User Image

Ahoy, mateys! Cap'n Flynn here, busy practicing my space pirate speak in order to up my authenticity. Yarr! Hoist the mizzenmast! Raise the colors! Uh... walk the plank? Dangit. None of these are super applicable to space pirating, I'm afraid. But most of the stuff in the "SPACE PIRACY FOR IDIOTS" book is written in Flizzenflazzle and I'm not super fluent in that yet! Plus I don't have the correct number of tongues to be able to pronounce all the superfluous vowels and consonants and -- well, let me put it this way: this space piracy gig ain't easy! So I'm gonna take a bit of a vacation and hang out on Gaia for a bit, reveling in the fact that people don't make fun of me for not having the appropriate amount of tentacles here on this nice, normal planet. I did manage to score a little extra coin on my latest excursion, however, and if you're willing to grease my palms a bit I could give you a cut! So I'm putting Flynn's Booty, Flynn's Chest, and bundles of each up for grabs in La Victoire! It's only gonna be there until October 27th, 3:00 PM PST though, 'cause after that I gotta ship out. I heard rumors that the IMBUTS might be stopping by to do some inspections later and I wanna make sure I skedaddle before they arrive.

If you need me I'll be here, sipping a fizzy drink with a little straw in it, practicing my Flizzenflazzle. Hhgnflfgjhalfan! Darn. The accent still isn't right. That was Flizzenflazzle for "see you later!" At least I think it was.