Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Sweetheart

SkyEvermore used Decay Strike against Robotic Ari-Star...It missed!

Tenan Hanryu's Prince

Daeromen used Mend against dark r0ar...It was successful and healed 18 points of damage.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ollie Brooks used Arcane Storm against dark r0ar...CRITICAL HIT! dark r0ar took 111 points of damage.

Newbie Noob

Malthous used Dagger Strike against suanMEI...It hit for 10 points of damage!

Intellectual Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Titan Researcher used Arcane Storm against Malthous...It missed and Malthous counterattacked for 45 points of damage!

Tenan Hanryu's Prince

Daeromen used Mend against dark r0ar...It was successful and healed 18 points of damage.

Intellectual Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Titan Researcher used Healing Aura against Titan Researcher...It was successful and healed 32 points of damage.

Tenan Hanryu's Prince

Intellectual Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Titan Researcher used Enchanting Alchemy against Malthous...It hit for 30 points of damage!

Unbeatable Fatcat

Hemsut used Tears of the Phoenix against I-Natsumio-I...It was successful and healed 51 points of damage.
Ryu Geinkei used Healing Strike against I-Natsumio-I...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! I-Natsumio-I was healed for 19 points of damage.

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

shadowfoot used Restoring Panacea against Malthous...It was successful and healed 26 points of damage.

Tenan Hanryu's Prince

Daeromen used Mend against dark r0ar...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! dark r0ar was healed for 28 points of damage.

Intellectual Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Titan Researcher used Enchanting Alchemy against Malthous...It hit for 30 points of damage!
LadyeNyx used Enchanting Alchemy against tainted_crimson...It hit for 20 points of damage!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff