Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bunny

Please heal me if you can! 4laugh People seem to continue to attack me even when I've not attacked in a while so maybe their pummeling me could help you reach the 500 heals achievement whee

Yay for triple exp 4laugh
They should have a 1000 attacks achievement, I have 1252 blaugh
moarn used Mend against n o e l y n x3...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! n o e l y n x3 was healed for 25 points of damage.
moarn used Mend against n o e l y n x3...It was successful and healed 16 points of damage.
moarn used Mend against n o e l y n x3...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! n o e l y n x3 was healed for 21 points of damage.
moarn used Mend against n o e l y n x3...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! n o e l y n x3 was healed for 25 points of damage.

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Israphal used Restoring Panacea against n o e l y n x3...It was successful and healed 42 points of damage.
moarn used Mend against n o e l y n x3...It was successful and healed 16 points of damage.
moarn used Mend against n o e l y n x3...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! n o e l y n x3 was healed for 24 points of damage.

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Israphal used Restoring Panacea against n o e l y n x3...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! n o e l y n x3 was healed for 57 points of damage.

Shirtless Genius

Moonlight_Splendor used Healing Aura against Juras The Wolf...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Juras The Wolf was healed for 64 points of damage.

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I need help too plz.

Feral Sweetheart

Sally Sassalot used Healing Aura against Juras The Wolf...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Juras The Wolf was healed for 48 points of damage.

Feral Sweetheart

Sally Sassalot used Healing Aura against Whispertruth...It was successful and healed 32 points of damage.

jaciopara's King

Naughty Trash

Fear Resurrected used Restoring Panacea against Whispertruth...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Whispertruth was healed for 41 points of damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff