Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Raider

Brushing up on my japanese before the next quarter starts. It's kinda hard to remember everything I learned several quarters ago. Lol. I just don't want to fail this next quarter.

Beloved Winner

Wasteland Wyvern

User ImageOh the weather outside is frightful
------But the fire is so delightful

User Image

It is being made by Kara.

As for your teepee, he was not updated there either XD
User Image

Soquili: Teepee/Plot Thread
Winiko: Journal

User Image

And since we've no place to go------
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

Dangerous Demigod

xXToxicIllusionsXx

-Anxiously curious now- I wanna see it when its done! I may also want a sibling to it. Lol.

Ahhhh lazy Wyvern is lazy? -Hopes that's enough explanation-

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

For you sweetie Click for Uncert

Seruta
User Image

Beloved Winner

Wasteland Wyvern

User Image

Haha, even I am lazy when it comes to my teepee and updating XD I have been lazy with posting lately too... sweatdrop but irl is spastic right now.

Edit: I am thinking of entering the mock breeding into the raffle. Can now wait to get them some bebes XD
User Image

User Image

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

Ok I did four TLN plushies and like three or four Soquili ones tonight. I will finish the others tomorrow before I offer to do anymore Mock Baby Plushies.

Nini all.

Dangerous Demigod

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Gosh do I know that feeling. RL kicks hard when it does. Kinda like a horse on steroids. -Grins-

Technically now is a great time for me to work on my teepee but I am too annoyed to do it. See yesterday I took a spill down the stairs and landed hard on one of my knees after rolling for a bit. Since then I can't put any weight on it and its hard to walk. I think I just bruised the muscles or something cause I can walk it just sucks.
My Mother-in-Law insists that I probably tore my ACL and that I shouldn't walk on it.
Then the doctors office is closed until after new year due to holidays and renovations, so the nearest doctor/hospital is 50 some miles away in another town and we've been snowed in for days... So yeah...
Now all I can do is sit at my comp or on the couch and be all grouchy.

Trash

whoo got three plushies done.. xD I need more... But im so busy.. xD ugh

Beloved Winner

Wasteland Wyvern

User Image

Ouch that sounds pretty bad. Thankfully here we have no snow, then again we never do until the day after christmas... It is like a curse here. Still, I would stay off your leg until you find out how bad it is. Though the doctors should of kept their doors open if they are the only one around...
User Image

User Image

Dangerous Demigod

xXToxicIllusionsXx

The funny thing is I've fallen down the stairs at worse angles before and hurt myself a lot less.

In Montana, or more specifically my town, the doctor doesn't care if he leaves the town without. He's an absolute arse. -Sighs- I am staying off of it and wearing a knee brace I had left over from an old injury and using crutches... I hate crutches.

Lol snow a curse? Never... -Rolls eyes- I hate this state and its snowy-ness, but its cheap to live here. Where I live we get 9 months of winter and 3 of unbearably hot. No spring, no fall, just hot and cold.

Beloved Winner

Wasteland Wyvern

User Image

Oh my, kind of makes me glad that I am from Missouri, but you never know what kind of weather we are going to have one year 3-6 months of summer and maybe 3 combined of fall and spring and the rest winter, or maybe the other way around. or like last year where we had 6 months of spring after 4 months of winter... the rest fall and summer XD So you literally have no idea what the weather will be like.

Not to mention instead of snow we get 4-9 inches of ice.... And Tornado Ally both in spring and fall :/
User Image

User Image

Dangerous Demigod

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Oof... I hate my snowy state but I don't know if I could take such random weather, along with tornadoes. -Wide eyes-

I think I may head to bed for a while. I'm not really tired but tbh am kinda bored just reading fan fictions and surfing gaia. Goodnight Toxic! Sleep well when you do. -Snugs-

Beloved Winner

Wasteland Wyvern

User Image

-snugs- Yeah I am not far behind ya. I am getting tired myself. Night hun and take care <3 No more falling down the stairs D:
User Image

User Image

Super Trash

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100