Versatile Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Ratttking
Lerxst Davis
Caffeinated Lita
Alright. some people will say I'm jumping on the bandwagon, but I do want to listen a bit. Ignoring that, I am sorry.I did not listen to Lou reed or the Velvet Underground, never did. But I leave my condolences to his fans, his family, and friends.

Unless this is a hoax, then I need to kick the person responsible in the balls. But if this is a hoax, hey, he'd be alive. ....Remember that SNL sketch in 2001 when he said "I'm positive I'm dead" or summat because there was a rumor he'd died?

*Sigh* How should I say it's not a hoax? I'm sorry to say, but too much time has gone since it was first said. Lou Reed is dead, may his soul not be hated by WBC, I'm not going for that rest in peace thing. It was going to happen some day, little girl. It just happened to happen when you were alive. You seem relatively young... It hurts to watch your heroes die. I'm glad you had interest, but...

I am sorry for his family. But like I said, it would happen. He's not coming back, I doubt it's a hoax. Lou Reed is dead. Just in case you still have doubt. Really, we might be a little glad. Not that I'm saying he's a bad person and I'm not angry if you're upset, it's just, well... it probably gets maddening to have people expecting you to live as long as ******** Keith Richards.

(Watch him be like Jim Morrison and have a small sect of fans say he faked his death)
Keith is two years younger than Lou...

emotion_jawdrop That is scary. No wonder I won't touch drugs with a ten foot pole. Or alcohol, or stress..

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Lerxst Davis
Ratttking
Lerxst Davis
Caffeinated Lita
Alright. some people will say I'm jumping on the bandwagon, but I do want to listen a bit. Ignoring that, I am sorry.I did not listen to Lou reed or the Velvet Underground, never did. But I leave my condolences to his fans, his family, and friends.

Unless this is a hoax, then I need to kick the person responsible in the balls. But if this is a hoax, hey, he'd be alive. ....Remember that SNL sketch in 2001 when he said "I'm positive I'm dead" or summat because there was a rumor he'd died?

*Sigh* How should I say it's not a hoax? I'm sorry to say, but too much time has gone since it was first said. Lou Reed is dead, may his soul not be hated by WBC, I'm not going for that rest in peace thing. It was going to happen some day, little girl. It just happened to happen when you were alive. You seem relatively young... It hurts to watch your heroes die. I'm glad you had interest, but...

I am sorry for his family. But like I said, it would happen. He's not coming back, I doubt it's a hoax. Lou Reed is dead. Just in case you still have doubt. Really, we might be a little glad. Not that I'm saying he's a bad person and I'm not angry if you're upset, it's just, well... it probably gets maddening to have people expecting you to live as long as ******** Keith Richards.

(Watch him be like Jim Morrison and have a small sect of fans say he faked his death)

emotion_jawdrop That is scary. No wonder I won't touch drugs with a ten foot pole. Or alcohol, or stress..
A little alcohol can be beneficial to one's health, and many other recreational drugs are harmless in moderation. Keith (and to an extent, Lou) did not exercise moderation. If you are managing to live your life completely stress-free, would you please explain your secret?

Versatile Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Ratttking
Lerxst Davis
Ratttking
Lerxst Davis
Caffeinated Lita

A little alcohol can be beneficial to one's health, and many other recreational drugs are harmless in moderation. Keith (and to an extent, Lou) did not exercise moderation. If you are managing to live your life completely stress-free, would you please explain your secret?

*Bashes head against the wall* Idiots. idiots everywhere. Oh wait, it's just little me-clones. I wasn't being that serious, and I didn't mean completely stress free. Of course I'm a little stre-- urgh. Not completey stress free, I know, I know as well, I was joking. It's okay, you can't read through internet someone's exact intentions. Just ignore what I said, I wasn't being serious about everything, and now I'm frustrated. *Leaves to go listen to Rush*

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Lerxst Davis
Ratttking
Lerxst Davis
Ratttking
Lerxst Davis
Caffeinated Lita

*Bashes head against the wall* Idiots. idiots everywhere. Oh wait, it's just little me-clones. I wasn't being that serious, and I didn't mean completely stress free. Of course I'm a little stre-- urgh. Not completey stress free, I know, I know as well, I was joking. It's okay, you can't read through internet someone's exact intentions. Just ignore what I said, I wasn't being serious about everything, and now I'm frustrated. *Leaves to go listen to Rush*
My bad. I'm just a little high right now and was exhibiting a knee-jerk reaction to a straightedge comment.

Versatile Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Ratttking
Lerxst Davis
Ratttking
Lerxst Davis
Ratttking

My bad. I'm just a little high right now and was exhibiting a knee-jerk reaction to a straightedge comment.

it's okay. I don't think people who do marijuana or things like that are bad just for that, either.
Very sad news.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces