Welcome to Gaia! ::

Combative Conversationalist

Devossy
Honest Deceptions
Devossy
Honest Deceptions
i probably ask way too many questions but since this is the only RP i'm currently involved with so many people in, I just wanted to make sure of a couple of things

- So is everyone in the Dining Room now or not? I know that Lynn is here now, but I'm not so sure with Seline and etc.

- Dr. Cutter is going around the room checking on people, right?

- should we wait for a response from BunnyPire & DJ#### (<-- got lazy there) cause so far the active parties are Ariané, Marcus, Serenity, Meadow/Cutter?, Lynn and Rune? Plus Kinshiro just got to the Mansion as well o-o'

.. i Just want to avoid further confusion ><''

Sis will get on to post for her guy once she free from work and is around a computer with Net. Sorry its hard for her to get on when work has her hours all over the place. I will move cutter to the dinning room soon enough but for the most part it looks like every one is in the dinning room.

cool, didn't know that... I just feel bad that there might be too many pages for them to catch up o

I will catch her up when she gets on. I know there is a lot of pages to catch on but there is a lot of people to help ctahc them up.
true, it's getting along pretty nicely ^^

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ohh...that's so sad... sad Goodbye Bunny, I hope things will turn out well soon.

D; awww
Let her know to take care & I hope for her happiness and ease that life can bring her ><''
Life is trés trés important! I hope everything is smoothly taken care of for her =X

the semester, for me, nearing to a close and I need to finish on a lot of things..

all i ask is to keep quoting me into the responses for the RP so that, when I find time, I can respond as soon as possible ><''

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I might have one friend at least so I'll try. And by the way...

Happy easter, guys!!

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
yum_puddi No...motivation to post =3= If anyone manages to get locked, give me a holler, I can find an excuse for Rune to talk to them or some crap. yum_puddi

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I don't think it's stuck, I think everyone's either waiting for someone else to respond or just doesn't know what to do. We should plan something, like a dance or an archery competition or something.

[quote"Devossy"]Hey I'm sorry to say that in the recent days and since the past few weeks,I have been really busy, I just want to let you know to please take me off of this because I don't want to be an inconvenience to this RP that has so much potentional.
Again, I'm extremely sorry about this. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces