Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you enjoy listening to music best?

Live at a show with tons of people 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 5 ]
At someone's house with a bunch of your friends just chilling 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
Alone in your room and reflecting upon the thought envoked by music 0.65217391304348 65.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Timid Informer

Okay, rules are post a link to your favorite song by an artist that you think doesn't get a lot of attention from the general masses but deserves it. It'd be even better if you think the artist is a hidden gem even for their own genre. I'll go first and post one of my favorite artists Chrome Sparks.

Zealot

Timid Informer

I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL

At first I was a little iffy about this, but then as I kept listening to it I like it's atmosphere. Listening to this reminds me of watching a very suspenseful scene in an old time film. Like scaling a treacherous mountain that holds an ancient castle at its peak or wandering alone while danger lurks around each corner. From the audio distortion to the wind hallowing the background, it evokes an eerie feeling. Actually really interesting.

Timid Informer

Dieu des hommes

I love the diversity of this track. It changes up it's style consistently throughout but never abruptly. I'm a big fan of jam bands too so I'm glad I got to see this.

Timid Informer

I guess I'll post another one of my favorites Pogo. He has some very well known remixes of Disney films, but nobody really looks past his audio splicing work and appreciates his original music projects.

Eloquent Streaker

The fact that more people don't listen to this band, and that ******** terrible acts like DragonForce and Hammerfall are considered the "standard" of power metal, makes me rather sad.

Jessy Lanza. check out her album "Pull My Hair Back".

Timid Informer

Requiem ex Inferni
The fact that more people don't listen to this band, and that ******** terrible acts like DragonForce and Hammerfall are considered the "standard" of power metal, makes me rather sad.

Dude, Germany has the BEST power metal and it's sad most people don't branch out to foreign artists. My favorite metal bands have always been from Europe. Nightwish has amazing symphonic metal.

Timid Informer

Dinosaur Sounds
Jessy Lanza. check out her album "Pull My Hair Back".

This is so chill! I dig it! I'm almost positive this is Glo-Fi but I'm not 100% sure. I'm gonna listen to her album.
even in the noise scene mlehst doesn't get nearly the recognition i think he deserves

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Timid Informer

I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
even in the noise scene mlehst doesn't get nearly the recognition i think he deserves

This is similar to the other one you posted in the way that it feels like a story. It kind of reminds me of Amon Tobin because he uses common days sounds in his music. But the style that comes to mind when I listen is Biosphere. I don't know if you've heard of him but his song Kobresia is a good example of that progressive ambient style.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff