Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't have friends. I can't seem to make any in real or online. I don't fit in anywhere. The one person that talked to me here quit Gaia. I just got in my car at 2am and drove and drove and bawled my eyes out. I'm failing both my college classes. I lost my job, no one liked me there anyway. My mom said I'd make friends in college but I haven't and I've been there since august 26th. I see people there with friends and I get in my car and cry. When I see pictures of people at parties with their friends, my heart hurts. I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm nice. I'm funny. When I do talk to people I can make them laugh a lot. Am I supposed to be alone?

Anxious Risk-Taker

There's nothing bad about being alone. Don't worry! You'll make friends!
MilkySkittles

Yes and then they will stop talking to me like always

Anxious Risk-Taker

Euphoriiaa
MilkySkittles

Keep the conversation going!
MilkySkittles
Euphoriiaa
MilkySkittles

I try! It is the other person who is always uninterested

Anxious Risk-Taker

Euphoriiaa
MilkySkittles
Euphoriiaa
MilkySkittles

I try! It is the other person who is always uninterested

:'c I know how you feel

Ai_No_Sakura's Spouse

Benevolent Wolf

11,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Guildmember 100
emotion_hug there is no way you dont have any friends i dont know you and yet i dun believe you, you seem like a kind person just shy to say the most 3nodding you're letting your stress get the best of you, anytime that happens things go to hell.. this i know ^^; anyway what i recommend you did is find new friends ( not hard at all ), find a new job, ( opptional), and most importantly set graduating as your main priority 3nodding in other words overcome your stress and depression and focus on whats important its easeir said then done i know but i kow you can do it emotion_yatta

Fatcat

Talk to me girl haha
College is what you make of it. A lot of the reason people have "Friends" is because they go out of their way to get to know people and go out.

I feel like the people who are usually "alone" are the ones who'd rather stay at home/dorm and just expect people to come to them instead :/

Be a little bit more proactive; obviously you know that you can make people laugh and they like you for it. Just join some orgs or whatever and make the effort to become THEIR friend rather than expecting them to become yours if that makes sense.

It's seriously going to solve that problem in a jiff I promise.

Shyness is an excuse. Not something you can't fix.

Tipsy Smoker

Senji Kiyomasa -Crow-
emotion_hug there is no way you dont have any friends i dont know you and yet i dun believe you, you seem like a kind person just shy to say the most 3nodding you're letting your stress get the best of you, anytime that happens things go to hell.. this i know ^^; anyway what i recommend you did is find new friends ( not hard at all ), find a new job, ( opptional), and most importantly set graduating as your main priority 3nodding in other words overcome your stress and depression and focus on whats important its easeir said then done i know but i kow you can do it emotion_yatta

Thank you for the kind words
VintagexLace
College is what you make of it. A lot of the reason people have "Friends" is because they go out of their way to get to know people and go out.

I feel like the people who are usually "alone" are the ones who'd rather stay at home/dorm and just expect people to come to them instead :/

Be a little bit more proactive; obviously you know that you can make people laugh and they like you for it. Just join some orgs or whatever and make the effort to become THEIR friend rather than expecting them to become yours if that makes sense.

It's seriously going to solve that problem in a jiff I promise.

Shyness is an excuse. Not something you can't fix.

Thanks so much I will try harder
The Russian Standard
Talk to me girl haha

Added

Ai_No_Sakura's Spouse

Benevolent Wolf

11,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Guildmember 100
Euphoriiaa
Senji Kiyomasa -Crow-

tiss nothing.we've all been through hell and back 3nodding feel free to add me if you want
Senji Kiyomasa -Crow-
Euphoriiaa
Senji Kiyomasa -Crow-

tiss nothing.we've all been through hell and back 3nodding feel free to add me if you want

Added thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces