Welcome to Gaia! ::

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

The Royal Devil of Sin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      tab tab tab tab ıllıllı The Ɖevil ıllıllı
                      tab tab "The only нεαvεη for me is υη∂εяgяσυη∂."

Well dammit. xD

But, you must, dear!

tab tab User Image

I knew it would happen eventually. xD

But, I can't! Its too sexy~! >o<

User Image

tab "And since I am dead, I can take off my head
tab tab to recite Shakespearean quotations..."

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Laverna Rose

I think our weather saved up all the rain from the summer, and we are getting all of it at once. We have had some lightening and thunder storms along with the rain, and the temperature has dropped noticeably! I miss summer. crying

We normally make brain teaser puzzles, and these year it is a triangle shaped peg puzzle. There are enough pegs for the holes, except one, and the goal is to jump the pegs over one another until there is only one peg left. They are a ton of fun to make! We make 15 or so at a time, so we have enough for Christmas, so it is also a bit of a puzzle for us to figure out how to make them efficiently.

This was your last week of work? Are you on vacation, or finished completely?

I have seen the trailer for St. Vincent, and it looks pretty funny! If you go see it, let me know what you think. smile

Tomorrow I am going to go see a friend I haven't seen for a little, which will be great! She lives almost 2 hours away, so I don't always get a chance to see her, and our days off don't always line up. We are going to just spend some time chatting and catching up. I'm really looking forward to it!

tab tab User Image

Ah, that sounds lovely, to me! xD I'm the complete opposite - I love thunderstorms and cannot wait for it to get colder~ The summer can stay away for as long as it wants and more.

Oh, that sounds awesome! That's an awesome gift. x3
    How long does it normally take you to complete one?

I'm finished completely. I just have to find something else now.

It does! I adore Bill Murray. <3 I'll definitely let you know!

Aw, that's awesome - I hope you had fun! <3

User Image

Charitable Hunter

Hey guys, just letting you know I may not be on as much, and at worst the charity might go on another official hiatus. I don't know for sure, but life isn't treating me very fairly for a while which is why I haven't been very chatty.
                      In case I disappear, I decided to give a heads up just in case.

Friendly Conversationalist

The Royal Devil of Sin

Hey guys, just letting you know I may not be on as much, and at worst the charity might go on another official hiatus. I don't know for sure, but life isn't treating me very fairly for a while which is why I haven't been very chatty.
                      In case I disappear, I decided to give a heads up just in case.

I hope things start getting better for you! It's way more important for you to take care of yourself than this charity.

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Royal Devil of Sin

You should get some.

I shall XD

Edeis generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 441!

Muscular Shoujo

Mistress100

Oh I meant learn more Polski!

Edeis generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 227!

Muscular Shoujo

Laverna Rose

I slept all day! Got up and exercised, ate, read, now I'm here. smile

Edeis generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 646!

Muscular Shoujo

The Royal Devil of Sin

Thank you for letting us know!
Take care of yourself.

I also wanted to know if you received my PM about winning an RNG?

Charitable Hunter

I'm officially putting the charity on hiatus, for how long is unknown, I don't even know if it'd be short term or long term.
                      Since the funds are low, and the charity is fairly quiet anyhow, I think now will be a good time.
                      You are still free to chat here, but contests will be paused and there will be no donations.

I apologize to you all. Farewell.

Devoted Kitten

Edeis

Oh I meant learn more Polski!

I'm already learning two other languages D:
Korean and Japanese.
A third might be difficult. ;w;

Devoted Kitten

The Royal Devil of Sin

I hope things get better soon. <3
*hugs*

Invisible Spirit

The Royal Devil of Sin

I appreciate the time and effort you put into this charity. Thank you for your generosity, enjoyable conversations, and a for creating such a positive environment to relax in. I wish you all the best, and I look forward to hearing more from you when things are going better. I hope you will let us know when you return. heart

Invisible Spirit

Kurojochu

tab tab User Image

Ah, that sounds lovely, to me! xD I'm the complete opposite - I love thunderstorms and cannot wait for it to get colder~ The summer can stay away for as long as it wants and more.

Oh, that sounds awesome! That's an awesome gift. x3
    How long does it normally take you to complete one?

I'm finished completely. I just have to find something else now.

It does! I adore Bill Murray. <3 I'll definitely let you know!

Aw, that's awesome - I hope you had fun! <3

User Image

At least summer and winter each are love by someone. This way, no one gets left out! What kind of activities do you get up to with the cold, wet, weather?

To complete one, it would probably take 30 minutes to cut and sand, but the finishing always takes the longest. In general, we wait about a day between coats of tung oil, and put on about 5 to 8. It only takes about 5 minutes to put on a coat, but then you have to wait 30 minutes before you run the puzzle down.

I wish you all the best in finding the next bit of work. I hope you find something you enjoy!

I did have fun, thanks! It is always nice to catch up with friends. She has a kid, so it was an interesting experience to observe a toddler. I don't have kids right now, and after spending the afternoon around one, I'm kinda happy I don't have any at this point in time.

Muscular Shoujo

Mistress100

Ah. How's your Korean and Japanese so far?

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Laverna Rose

At least summer and winter each are love by someone. This way, no one gets left out! What kind of activities do you get up to with the cold, wet, weather?

To complete one, it would probably take 30 minutes to cut and sand, but the finishing always takes the longest. In general, we wait about a day between coats of tung oil, and put on about 5 to 8. It only takes about 5 minutes to put on a coat, but then you have to wait 30 minutes before you run the puzzle down.

I wish you all the best in finding the next bit of work. I hope you find something you enjoy!

I did have fun, thanks! It is always nice to catch up with friends. She has a kid, so it was an interesting experience to observe a toddler. I don't have kids right now, and after spending the afternoon around one, I'm kinda happy I don't have any at this point in time.

tab tab User Image

True, true.
    I usually like to stay inside and curl up with a good book and a cup of tea. <3 But sitting out on the porch when its cold or rainy is always fun, too. x3
    I assume you like to stay inside and avoid it? xD

Well, no wonder you're starting so early. xD The many coats sound like the most annoying part. But I'm sure its very satisfying when you complete one!

Thank you~! <3

Good, I'm glad! c:
    Toddlers are... interesting to say the least. xD I'm glad I don't have kids either - there's no need to rush. Have them when you're ready. c:

By the way, I saw St. Vincent today - I thought it was great. x3 I could see it getting an Oscar or two, actually. The acting was wonderful and the whole movie had a bit of everything. I definitely recommend it.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out