Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
Kami GearX used mid attack against you me sex now ...It missed and you me sex now counterattacked for 15 points of damage!

Dapper Lunatic

Shinu Eru used low attack against you me sex now ...It missed and you me sex now counterattacked for 10 points of damage!

Dapper Lunatic

Shinu Eru used low attack against you me sex now ...It missed and you me sex now counterattacked for 10 points of damage!

Invisible Reveler

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
chainapprentice used high attack against anjhae_xorldane...CRITICAL HIT! anjhae_xorldane took 38 points of damage.

Jarethem's Waifu

Savage Tactician

VestaLafel used low heal against Shinu Eru...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Shinu Eru was healed for 31 points of damage.

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Kami GearX used mid attack against you me sex now ...It missed and you me sex now counterattacked for 15 points of damage!

Shadowy Rogue

6,550 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
cmpteraddict used high attack against anjhae_xorldane...It missed!

Dapper Lunatic

Shinu Eru used low attack against Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght...It missed and Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght counterattacked for 10 points of damage!

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Divine Trendsetter

Unread Rolling Eyes used high attack against anjhae_xorldane...It missed and anjhae_xorldane counterattacked for 35 points of damage!

Vicious Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
you me sex now used low attack against Shinu Eru...It hit for 45 points of damage!

Jarethem's Waifu

Savage Tactician

VestaLafel used mid heal against Kami GearX...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Kami GearX was healed for 38 points of damage.

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Kami GearX used mid attack against Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght...It missed and Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght counterattacked for 15 points of damage!

Jarethem's Waifu

Savage Tactician

VestaLafel used low heal against Unread Rolling Eyes...It was successful and healed 23 points of damage.

Wheezing Ladykiller

mikieel used mid attack against Kami GearX...CRITICAL HIT! Kami GearX took 69 points of damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff