Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Idea 1

Sara has a daughter that looks like she did when she was 15. Jenna ends up living with her father like Sara did (Sara has decided she can't handle a child or something fearing Jareh will come back)
Jenna finds the book and starts to read it becoming fascinated with the world within the pages and starts to act out scences from the book like her mother. She is still in contact with Toby and learns that she was similar to her mother in that way as well.

Jareth does find out about the daughter and brings her to his world. Instead of having to find a baby, if she makes it through the labyrinth in time she can return home but if she doesn't Jenna must remain with Jareth in his castle for all time. This is due to the fact Jareth both wants to control the girl (or in this case her daughter) that had rejected him, but also because he is fascinated by her as well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Idea 2:

Alexis is a friend of Toby's and has been hanging out with him when they find a book of Sara's. Sarah having outgrown her childhood fantasies decides to give the book to Alexis. As the girl starts to read the book she feels she is being watched. What she doesn't understand is that one name has been crossed out, but who it is she can't tell. A passage has also been blacked out as if to try and keep someone or something from being found once again.

One night Alexis figures out what the passage says and she reads it out loud...

Pm or quote if interested. Can also work on a plot idea together
User Image

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angelic Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kinda a lot for me to try to take in all at once....My eyes keep getting distracted.

Angelic Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Well, now I get what you're idea is. smile

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Anyone interested in the roleplay? Please?

"Fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bump....

Really no one is interested?

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lonely Shapeshifter

I could be interested, if you're still looking.

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kuro Hime Hekate

oh I am certainly interested ^^

Lonely Shapeshifter

the gothic beauty 2
Kuro Hime Hekate

Then perhaps we could work something out. I feel I should let you know up front, my Jareth is not nearly as good as he should be. With that being said, who would you be playing, and which idea would you prefer to do? I have a few ideas of my own if you're interested in hearing them as well, just for more options.

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kuro Hime Hekate
the gothic beauty 2
Kuro Hime Hekate

Then perhaps we could work something out. I feel I should let you know up front, my Jareth is not nearly as good as he should be. With that being said, who would you be playing, and which idea would you prefer to do? I have a few ideas of my own if you're interested in hearing them as well, just for more options.

I am certainly alright with that. Uh, which idea did you like more? I am happy with either actually and I would love to hear your ideas too ^^

Lonely Shapeshifter

the gothic beauty 2
Kuro Hime Hekate
the gothic beauty 2
Kuro Hime Hekate

I am certainly alright with that. Uh, which idea did you like more? I am happy with either actually and I would love to hear your ideas too ^^

Of your ideas, I think the first one has potential.
As for my own ideas: 1) The film is based on an actual runner but heavily fictionalised. A Bowie fangirl and fan of the film is wished away be her sibling/flatmate/what have you. Once in the Goblin Kingdom she is told that because the wisher doesn't want to run, she will spend the rest of her life in the Kingdom. Rather than immediately turn her into a goblin, Jareth gives her a choice: be his as a subject or as his queen. / 2) After Sarah's victory Jareth's rule is questioned by other Fae (because I think Jareth is Fae rather than gonlinkind) and he has to defend his position. One of his supporters suggests an alliance, to be cemented via marriage, so that his line can continue while he focuses on keeping control of his subjects.
Thoughts?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces