Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melodious Unicorn

40,400 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Paikeia
For me, his eye pose icon appears twice, which is what throws off all the other poses. Arm mod is unequippable because of this.

Same

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Yup, the eyes are appearing twice here too.

Feral Lunatic

17,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Jenji-bean

and the arms are my favorite part, I was able to see what they did by trying it on in marketplace.
I really hope they fix this. I really wish they'd tell us when it'd be fixed. gonk

Winniesaur's Wife

Pro OTP

It's messing up for me, too.
I have to click the dress to get the leg pose, and I can't equip the dress at all. It's all jumbled!

Interesting Conversationalist

I've also been having the issue with the eyes appearing twice and making the arms unusable. :/
Experiencing the same issues here. Saucier Gordon's Hungry Eyes are appearing as double. Not able to equip items normally.

Interesting Shapeshifter

13,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
My Aria Dannata Only shows one gen's items. Its done the same, only showing one set, since i got it. Ive only gotten to see/use the third and fourth gen's items, and its really odd to me considering i bought the 5th gen.

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The same problem is happening with my Aria, like something is off and I can't use certain poses.

Malevolent Sophomore

I got the same problem too. D:

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mishimomei
My Aria Dannata Only shows one gen's items. Its done the same, only showing one set, since i got it. Ive only gotten to see/use the third and fourth gen's items, and its really odd to me considering i bought the 5th gen.
Your Aria isn't finished yet. It's not like an REI, where all poses are available all the time. You'll only see one set of evolutions per cycle until you reach the finale with your 5th gen. Which should be in about 8-10 weeks, if my counting is correct. 3nodding

Grateful Wife

35,165 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
My complete Aria Danata also has buggy poses in the finale. Some are out of order, some are missing. Please fix soon emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff