Welcome to Gaia! ::

idk about all of you, but I want a battle, not a clear winner! Have at me!
emotion_dowant

ATTACK ME!

(Please quote me if the post I linked to has no Event Menu beneath me when I have health)

Devout Gaian

Araceux used low attack against Biitch Puddiing...It hit for 5 points of damage!
Biitch Puddiing used high attack against Araceux...It hit for 52 points of damage!

Generous Sage

The Reaper Ikana used high attack against Biitch Puddiing...It hit for 35 points of damage!
Biitch Puddiing used high attack against Araceux...It hit for 52 points of damage!

Generous Sage

The Reaper Ikana used high attack against Biitch Puddiing...It hit for 35 points of damage!

Chibi-keiichi-Ed's Significant Otter

Dapper Rogue

10,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Son_Sai used low attack against Biitch Puddiing...It hit for 3 points of damage!

Generous Sage

The Reaper Ikana used low attack against Biitch Puddiing...It hit for 15 points of damage!

Chibi-keiichi-Ed's Significant Otter

Dapper Rogue

10,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Son_Sai used low attack against Biitch Puddiing...It hit for 3 points of damage!

Naughty Warrior

Aya-Kage123 used high heal against Araceux...It was successful and healed 43 points of damage.
I'll try to heal myself often.
crying

Naughty Warrior

Aya-Kage123 used mid heal against Son_Sai...It was successful and healed 28 points of damage.

Rainbow Witch

SuicidalSkittles used low heal against Son_Sai...It was successful and healed 9 points of damage.

Naughty Warrior

Aya-Kage123 used high heal against Araceux...It was successful and healed 43 points of damage.
Biitch Puddiing used mid heal against Biitch Puddiing...It was successful and healed 22 points of damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff