Welcome to Gaia! ::

Agile Hunter

foxy latin chick used Shield Bash against Yorugami...CRITICAL HIT! Yorugami took 13 points of damage.

Tactical Trickster

25,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Descendant of the Wolf used Healing Strike against foxy latin chick...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Yorugami used Dagger Strike against foxy latin chick...It hit for 12 points of damage!

takeo19's Significant Otter

Shy Seraph

24,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
broken_rei_134 used Dagger Strike against foxy latin chick...It hit for 11 points of damage!

Enduring Receiver

23,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
Crashes and Burns used Dagger Strike against Lemon Set...It missed!

Sweet Fatcat

8,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Imoshimosh used Hacking Slash against foxy latin chick...CRITICAL HIT! foxy latin chick took 24 points of damage.

TenBillion-Percent Dead

62,525 Points
  • Downward Spiral 500
  • Battle of Wits 500
  • Disastrous Daily Life 500
Ember Caster used Dagger Strike against Lemon Set...It hit for 16 points of damage!
Lemon Set used Mystic Wand against Crashes and Burns...CRITICAL HIT! Crashes and Burns took 25 points of damage.

Steadfast Defender

Cardiac_Duality used Shield Bash against I Miki Katsu I...It missed and I Miki Katsu I counterattacked for 12 points of damage!

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Yorugami used Dagger Strike against foxy latin chick...It hit for 12 points of damage!

Romantic Gaian

12,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
anadorablegurl used Mystic Wand against Descendant of the Wolf...It missed and Descendant of the Wolf counterattacked for 10 points of damage!

Agile Hunter

foxy latin chick used Helping Hand against Descendant of the Wolf...It was successful and healed 20 points of damage.

Tactical Trickster

25,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Descendant of the Wolf used Hacking Slash against Yorugami...It missed!

Fashionable Kitten

epuka used Dagger Strike against ~Silent_Chatou~...It hit for 8 points of damage!

Shameless Player

13,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
xYAOIx used Dagger Strike against I Miki Katsu I...It missed and I Miki Katsu I counterattacked for 8 points of damage!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff