Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
YES. I come back out to the living room after my shower and I hear something weird, so I mute the tv (which took me forever!) and I hear this like constant vibrate noise. Like a phone but it was just a constant brrrrrrrrrrrrr whatever noise. I'm trying to follow it and think it's the vent but then there's a duffel bag by the front door and I dig into it and see two glowing red lights briefly and then it stops. So by now I'm like wtf man. My sister had used it to go on some trip with a little friend (she's 9) and I went through THE WHOLE BAG. All the pockets too and there was nothing that would vibrate or even glow....I don't even know. I'm scared >.>

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
vollyballrocks91
YES. I come back out to the living room after my shower and I hear something weird, so I mute the tv (which took me forever!) and I hear this like constant vibrate noise. Like a phone but it was just a constant brrrrrrrrrrrrr whatever noise. I'm trying to follow it and think it's the vent but then there's a duffel bag by the front door and I dig into it and see two glowing red lights briefly and then it stops. So by now I'm like wtf man. My sister had used it to go on some trip with a little friend (she's 9) and I went through THE WHOLE BAG. All the pockets too and there was nothing that would vibrate or even glow....I don't even know. I'm scared >.>

It's not safe to go alone....

*gives kirby *

Profitable Prophet

vollyballrocks91

BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!!!! START OVER'

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
I'm waiting for a damn shadow to pop out at me or something >.> I'm gonna tell my mom tomorrow and she's gonna think I've lost it I'm sure xP

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
Kettyn
CitrusCupcake
Another art drop ^_^
Kettyn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art of Ayako. ~*admires the sketch*~ Thank you very much Citrus.

You're welcome ^_^

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
Poe-tae-toee
CitrusCupcake

Omg! Thank you so much! She's perfect and this helped make my day better!!

Aww, well you're welcome ^_^

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
There we go, all forms sorted and waiting for raffle to open XD

Antagonistic Strategist

Shy Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Fandom Supporter

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Moxxiie

I freaking love your avvie!! heart
Oh god my head is killing me and I can barley talk. My alterations are in three hours....

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Eeek, I hope you feel better IB!

Wilderness Witch

Healing Prophet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff