Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a virgin and all i want is to no longer be one. Whenever I am in the situation to lose it i self sabotage myself.

Interesting Autobiographer

11,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Trippy Visuals
I am a virgin and all i want is to no longer be one. Whenever I am in the situation to lose it i self sabotage myself.
I did that too. y virginity was sacred to me. I didn't lose it until I got engaged to my fiancé.
Inspire Infekt
Trippy Visuals
I did that too. y virginity was sacred to me. I didn't lose it until I got engaged to my fiancé.
I'm ready now to just lose it. Waiting for marriage scares me

Spoopy Kitten

Dont give it up to just anyone. "It feels better when theres emotion" isn't just a saying, its true. Find a girl and settle down with her. You don't need to be married to be in love
Why is it just a big deal? It is just a social concept, and if you are going to put meaning on it, thats fine but dont rush to loose it if it does mean something. That kind of solution only makes you regret it later on.

Hellraiser

legnanellaf5
Why is it just a big deal? It is just a social concept, and if you are going to put meaning on it, thats fine but dont rush to loose it if it does mean something. That kind of solution only makes you regret it later on.

This.
Virginity doesn't exist.
You don't lose anything
When you lose your virginity to someone really REALLY special, it means a lot, instead of just giving it to someone you barely know. You'll regret it if you do a one-night stand.

EDIT: You don't have to wait until marriage to lose your virginity. Just chose the right person to lose it to.
xChibi Cannibalx
Dont give it up to just anyone. "It feels better when theres emotion" isn't just a saying, its true. Find a girl and settle down with her. You don't need to be married to be in love
i have been looking for that for a few years now

legnanellaf5

i regret not doing it in the situations i've had
what is worse the poison or the cure? I'll regret it if i wait and regret if i don't wait

lovebydaylight
It's okay to be a virgin. Really!
It's okay to have sex, too.
Neither situation defines your worth as a human being.

yeah but it is a goal that i must do for myself

Spoopy Kitten

Trippy Visuals
xChibi Cannibalx
i have been looking for that for a few years now

It happens. Theres a so mean people in this world, you cant just expect the right one to fall in front of you. Look for her, but don't force the feelings

Tipsy Prophet

Self-sabotage, how? I feel this is an important detail many people are overlooking and may be a valuable key in both identifying and solving the issue.
Delightful_FOOL
Self-sabotage, how? I feel this is an important detail many people are overlooking and may be a valuable key in both identifying and solving the issue.
I personally don't think virginity really matters. It's basically just a number right? I won't get into all the specifics, but I lost mine in a one night stand gone bad. Like, real bad. I wouldn't want to lose it to a total stranger though. I'd prefer a friend, or a crush. But it's up to you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff