me so nostalgic :') i missed those dumb dorks
and yes i've read eragon oh my god i love those books!! haven't read them in a while but wow they were actually amazing
can't really remember the movie but i know i watched it, i didn't think it was too bad? maybe it was because i watched the movie loooong after i read the books so i couldn't remember much xD

User Image

——★
                    At least you finished them. xD A lot of my classmates, when they didn't like a book, they never finished it. They suffered for that later, of course.
                    I loved Frankenstein! That was a book I actually chose to read. We had a list of books to choose from and write essays on, and that was the one I picked. I love the movie, so I wanted to read the original. (We had another choice earlier on the year - a list of plays - and I was the only one that chose Shakespeare's Hamlet. xD) I can understand why you didn't care for Frankenstein, though. Its a tough read, and perhaps hard to follow. But it quickly became one of my favorite classics. <3
                    Ah, I've never read either of those. x_x But I've heard The Book Thief is good!
                    I loved so many from school. I adore Shakespeare so I loved all of those plays that were required of us. But, just a couple of books I enjoyed: The Awakening, and A Portrait of an Artist as a Young Man. Those were two of my favorites. I, unfortunately, never had to read Great Expectations, but I've always wanted to. I just haven't gotten around to it.

Ah, I'm jealous that you reread them! xD I really should, one of these days. I just have to finish what I'm currently reading, first.
                    Eragon is an amazing series, definitely one of my all-time favorites. <3 The author is wonderful~
                    The movie was absolute s**t, trust me. xD I remember being so disgusted when I walked out of the theater, as well as disappointed - I had been so looking forward to its release, hoping they did well. For those books that are extremely popular, they really need to cater the movies to the fans. Otherwise, the reception won't be very good, since the majority of people that will go to see it will be fans of the books. But, they didn't do that at all - practically nothing was accurate. The way they did Saphira was the only good thing about it.
                    I remember one of my friends went to see the movie without reading the books. He thought the movie was great, but after I made him read the books, he was so pissed off. xD It was great.

Enchantress

Kurojochu

same, but i guess sometimes you just can't force yourself to finish something you really don't like? :/
really? i loved the concept of frankenstein but i guess it was just too wordy for me xD it's great that you liked it though!
oh hamlet i think my class is going to read that next year! but it sounds good so i'm excited for it hehe
yess, the book thief is really quite amazing! it leaves a huuuge impression on you too ;-; i cried at the end wow
the movie's not bad for the book so i'm really happy about that too! give it a watch if you ever have some time c;

ooh shakespeare, i love him too c: idk he's just great!
hmm the awakening by kelley armstrong? xD what's the awakening about o:

what are you currently reading? yess, rereading percy jackson was amazing!
yeah i looooved eragon it was just wonderful ♥ i really miss it too so i think i'll reread it sometime! oh lord good thing i forgot about the movie then wink
hehe, i love when i get my friends to do that xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces