I just came out of the closet 0.1160292921074 11.6% [ 713 ]
Total Votes:[ 6145 ]

Fashionable Genius

Agent Cookie44
Mysterious A
Agent Cookie44
SmurfQueen279
Agent Cookie44
Agent Cookie44 used Arcane Storm against SmurfQueen279...It hit for 45 points of damage!

You're only supposed to use low attacks, cheating b***h.

wow your a higher lvl and your getting angry at me? what was i meant to do? let you kill me?

You are supposed to respect the OP thread rules. Play fair or find another thread.

wow so its ganging up now? get it in your heads its just a game. no need to swear at me or get angry geez

even games have rules...LOL, it was a cheezy move on your part and now its ALL OVER!!! I hope you got your last wing sticker

Girl-Crazy Nerd

18,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
hiddengenin used Dagger Strike against Agent Cookie44...It hit for 10 points of damage!

Fashionable Genius

hiddengenin
hiddengenin used Dagger Strike against Agent Cookie44...It hit for 10 points of damage!

congrats on your last attack. mine had already quit.

Lonely Newb

Mysterious A
Agent Cookie44
Mysterious A
Agent Cookie44
SmurfQueen279
Agent Cookie44
Agent Cookie44 used Arcane Storm against SmurfQueen279...It hit for 45 points of damage!

You're only supposed to use low attacks, cheating b***h.

wow your a higher lvl and your getting angry at me? what was i meant to do? let you kill me?

You are supposed to respect the OP thread rules. Play fair or find another thread.

wow so its ganging up now? get it in your heads its just a game. no need to swear at me or get angry geez

even games have rules...LOL, it was a cheezy move on your part and now its ALL OVER!!! I hope you got your last wing sticker

yep smile i sure did but still no need to have people to gang up that just isn't right. games do have rules but i wasnt gonna let them kill me so, good job on the whole gang up thing smile you must be pretty pro at doing s**t like that smile but it was good fun doing this whole thing smile hopefully next time, there wont be a next time smile

Fashionable Genius

Agent Cookie44
Mysterious A
Agent Cookie44
Mysterious A
Agent Cookie44

yep smile i sure did but still no need to have people to gang up that just isn't right. games do have rules but i wasnt gonna let them kill me so, good job on the whole gang up thing smile you must be pretty pro at doing s**t like that smile but it was good fun doing this whole thing smile hopefully next time, there wont be a next time smile

wasn't ganging up, just two people with the same opinion. Good game!! heart

Lonely Newb

Mysterious A
Agent Cookie44
Mysterious A
Agent Cookie44
Mysterious A
Agent Cookie44

wasn't ganging up, just two people with the same opinion. Good game!! heart [/quote
yep 3nodding

11,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
anjelic
Kathleen Starr
anjelic
Kathleen Starr
Kathleen Starr used Dagger Strike against Bunai...It missed and Bunai counterattacked for 9 points of damage!
Wow, I didn't know you quit modding!

i think its been like two years idk

hows ur bro
how r u
I'm good, haven't been on much for a while. Don't think my bro ever goes on here anymore. He's done with med school now. I've just been working. How's things been for you?

i dont think he does either, lol. hasnt he been done for awhile?

my life is boring and pointless, so nothing to report.

Energetic Bear

Posessed Cat

Grey Cross
Tamashii_Neko
Grey Cross

<3
OMG 7 already?

teehee. ^o^

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ObliviousRabbit
-Trance_Raved-
-Trance_Raved- used Arcane Storm against ObliviousRabbit...CRITICAL HIT! ObliviousRabbit took 70 points of damage.
Hey, this is supposed to be a LOW attack thread. :/

Sorry I misclicked for that one >.<

4,100 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
-Trance_Raved-
ObliviousRabbit
-Trance_Raved-
-Trance_Raved- used Arcane Storm against ObliviousRabbit...CRITICAL HIT! ObliviousRabbit took 70 points of damage.
Hey, this is supposed to be a LOW attack thread. :/

Sorry I misclicked for that one >.<

It happens. xD Sorry if i seemed to snap at you, but getting high attacked and killed in threads like these was a bit too common and I got irritated during the event.

Original Astronaut

12,075 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
THANKS FOR EVERYONES PARTICIPATION!

Invisible Phantom

Kathleen Starr
anjelic
Kathleen Starr
anjelic
Kathleen Starr
Kathleen Starr used Dagger Strike against Bunai...It missed and Bunai counterattacked for 9 points of damage!
Wow, I didn't know you quit modding!

i think its been like two years idk

hows ur bro
how r u
I'm good, haven't been on much for a while. Don't think my bro ever goes on here anymore. He's done with med school now. I've just been working. How's things been for you?

i dont think he does either, lol. hasnt he been done for awhile?

my life is boring and pointless, so nothing to report.
lol, he has, he's been volunteering while taking tests and applying for residency though.

What? That's hard to believe, why do you say its both boring and pointless?

Your PMs are friends only! xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces