Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Devils Spoils

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      tab tab tab tab ıllıllı The Ɖevil ıllıllı
                      tab tab "The only нεαvεη for me is υη∂εяgяσυη∂."

I don't think one is more loyal than the others, it just depends how the animal is raised. My kittens are especially loving, they always come running to me, meowing whenever they need something; they know that I take care of them and give them everything they need. They'll rub against my leg and meow when they want attention, or curl up on my lap to sleep, so on. They don't do that for anyone else but me. It's not subtle, you just have to look at it; they're not like dogs, they're not as big, they can't play catch or the other things that dogs do that are more noticeable. It's like when a human does something nice, it can be overlooked and not seen as an act of gratitude, love, loyalty, etc. The same can happen to animals, too, so you just have to make sure you pay attention. All animals can know who their owners are and show loyalty.

Well, your cats are certainly very loyal to you! From what I've heard from others, they don't seem to have the same luck - their cats are mostly independent and just come to them for food LOL. But, I guess cats can have a soft side. Perhaps it's just that, as you pointed out, dogs are more noticeable with their actions of loyalty, and yes, human kindness is often overlooked.
DorkyBerries

HIHI XD
hows it going?

Things are going fine; how about you?

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
toffee daydream

thats good
am fine as well

annoyed by all he bugs
I hate bugs lol

Captain Waffles

The Devils Spoils

I log in to check what I missed and I received an email from Zero Omega. I had won the Project Rainbow Ticket and the Creme Halo from the Spirit Event. eek I didn't think I would win,but more gold will be coming to the charity. I am going to take offers on the ticket. ; p

Friendly Conversationalist

YAMATAI
The Devils Spoils

I log in to check what I missed and I received an email from Zero Omega. I had won the Project Rainbow Ticket and the Creme Halo from the Spirit Event. eek I didn't think I would win,but more gold will be coming to the charity. I am going to take offers on the ticket. ; p

Congrats on the win, Yama!

Captain Waffles

PurpleLovr

Thanks! Good thing I won,now I need to sell this so more funds will be added to the charity! whee

How's it been with you? Haven't been on for a while.. emo

Captain Waffles

I am supposed to be packing,but I am kind of lazy. xD

Friendly Conversationalist

YAMATAI
PurpleLovr

Thanks! Good thing I won,now I need to sell this so more funds will be added to the charity! whee

How's it been with you? Haven't been on for a while.. emo

Awww you're such a sweetheart.

Things have been good, but now school related things are screwing me over. It seems like it is just one thing after another that I have to clear up.

What are you packing for?

Captain Waffles

DorkyBerries

You used to be Horny Mushrooms,right? ninja

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
YAMATAI

yup yup
Thats me smile

Captain Waffles

PurpleLovr

Awww you're such a sweetheart.

Things have been good, but now school related things are screwing me over. It seems like it is just one thing after another that I have to clear up.

What are you packing for?

Indeedy, I posted it for 10T. We will see if anyone is going to send a PM. I am not interesting the angelic halo since that is what everyone wants. I am trying to see a good way for the charity and I to get some really good stuff. I can give half to the charity and get bundles. I love BUNDLES!!!
Oh it's that time again. Did they messed up your schedule?

My grandfather passed away last Thursday. His funeral is Friday. That's the reason why I told milord about the semi-hiatus. You can read this. I wrote to Milord about it.

Mythical Fairy

The Devils Spoils

What you're questing for:
            |Hardhearted |

Progress:
            |3bil//12bil |

How long have you been trying?:
            | 5months |

Extra details:
            | I havent been on gaia in awhile and i was close to getting the item but when i got online a month ago the prices got jacked up! so i've been trying to catch up ^^'' |

Quest Thread:
            | Don't have one |

Captain Waffles

DorkyBerries

yup yup
Thats me smile

Cute.. Why the change? Needed something refreshing?

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
YAMATAI

I turned to the dork side lol jk
just didn't want to be horny mushrooms anymore

Captain Waffles

l-Innocent Kitten-l

Make sure you read the rules. You're missing something in your first post. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff