Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I see a Sesshi! -lays on and smothers-

So, you have enough soq yet ;D? How many do you have now =0? I told you once you get your first, they pretty much come in a flood<3<3<3

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Jackariah Beckett

I like to at least write down personalities now even if I can't rp. I guess I care too much what Soq people think >3>. I always feel like I'm being judged and that I'm a bad owner that all my ponies aren't 100% l'D.

Yeah, I am not sure I'd ever catch up and come up with personalities for all of them. I am just so outnumbered.

Nebula Dragon

sesshiyasha
LydaLynn
sesshiyasha
LydaLynn
That's awesome! I think they'd have fun together. And make pretty babies. He collects 'special rocks' (as a foal anyway, but I can see that being something that continues) so I can see them traveling together looking for interesting things. But he's very attached to his adopted family, so he would always want to go back home after an adventure.

Awesome! <3 I am sure she would be more then ok with that considering she loves most everyone. ((I think I know his adopted family from Heliomeidis XD)) She would be happy to have a "Family" again, maybe this time one who accepted her "tomboyish" nature XD She would be very excited to see his special rocks! In addition to showing him a couple of her own! <3

Great! Whenever you feel like starting an rp for them, please pm me the link. I'm ok going ahead and doing an agreement no or waiting and seeing how they work out.

I can start an rp with them tomorrow! I am good doing an agreement now as well! They seem to be a good fit! ^.^ whichever way you would prefer is fine with me! ^.^

Cool, now works fin for me. And if you pm me the rp link and agreement link, I'll get to them when I log in after work tomorrow, for now I'm heading to bed.

Oh . . . And all my slots aren't filled for Mind's breeding, if you want to give me preferences for it, I can add them to my list.

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jackariah Beckett
I see a Sesshi! -lays on and smothers-

So, you have enough soq yet ;D? How many do you have now =0? I told you once you get your first, they pretty much come in a flood<3<3<3

-is smothered- I see a Jackie!! <3

I dont know that one can ever have enough soq o.o and umm....

Remy, Gala, Argy, Savi, Kiera, Cecile, Zanz, Shiro, Neir, Ghirar, Zavi, Andro, Maiko, Hakuron, Firiel, and Lacey...

I think that's everyone? ^.^ <3

But I love your venusaur boy!! He is just so adorable! <3 Also... Aim and Skype are both Sesshiyasha ^.^

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
kaliskanny

I chucked em on this time, which, if any of the twists did you want?

Beloved Nymph

-thrashes around excitedly- *v* My wishing star babeh came innnn -didn't even realize she'd won something- |'D -tumbles round name hunting-

User Image

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Ooo he's pretty.

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Shikamaru Silyvant
-thrashes around excitedly- *v* My wishing star babeh came innnn -didn't even realize she'd won something- |'D -tumbles round name hunting-

User Image
Everyone won! Congrats. biggrin

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
*rolls around*

Beloved Nymph

Yumitoko II
Shikamaru Silyvant

User Image
Everyone won! Congrats. biggrin

Oooh I seee |D~

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Backreading upon awakening *wheezes*

Ryuukishin
The herd info is here if you were curious

So I was curious and HOWOW that was an interesting read. I am on post 3 and getting ready for breakfast, but that herd looks so cool. biggrin biggrin

Lunarflowermaiden

It seems like every time you post I have a small issue breathing while looking at a couple of yours. gonk You've got some beauties.

Jackariah Beckett
User Image

*politely shrieks and keyboard smashes and laughs* My husband is a Pokemon lover so I pulled him to see it. He looked mildly horrified, then- "Goldamm, that is ***king dark." I didn't explain he was trying to help.

Shikamaru Silyvant
User Image
asdfghjkl; wow that is good-looking, congrats! emotion_0A0 emotion_kirakira

subducting's Pardner

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Antagonistic Strategist

RockerWolfie1616's Secret Admirer

Dainty Dreamer

/rolls through