Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeful Sweetheart

Lindasiki used low heal against vendetta rin...It was successful and healed 21 points of damage.

Kawaii Shoujo

11,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yuuta Bloodraven
seshoukaru
Yuuta Bloodraven
seshoukaru
vendetta rin
seshoukaru
It's just... Bone chilling.
/wiggles eyebrows

Pffffft XDDD *dies again from laughing*

Oh, I guess that tickled your funny bone.

I got a bone to pick with you and all your puns! >_>

I wish I had somebody to support me and my puns :c

i'm not punny enough to support your boneheaded quest or whatever you wanna call it D:

wow, sorry for being such a numbskull, I guess...

Savage Nymph

Lieutenant Bubbles
May I be a Healer? Or do you have enough as it stands?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sure you can be a healer. Just give me a sec to add you to the list. ^^

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100
vendetta rin

Thank you! User Image I'm not very used to actually interacting with fellow team members on events, but the fact that I can focus on healing has made me want to try. biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
I will find a way to help in this fight. So far all I've stumbled across is bunny lovers, already beaten to hell. There is no honor in that fight.

Hime gave her surroundings a once over, noting several characters chatting away amongst themselves. It was good to see other supporters of Jack talking strategy and helping one another out. Out of habit, Hime began to tap the edge of her pen against her notebook, only the few words she scribbled earlier adorning the visible page. As strands of her hair fell into her face, she had a rough time blowing the light violet strands back into place.

BrujitaFerox's Fangirl

Ruthless Bloodsucker

-tumbles in- uhhh.. ive been hit -falls on the floor and passes out from blood loss- rofl gonk hhheaaaalll mee... please

edit
I was healed in the battlefield... my what an embarrassment. -stands up and dusts herself off-

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Battle: KO 200
vendetta rin
Lieutenant Bubbles
May I be a Healer? Or do you have enough as it stands?

hehe do me a favor <3 your a rogue go attack a random bunny cleric hehe let me know what your damge dealt to them was smile

Friendly Phantom

Hello~
I'm in need of some healing.

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
foxettes used mid heal against Daily Rush...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Guildmember 100
Lieutenant Bubbles used low heal against seshoukaru...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! seshoukaru was healed for 29 points of damage.

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Guildmember 100
Lieutenant Bubbles used mid heal against Daily Rush...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Daily Rush was healed for 44 points of damage.

klemperer's Husband

Thieving Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Friendly Phantom

foxettes

Thank you~ He said as he grabbed a chair and relaxed. I've been battling all day..Gah. I need a rest, haha.

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Guildmember 100
Lieutenant Bubbles used low heal against seshoukaru...It was successful and healed 21 points of damage.

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Daily Rush
foxettes

Thank you~ He said as he grabbed a chair and relaxed. I've been battling all day..Gah. I need a rest, haha.
she siled. your welcome I understand i been bettling and collecting data to form a battle plan myself.

so far ive killed 33 ppl and onlyu been killed 5 times. its hectic out there seems the bunnehs have a little advantage on the field atm. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff