Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
Well I started on my Yami post so w00t! Progress! Then I got hungry again. OoOoo I love Frozen! I found it hilarious and realistic....LIKE WHAT YOU WANTED TO MARRY THE GUY YOU MET IN JUST ONE DAY?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! I love that scene XD!

Generous Lunatic

Lol I loved this scene. XD
"Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?"
*scoots away* "Yes they did."

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
LOLS, yeah, I love that scene too. Did you see the tangled characters in Frozen? I thought that was pretty neat.

Looking at your gif Honday always makes me wanna smash a guitar too o.o

Generous Lunatic

When I first saw it, I went "OMG It's Rapunzel!" Out loud. And nobody looked at me weird. I swear. >_>

Lol I went to see them on tour a couple of months after his meltdown and I swear he was playing the same guitar. Don't know if he got a new one or what, but it had some cracks. XD

Shirtless Treasure

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
Are you sure you weren't alone when you said that Honda? Cause strange as I am I would have probably flashed you a strange stare >.>;

Well guitar's do live forever. I have a friend who is into guitar and she has a bunch of em. They all have names too. They are her children. A instrument store is like a candy store to her.

-waves at Bitterly-

oi oi

Shirtless Treasure

*waves*
My lip is swollen
Just got my lip pierced! and my cartilage in my ear repierced, so sleeping on my right side is a big no.

I name my electronics, my i-pod is charlette due to the spider web crack on the screen, sewing machine is pestulio, xbox 360 memory is Mira, cell phone is Harley. Music stores are fun though, I love looking through sheet music, especially now that i can kind of read music.

Generous Lunatic

Well, I went to the earliest showing, so there weren't that many people inside. XD

I only named my computer and phone. My sisters think I'm weird because of that. >_>

Shirtless Treasure

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
PRESENT!!!

-grabs bitterly's balloon-

I'm going to do a time skip soon to get everybody back on track. Probably have time to do it wednesday since I will actually have a day off. Yes. i'm now working at one job. FINALLY. And what is up with the inflation in the mp? It's crazy. 1 mil use to be a lot and now it's nothing. my penguin slippers that use to be worth like 7mil in the mp i think now jumped up to 18mil. I was going to get the devil's spice only becuase it has to do with one piece in which i'm a big fan of but yeahhhh, i love one piece and all but that's inflation.

No worries honda, I named my first first car, turtle because i loved the ninja turtles and i always wanted a pet turtle so when i got one, i was so excited and told my friends all about my new turtle and how i'm attached to it because i take it everywhere i go. i would tell them my turtle is outside with its friends and they were like...you left your turtle outside?! you only feed your turtle once a week? and water once a month?! ABUSE! NEGLECT!!! I do miss my turtle but my turtle told me it's time to move on cause he was ready to retire. This my friend...is a story about a girl and her turtle....

Generous Lunatic

Inflation is insane. >_<

Also, a time skip would be good. ^^
User Image
Someday, I'll be somebody...
...But for now, I am just me.

*Rolls about.* How far of a time skip?

I wasn't gonna name my car. But when I got my license plate, I realized it had ANA in it, so... My car got named Ana. rofl

I don't want to change...
...When I can be so free.

Shirtless Treasure

...my...my balloon
gonk

My first car's name was Denny, it changed to it from Clarise cuz at the time i was really into Hannibal, but then my boyfriend started lying to his mom about where he was and would constantly tell her he was with co workers at Denny's, but would be making out with me in my car. Miss that car....as unreliable as she was....good car. good car.

Generous Lunatic

The Welcome Fairy's bugging me. D:

Shirtless Treasure

emotion_kirakira
What's with all the goodies and treats on the banner?
yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces