Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
Admittedly, your best bet for the moment is Kingdom Academy. Fragments of Memory is due for a hard reboot soon, and Heartfelt Adventure is invite-only for people who stick around the guild long enough. All the same, we're happy to have everyone aboard!

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
Iiiit's almost February, bumpity bump

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Also: Kingdom Hearts: Lost & Found, run by Banshee Serf Lagazi, is recruiting as well! Kingdom Academy, run by me, is still recruiting (and pretty much always will be). Aaaaaand you're still free to create your own RPs! Throwing out the "feel free to ask questions" bit as well. We like questions, guys, don't be shy~

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
Hellooooo!

With the Spring semester of school drawing to a close soon (or Fall, if you're in the Southern Hemisphere!), that means Summer's right around the bend!

Fashionable Rogue

Hmm, you still looking for recruits? Seems interesting from what I've read so far. I must admit that I'm not very familiar with guild roleplaying though. o:

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
Oh, absolutely we're still looking! Feel free to browse around and ask questions. 3nodding Is there anything in particular you're curious about in regards to guild-based RP?

Fashionable Rogue

Naaaaah, I'll figure it out. Doesn't look that hard!

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
Not only is this a bump, but it's a content-based bump!

I'm currently putting together a new roleplay that's going to be open to everyone, with very little in the way of hard rules. It's called A New Generation, and here's the link to the discussion thread!

It's still under construction, but I'll keep this thread posted on any updates, such as it when it officially opens up.

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
The discussions for the new roleplay, A New Generation, are going well! We've started a new poll in order to figure out how much of the canon history we'll be including.

Remember, if you're interested, feel free to join us! The guild front page has directions on how to apply that are simple and easy to understand--but we do require that you follow them.

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
Update on that poll!

fractalJester
Alright, so, this poll got quite a few more votes than the last one!

The results are:

• Absolutely Faithful - (1)

• Semi-Faithful - (7)

• Totally Different - (3)

• Don't Care - (5)

Semi-Faithful received the most by far (indifference aside), but at least three people wanted it to be Totally Different, and even if there's only one, that someone wanted it to be Absolutely Faithful. So, unlike the previous vote, because this one can meet with a bit of compromise, that's what I'll try to do, with the appropriate weight being given to each.

I'll try to work out the history in the next couple days so that you guys can really get to work on your characters and their backgrounds--if they need the world history at all. From there, the RP will be almost completely ready to open up!

As always, if you're interested, come on in and join us! The guild application process is simple, right on the front page for you to read!

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
And we're open for auditions!

Quote:
The new roleplay, Kingdom Hearts : A New Generation is ready to accept auditions!

For the roleplay itself and all information about it, click here for the main thread! And yes, all the &contents& in the first post are links to the posts themselves.

To find the profile thread, where the profile legend and template are, click here!

To get your profile approved, post it in the Audition thread, found here!

And to ask questions related to the roleplay, make suggestions, or just talk about it, go to the New Generation OoC thread, found here.

Now's as good a time as any if you're interested! The roleplay will probably fully open up for posts shortly after Christmas so that enough people have time to work on their profiles and get them posted up. Can't wait to start--bring some plot ideas! Come tell your story!

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
One of our veterans, Psalm Grasshopper, he been working on a new roleplay of her own! It uses a system where extended literacy is rewarded: the more you write, the more experience you earn! Here's the announcement for it:

Psalm Grasshopper
Hello Guild Friends!

A new roleplay has been created for you to unleash your creative muse. Convergence is the first chapter in a potentially larger adventure. It can stand alone as it's own mini-RP, or continue on beyond your dream world.

The story centers around a Dive to the Heart. Everyone will play themselves, and move through a series of platforms (stations) as they make choices that define their path and future. You begin on your own, and move at your own pace. The more you post, the more points you get to upgrade your abilities, and the faster your story moves. You as you are familiar with the Kingdom Hearts version of a Dive to the Heart, but this isn't exactly the same, you'll notice. As you progress you will run into other players, Heartless, friends, enemies. What awaits you in your Dive?

User Image

Just Do It

For the record, the banner is the proper link xD

Applying is still as easy as ever, so come on in!

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
Welcome to Earnest Wind, your ticket into the Digital World! This story gives you the chance to roleplay yourself as a Digidestined. Original characters are equally welcome to come along. Everyone keeps all real-world knowledge of Digimon that they had before they were pulled in; they just don't know that the Digital World actually exists until after they arrive. However, it must be made clear that this Digital World has many differences from the ones you've seen in the series...

You were out minding your own business, doing whatever it is that you do, when you suddenly felt a mysterious tug at your heart and were engulfed in a bright pillar of light, to wake up in a strange new world. What will you do when you arrive...?

Happy trails~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces