13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
Avid_RPer18
Tiger_Kisa699
*Flops in and dies* <3

Congrats on the golden boy! He's an absolute stunner! ^^~
O_O I thought you poofed from Gaia! You not been around in FCK And haven't talked to me much since Zombie broke up with me i thought you didn't want anything to do with me cause she left me! *Cuddles* Thanks i loves him! Hes so handsome!

You should come by FCK sometimes or poke me on Skype or AIM or something...stuffs has Gone DOWN with our little family. Demi dramas oh gosh! <3 but so fun! Been RPing Yami like Deu wandered off for some reason and she hasn't seen him in almost a year lol

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
*shimmery-miragey-stuff*
oooOOooooOOo

Yup, I'm weird, time to head offline till a decent hour XD

In a relationship with [Eskimo]

Romantic Lunatic

Magic Cat

ROFL. Right. Night Sleepy-Mirage-Sayu. blaugh

RockerWolfie1616's Secret Admirer

Dainty Dreamer

Tiger_Kisa699
Thanks Night Shade!

If anyone from staff is around i was wondering if i could have some adult certs, if they exist, for some of my *Sadly* Long forgotten on my part babies!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c209/Holy_Jessifer/Pets/SOQ/SginaAeth_Foal2.png]This one
This one as well
And this adult Please and thanks!

If you know who colored them, that'll help the staff find them. :3 It looks like JulianMoMo/LadyNekoya colored the last girl, but the other two are hard (for me, at least) to tell.

Calixita's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Tiger_Kisa699
Thanks Night Shade!

If anyone from staff is around i was wondering if i could have some adult certs, if they exist, for some of my *Sadly* Long forgotten on my part babies!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c209/Holy_Jessifer/Pets/SOQ/SginaAeth_Foal2.png]This one
This one as well
And this adult Please and thanks!

Who colored them? I'll find them for you smile

Antagonistic Strategist

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
They look like they are part of Rune's family to me =3

-could totally be wrong-
@Latty: I pwomise dher are no fesh

Loyal Loiterer

Tiger_Kisa699
O_O I thought you poofed from Gaia! You not been around in FCK And haven't talked to me much since Zombie broke up with me i thought you didn't want anything to do with me cause she left me! *Cuddles* Thanks i loves him! Hes so handsome!

You should come by FCK sometimes or poke me on Skype or AIM or something...stuffs has Gone DOWN with our little family. Demi dramas oh gosh! <3 but so fun! Been RPing Yami like Deu wandered off for some reason and she hasn't seen him in almost a year lol

NO, darlin'! My gaia muse died for a good while and subsequently caused me to stray from Gaia for a time. There was a while where all I would do would log on, click the claw machine things, and then go off to do other things. So I guess semi-poofed. >>;; But I've been around, not much active in the posting, though not want for trying from time to time. (I get excite, go 'GIMME ALL THE THINGS', load all the things onto my plate and then muse goes "Uuuhhhh...NOPE!" then poofs just when I was wanting to get into things. Zombie and you breaking up didn't have anything to do with it. ;u;

I should! I posted in the FCK thread months back saying 'Man, I ought to convert old kitties here' or some such and then got eaten up by RL and further meandering muse shenanigans. You'll have to catch me up with all the family drama! Whether there are new babies, new relations, so on and so forth! Deu should definitely make a come back. Have Yami tear him a new one for disappearing or something. Ought to figure out what he could have been doing in his time away. >>;;;;;;; Because going 'I just have been wandering around, on my own...without any word to or for you, love of my life, mother of my children.' is/would be kinda shitty. =w=;;;;

I don't get on AIM much anymore, though I can. I still remember all my stuff. Pretty active on Skype though! (If invisible most of the time so as not to be swamped with ALL the conversations. ^^ I think I ought to have you still.

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
T^T Oh gosh i cant remember. This is a new computer. I know that Juls did do my adult girly, she was a halloween thingy breeding.

The babies parents The dad is Aether my mutant wingged boy. yes i think part of Runes family.

Im sorry ive just been away so long from the shop cause of RL Stuff and what not that i don't remember and this computer doesn't have their original saved files

RockerWolfie1616's Secret Admirer

Dainty Dreamer

Jackariah Beckett
They look like they are part of Rune's family to me =3

-could totally be wrong-

I think they are? Aether (dad) is related to Rune somehow... Part of the Avalokiteshvara x Scythe line. 83 I think.

Calixita's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Shapeshifter

I'll find them. Into the PB I GOOOOOO *dives head first*

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
Avid_RPer18

Oh ok good lol i was worried you was taking her side and didn't much want to talk to me. Poke me on Skype, if you don't have me PM Me. YES Yami is going to beat him up no matter his excuse lol But she'll be happy. Its Kisa version of Good Fun Drama with Demi but everyones ok lol! No new babies or anything, cause Deu has been away of course, but Yami wants more! But some of the boys have Girlfriends now! And Demi, has a Boyfriend! <3 So lots of fun!

im going to shower brb but pokes me im on Skype alllll the time!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff