Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

User Image
[ DYLAN ALISTAIR WATERS ]
Wanna' taste? I won't bite.
Theme: Promiscuous
Brain Activity: Damn, I shouldn't have tagged along.
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

There are many ways to celebrate birthdays, and clubbing means "Happy birthday, let's get drunk and bang." The orange-haired university student has never been to a club with friends before, so what could possibly go wrong? Everything. Dylan's fingers flicked across the screen as he queued up in this seemingly never-ending line of people. This was insane! The line practically reached two-three blocks away, and even after a long hour of waiting, not a single budge. Short messages popped up from the bottom of his screen, one by one, on my Line group chat. Sad that I can't make it sad , Tessa replied. Shut up. Stop whining and work on your project already, Seth followed. >.< But it's unfair only Dylan can go, she reiterated. Well that's your fault for forgetting, plus we have a presentation on Monday. So, stop slacking, Yuna chipped in. Fine.. Hope you enjoy yourself, Dylan, Tess ended with a few thumbs up emojis at the end. Then the following messages were the same thumbs up from each of his friends.

Dylan felt guilty for leaving them behind, but they insisted that he would have fun at a friend's party. To be honest, he's not really close with that guy. He just so happened to be invited upon a colleague's suggestion (he invited the whole class technically), but sadly only half made it thanks to a certain professor's spontaneous project. Projects. On a weekend. Absurd. Still, it'll be a waste to pass out on an opportunity like this. A chance to party at one of the hottest spots in West Hollywood - Club Pandemonium. Getting in was impossible for most, and usually it's where all the VIPs flock. My classmate, Gerard decided that they celebrated his big Two "O" here. Whether he's pretentious or out of his mind, nobody knows.

"Dylan! Come on, we can go in now!" another colleague who he knew slightly better, Ryuhei, yelled from the start of the line. Guess Gerard managed to cut queue. Dylan slipped under the dividers and made my way to the front, into the back entrance which was guarded by two heavy (and intimidating) bouncers. As he proceeded towards the door, Dylan was shot with dirty looks and frustrated snickers. "You've got to be kidding me," one of the fifty teenagers in line said. I definitely need to make up to my friends after tonight, Dylan reminded himself.

Pandemonium was even crazier than anyone would have imagined it to be, no wonder everyone is dying to come here during the weekends. Inside the club was full of dry-ice smoke. Colored, neon lights played over the massive dance floor, turning into a multicolored fairyland of blues and acid greens, hot pinks and goods. Everyone was dancing to the beat of the pounding music. Dylan was dancing, or what passed for it - swaying back and forth with occasional lunges toward the floor as he squeezed through the crowd - a space between a group of girls with revealing miniskirts and crop tops. His friends, on the other hand, scattered across the dance floor, clumping together in groups of three or four unknowingly as they drown themselves in music. Couples made out passionately with their hands groping places he couldn't think of. Waitresses crossing the dance floor, with a platter of glass shots in her hand. Dylan, from the peripheral of his vision, saw a hooded man with a backpack handing out free tablets of herbal ecstasy. He felt a tug on his shoulder, and turned around to see a man attempting to grab ahold of the orange-haired male. Drunk, as his face implied, he signaled Dylan to follow him to the back while gesturing a ****job. No thanks!

Dylan squeezed through the sea of people further, into the center of the space where the celebrities gathered. He called out for anyone he knew but his voice was immediately overpowered by the roaring music. Finding someone was really finding a needle in a haystack. Dylan turned his attention to the suspending level above, where there we're much less people. There were at least seven out of ten celebrities that he knew, sitting on the upper platforms having a good time. Bulky rappers helping themselves to bottles of alcohol while bodacious Gogo dancers twirled around them. Some chatting and laughing even under such loud noise. Champagne with diamonds in their glass, raining money which made the party-goers wild. The deeper part of the club was a rich-man's wonderland. As the music turned up louder, everyone moved and danced more vigorously. Dylan was tossed from side to side, he needed to leave. Yet, the door was so far away, and it was impossible to find a route amidst. His vision blurred as the mist thickened. The world around him was spinning in ecstasy with hues of mismatched colors. Instinctively he knew it was hallucinogenic. Dylan attempted to pick himself up and moved out of the crowd, unaware that he went into the backrooms. That was close, but I still feel dizzy.." Dylan panted as his complexion flushed, sweating as his plain white tee became soaked. He leaned against the walls to take a breather. Partying was one thing that Dylan's no virgin of; drugs, still unaccustomed to it. His face grew redder as the drug started to take effect.

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXX❝THRILL SEEKING RACER & NIGHTTIME GIGOLO ❞
XXXXXXXLife is a promise, fulfill it
XXXXXXXLife is ▏ an opportunity ▏ benefit from it ▏
XXXXXXXLife is sorrow, overcome it
█ █ ████ ████████████ █ █ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━
OOC: Boop, I'll write for Loren soon.

IF I WERE TO GET RID OF MY DEMONS

His blue eye watched the swaying mob of bodies, dancing in frenzy on the massive dance floor. He was seated in a booth with four other people, they were all clearly drunk but trying to play it off nevertheless. One female got up to dance and tripped as she got out of her seat. That mini skirt probably wasn’t the best choice of clothing. Some guy would probably get lucky long before this club closes down. Of course the alcohol had Alexis feeling dazed and overheated; his hand wiped at what he thought to be sweat, on numerous different occasions. Maybe he was so warm because it was so packed in here? Even with the windows it was no match for this overflowing crowd. But if he could take the suffocating warmth of an overheating car he could take this—while others often felt the need to exit the place of fear they would pass out. The blond moved his head and realized the female huddled up on one side of him was talking into his ear, but he had no idea what she was saying—not with this music blaring in his ears. The only hint that she was speaking was her moving lips actually. Or else he would have never noticed she was talking to begin with.

He leaned in close and asked her to repeat herself. "You wanna dance?" She shouted into his ear. As if they could, their legs were absolutely useless now that they had all this alcohol pumping through their veins. He'd doubt they would be able to walk in a straight line let alone dance. But she grabbed his arm all the same and he allowed himself to be tugged from his seat, thinking that he really didn’t have anything to lose.

They danced very close together completely ignoring the crowd around them. Not that they could observe the people around them anyway, with their befuddled sense and fuzzy vision. It was sort of a b***h too considering the fact he had only one good eye. The female slowed her movements a bit and all but pressed her hips up against him. "We've been here a while...you sure you don't want to get out of here? I'm sure that the others would understand..." His eye narrowed in interest, his head tilted a bit to one side. He brought his head closed to hers, “What, you wanna ditch them?” She smiled. Of course she was using him, but he would use her all the same.

It was in a back room that they made out, in a space where they could still see all the people moving as one. But she broke off the aggressive chain of kisses after a while to puke and he leaned against a wall listening to her hurls. He lit a cigarette and took a drag from it. As it sat nestled in between his fingers—a long trail of smoke swirling through the air, he looked over at her. It was a pitiful thing really; she was throwing up and at the same time was trying to keep her hair out of the way. Why you may ask, wasn’t he holding her hair? Well…why should he, they hardly know each other.
                                    Alexis pushed off of the wall and came closer to her, leaned a bit to one side to see her face. “Maybe you’ve had enough for one night…Don’t ya think so too, sweet heart?”

She took a few deep breaths as she looked at him, probably trying to calm her boiling stomach but in the end she weakly sank down to her knees. Her face was a combination of messy mascara and poorly blended fountain. She was a ‘massacre’ to say the least.
                                    Alexis took one last puff from his cigarette and dropped it on the floor. He stepped on it and then discreetly kicked it behind a trashcan. Good thing there wasn't all carpet in here.

Alexis was prepared to just leave this woman to be honest. Well…he sort of felt like leaving this place in general. There were too many people; too many people who would want to talk to him, too many people who he could possibly hook up with, too many people he possibly would have to worry about later. “I’ve had enough of this scene...” He said in a sigh, and angled his body away from the female on the floor…who was still puking by the way.
                                    Alexis was thinking of heading straight for the door, when he saw a red head near the doorway he had first come in from. His head turned slightly to the side and his eye narrowed in scrutiny, as he looked him over. When had that person come in here? He couldn’t recall seeing him, but that wasn’t exactly surprising with how many people were here tonight. He could have saw him, and could have easily forgotten him five seconds afterwards.

He supposed nothing about him stood out—except maybe the red hair, but Alexis figured he only noticed him because he seemed so out of his ‘element.’ He also looked as bad as that chick back there feels.

He wasn't sure what he had in mind just then but he walked toward him.
                                    Alexis didn’t announce his approach—so if Dylan didn’t hear his foots steps he’d at least hear his voice. With a bit of an uneven gait the blond approached him…and casually rested his forearm up against the wall on the side of him as he stood there catching his breath. He was standing a bit close, sort of like how a guy in romance movie would approach a female, and lean against her locker as he speaks to her in school. Alexis was a bit tipsy...he wouldn't deny it, but he was nowhere near the point of no return. Maybe if he had a few more glasses he'd blackout.

“Hey…” he slapped the red head lightly in the face, “You able to 'get a grip' or what?” It wasn’t the best way to rain on someone’s parade, but…when has he ever been worried about a thing like that?

I'D LOSE MY ANGELS TOO

XXXXXXXLife is too precious, don’t destroy it
                                    XXXXXXXLife is Life, fight for it
                                    ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ █ █ ████ ████████████ █ █
                                    XXXXXXXXXWHO WANTS TO KNOW?

Where...some club | With...random people, a chick and a red head | Doing what...talking and whatnot | Feeling...'out of it'
                                    User Image

Noob

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

To whoever said getting high was fun, he or she needs a serious whoopin'. Dylan feebly turned his vision to the air vents above, with his head still leaning against the wall. Subtle mists of gas seeped through the grills, slowly slithering into the crowd. Some people had a tolerance (and preference) towards drugs, but Dylan was an exception. He's a party virgin despite having worked in a club as a stripper before. Unlike the club he works in, it wasn't always as massive to the extent of pumping drugs into the air. First of all, the dancers wouldn't necessarily be able to focus. Second, crazed customers with a drug surplus would start going too wild, and we don't have enough bouncers to control the whole lot of people. Even so, he has yet to experience the effects of hallucinogenic drugs - one of the few aspects which makes the party ambience more vivid.

As the room transitioned from hues of fierce red to neon green, he could feel his head throbbing. Dylan buried his face in the palm of his hands. Guess, it might take a while to kick in. Plus, he didn't want to seem like a wuss, so he decided to let go a bit. Let the drug make him go wild a bit. There's no harm in letting loose at a party like this, that's what makes it fun. A place where he gets to do what he wants without having anyone (sober) to judge him. He took a deep breath, and simply let his mind float away. The colors of his vision blurred as mashed together like how usual abstract art would appear to be. The world spinned, and swayed even without his head moving.

Suddenly he felt a large smack on his face. "Ouch, man. What the f...." his sentence stopped mid way as he gazed upon the man who leaned oddly closed to him. He was gorgeous, with his long hair and irresistible blue eyes. Dylan caught a glimpse of his eye patch concealed by his locks of hair. Not like he found it weird, but it just exudes a certain sense of mystery.. which Dylan found it very alluring. The blonde man in front of him asked whether he 'got a grip', and Dylan replied with a simple nod, in which the question he was unaware of. "Don't worry about me.. I'll be fine. Just a li'l bit tipsy, not very used to having drugs airbourne and affecting my system." he answered as his voice trembled. He got up, keeping his balance as he did. It's been a few minutes since he first inhaled some of that gas, and his head ached further. He managed to lean against the wall (counts as standing) with the man leaning towards closer. At that moment, Dylan could feel the world stopped revolving a bit, he was oblivious to the scene around him. It was just him, and his mysterious stranger - what couldn't be more romantic than this?

"Do I know you? " he asked. To be honest, there was something familiar about the man in front of him. Dylan couldn't put his finger on it. Perhaps a celebrity? Was it someone to whom he associated with? A friend, maybe? He tried to recollect his thoughts on the times he'd encountered the man. Dylan has never made any form of contact with the man. Magazines.... not an actor that he knew of. There's no way he'd engulf himself into normality with that outstanding eye patch right there! An eye patch, what more someone who can actually rock one is rare. No reason why no one would notice him. Movies.. nope. Sports.. seems familiar. With all the questions in his head, there's only one thing he could conclude - he was hot and he wanted sex with him. The answers can wait, even if he does recognize the man, let them be strangers for tonight.

Dylan grabbed his collar and pulled the man closer to him. He couldn't hold it in anymore. He need this guy to take him, as much as he likes. Instinctively Dylan said the first thing that popped up in his brain "I know I don't look as attractive as most of the guys around, and I'm nothing more than a stripper. But please have sex with me. My.. body's twitching badly. " the orange-haired male admitted. It was blunt and pure honest, wasn't the most convincing way to pick up a guy, especially someone like him. Can't blame if Dylan was having poor judgement when he blurted his thoughts! Usually it'd be guys like him charming a girl into his sheets. Dylan leaned closer to the blonde man with his face only inches away from the man. "Sorry if you might think this is sudden.." he said as he brought himself closer to kiss.

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image
                              ◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»
                              ▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
                              ℕOVELIST
                              ♥F ௰OMEN'S ℛOMANCE

SEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGING
                              AND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHING
                              AND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLING

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXALL FOR US¿
                              ALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR US
                              ALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR US
                              ███ █ ██ █ █ ███████ ███ █ █ ██ ✿✿✿◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»

ONE SHOULD NOT FOCUS ON WHAT'S TEARING THEM APART..

After he had worded his question he immediately started to think that it might have been a mistake to be so honest. Had it sounded weird asking something like that? He was beginning to think so. But it was already out now; it wasn't like he could take his words back. He wished he could though.

Loren looked down at his lap. His cheeks turned a vibrant red. He heard Haru fumbling around with his words. Poor guy, he probably made him so comfortable just now. It hadn’t been his intention though. He just thought he’d be perfect. The whole nude photography thing…. he had been interested in it for a while—since he accidentally came across it some time ago while surfing the web. Afterwards he had been thinking about how he’d do it, and who would be a good subject to photograph. He wanted someone who inspired him through looks alone—someone interesting who he would not tire of. The other Issue had been figuring out who would be more likely to say ‘yes. ‘

But Loren had felt that no matter what kind of person it was they would probably all be inclined to say ‘no,’ or so he had thought…

"I mean, I don't sink I'm model material, but, I mean, okay? Sure? I can model for you if that's what you want..."

Wait...Really? For real!?
                                                                “Oh it doesn’t matter whether or not you are 'model material', some of the best stuff out there features people who look like you could meet them just walking down the street.” Loren assured the other male nodding his head happily. That answer had been unexpected, but it was the good kind of surprise too. “A-And I’m not going to force you. In case….you find yourself…y’know…changing you mind later.” Loren pointed out; just to make sure he wasn’t unintentionally putting pressure on him. He wanted any and all people who agree to let him shoot pictures of them to feel as though they have free will. And he also didn’t want to seem obsessed about something like this....Which he wasn't... It was just...Art.

Coincidentally Loren looked at the window, he absently thought he had practically taken the guy hostage in his house. It feels as though he’s been here so long. His light brown eyes venture to the clock on the wall. “Oh god is it really that late!?” He shouted when he saw the time—much louder than he had intended. Then he briefly slapped a hand over his mouth. “I’m sorry it looks like I’ve milked you of just about all your time. I…uh…talk so much heh.” He blushed lightly and hung his head.

“Shall we pick a new date to hang out?” He asked and stood and stretched his limbs. His limbs had been held in a certain way so long some parts of his arms actually ached. The male looped his thumbs through the belt rings of his jeans and centered his weight more on the right foot.

“Ah…actually…” He paused and thought for a moment. “Well,…I’m not sure if it’s right for me to assume you wouldn’t mind after I just stole your time and put you in such an awkward position but…” He said in a rush, only to eventually trail off. “I was going to go on a little vacation in a week or two and
                                                                I got these cool discounts on tickets so I sort of went overboard and bought more than one. I literally just thought of it now.”
                                                                He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. “But I never really thought about who I’d take with me. My dad’s pretty busy so he’s not going and the only other thing I can think of is to take a chick with me. But I’ve done that before and they seem to always think I’m interested in sometime long term afterwards so…” He lifted his eyes and looked at the musician.

Why did he feel so nervous asking him like this? He was so nice and it wasn’t like he ever made himself look bad in front of this guy. But Loren still found that he was overly concerned about things where this man is concerned.

“Well it’s a cruise and I have a spare ticket—so I was wondering if you’d take that spare ticket. But you don’t have to!…I just thought it’d be a little bit of a let down to have it just laying around.” He whistled a bit too himself—trying to play it cool, to no avail.

BUT ON WHAT'S KEEPING THEM TOGETHER

((OOC: Here he is. Took a bit of time but I'm done. I will probably get Alexis done tomorrow.
                                                                This sort of explains what Loren and Haru were doing on a cruise together. Just a guy offering up a free vacation. >;D ))

▉ Home ▉ with Haruki & Pablo ▉ talking & probably way too excited for his own good

L_J_Rose

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
OOC: I could of added more but.... I thought that would be an interesting place to stop. x3 Good thing I looked at your post again, because I copied your old one and had the wrong dialogue copied down in Microsoft Word lol

Alexis watched this guy with a neutral expression, as he came around…or at least tried to. His blue eye watched him unblinkingly, until he directed his first few words directly at him.
                                    "Do I know you?"

This caused his lips to curve in a knowing smile. His eye blinked slowly—almost flirtatiously. “Maybe…. maybe not,” came his enigmatic reply; his expression showing some kind of self-gratification that only he knew the meaning behind. Well this one was a bit gone but he seemed fine...now that he was over here. Mostly everyone out there was dancing as if under a trance. Even Alexis himself could feel the effects of being here too long, breathing this air. But for him it was only enough to make him slightly feel like he was in a daydream. Using drugs as a youth probably has something to do with that.
                                    Or maybe he was worse than he thought he was, and he was so adjusted to it that he couldn’t tell if he felt any different.

Alexis tilted his head back and began to move away. “You seem sane enough I suppose. Perhaps over here you’ll be able to get it together. I wouldn’t go back out there right now or else some more of that poison is going to hit ya.” He turned his head away; his interest in this conversation had vanished. But just as he was ready to go he felt the collar of his shirt being grabbed. If this guy had thought he was too close before he was even closer now that he had decided to put his hands on him.

"I know I don't look as attractive as most of the guys around, and I'm nothing more than a stripper. But please have sex with me. My.. body's twitching badly."

Alexis blinked down into those dazed green eyes. Was that an invitation? Well, this was unexpected: mostly because it was a male telling him this. A chick coming after him would have been more predictable if not welcomed.

But Alexis’ slight surprise at this guy’s suggestive language was sort of stupid considering the fact that there was nothing ‘new’ about him attracting men. That has happened before.

His rough attitude and edgy lifestyle made the ladies go crazy and he supposed the pale blond hair that cascaded down his back and picture perfect facial features appealed to the gentlemen. He didn’t think he had an androgynous look about him, when you ignored the more obvious signs of his masculinity, but maybe he had been wrong. Clearly something about him made both sexes want to try him out.

"Sorry if you might think this is sudden." He said in a low breathless whisper as he started to close the distance between their mouths. At that moment Alexis said something finally.

“You’ll probably regret it later.” He said honestly, but leaned in for the kiss anyway. His hand supported his weight a bit by resting on the wall to the left as he leaned forward and opened his mouth over that of the shorter male in front of him. He gave him a heated kiss in which he explored all hidden regions of his mouth. But that one kiss sort of turned into another one, and after that a third. After a while he seemed to forget what he was doing and it took a bit of effort to pull away. Right now he was hardly thinking about the sex of the person. It all felt the same to him.

I'D LOSE MY ANGELS TOO

Where...some club | With...random people, a chick and a red head | Doing what...talking and whatnot | Feeling...'out of it'
                                    User Image

Noob

Neon Beats

User Image

"You'll probably regret it later." His effortlessly seductive voice resounded as the blonde man's lips interlocked with Dylan's. The way he kissed Dylan, was something he had never experienced. Compared to the tens of girls whom he had smooched in janitor closets or underneath the stadium benches during his high school days, including his first, Jessica, they were nothing. So good that Dylan managed to release stifled moans of pleasure, as the insides of his mouth were sensually caressed. It was without a doubt that this man was an expert - and this was what he wanted the most. Sexes did not matter. This mysterious stranger could possibly be the one who could make Dylan feel alive in bed, unravel the "inner feminity" that he had despite his prominent masculinity. His eyes closed as not to witness him being kissed, but rather feel and picture it instead. As their heated kisses grew more intense and their breathing grew stronger, Dylan's hands snaked onto the man's firm back, gripping his pulsing muscles to restrain the insurmountable pleasure from his kiss.

Dylan pulled away for a brief moment with his cheeks still flushed: "You... you are everything I want... and need now. Regret is the last thing that would come across my mind when I'm with you." Poor judgement would often lead him to immediate desires without rational thought of the consequences, this is one of those times. But rationality can step aside in one-in-a-lifetime situations like this. Kissing a stranger so passionately, without any hesitations nor constraints, was an opportunity that doesn't usually pass by. Dylan excused himself just this one time. For now, his mind was only focused on his mysterious lover. Intuition tells him that his encounter will end badly, but lust tells him otherwise. Dylan grabbed the man's hand, placing it behind his back and slowly guiding it down. His other hand rested on the man's face, gently stroking his cheek with his thumb. Blonde's features are the epitome of perfection. Anyone would die for a face like his - strong and masculine, yet with a soft touch.

"We both know that this will turn out ugly, but I know you want this. Probably more than I do. So don't constrain yourself, it's just for tonight - and tonight... I'm surrendering my body to you." he whispered in the blonde man's ear. Dylan grabbed him by his collar and pushed him down onto the floor with him on top. Both were still intimately kissing, and the man's hand still firm on his cheeks. No one seemed to bother, so why not? Girls kissing is perfectly normal at drunk parties, he doesn't see why there is a problem with kissing between guys.

Dylan glanced at one of the doors near the end of the hallway. The sign was vague with the flashing lights though he managed to discern it to be the bathroom. His session needed a little more privacy if he were to proceed further in this sudden romance. At least in the bathroom stalls , he and his stranger could get it on without receiving dirty looks from the nearby clubbers who happened to notice. Bathrooms in a club are there for a reason, and for guys to take a piss is not the only one. Dylan, now more drunk than ever, released his lips from the blonde man's caress and told him "Meet me in the bathroom... That way no one can look."

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
        User Image
        User Image

Laying there in the alley, Ikki didn’t even notice anyone, with his ripped shirt, he took it off and felt the cool night air touch his skin and make goosebumps appear on his skin. His bandaged ribs hurt so much as he felt his eyes scrunch up from the pain in them. All to soon though, he heard footsteps come closer to him. His eyes opened and blinked a few times letting them adjust to the difference in light and making sure he woke up properly. “Ikki…. Ikki wake up, you can’t sleep here.” He heard a voice say, such a beautiful voice, like an angel that simply fell from the heaven’s realm and landed on earth for something more different than what was going on originally. Though when he got a good look at the male that was close to him, he jumped because this was the guy that punched the other guy that was touching him so wrongly in the face.

He wouldn’t say that he wasn’t happy that this guy did that because he really was thankful he did, he just wasn’t sure if the guy wasn’t going to hurt him, so he crawled back a bit, wincing as his sprained ankle hit the ground as well as his ribs so he was made to stop himself moving. “Please don’t hurt me,” he said, tears coming up to the corner of his eyes and he looked at the ground. It wasn’t like he could move much anyway. His ankle was throbbing with pain, it felt like it was pulsating, trying to push blood through with his ankle in the boot. Looking to the side, he felt that if he was defenseless and vulnerable around this person they would use it to their advantage. Why did he feel like that? This person wouldn’t really do that to him would he? Ikki had to trust that he wouldn’t hurt him a single bit, but he didn’t know the guy so he could only speculate what he was going to do.

Leaning against the wall, the white haired male grips the wall and gets himself up, hissing in pain while he had to put pressure on his sprained ankle. When he finally stood up, he took his arms off the wall that he was clinging to and moved backwards putting all of his weight on the good leg that he was on, his gauzed chest was pounding because of the air that he was bringing back in to his system after trying to hold back most of the pain while he hissed out in pain. It was weird as he started hopping back, trying to look for support as his body weight was only on that good foot, but as he found none, he found his body wearing out and he caught himself on the wall and leaned his head on his arms evening out his breathing. “Who are you?” He asked, a fairly short distance away from Angel himself. His heartbeat accelerating from just looking at the male, why was his heart acting this way? Was he always scared of the guy? No, that couldn’t be it. He wasn’t scared of him, then why was he acting like this? It had to be something that Ikki never knew. He would probably never know until later at least.

Though looking at Angel now, Ikki was entranced by him, that angelic face that simply curved everything according to its design. Angel looked rather appealing physically, his well toned muscles were a delight, his sleek hair in this light was as dark as the night itself, a stark contrast to his own hair. This man was probably also taller than him as well as being stronger than him as well. Not like Ikki could go anywhere that fast with his sprained ankle at least. Moving forward, he moved closer to Angel, seeing as he was the only person he could trust right now, only a few more steps before he reached Angel, but he tripped over his hobbling feet and yelped in pain but collided with Angel’s chest and closed his eyes tightly, gripping his shirt with balled fists, he couldn’t bare to look at the others face, but he looked up anyway and then quickly looked away.

“I’m sorry.” He said quietly, he was sorry for stumbling into the males chest right in front of him and he held his breath and righted himself up. Holding his breath was probably the worst thing he could do, but he had to put pressure on his sprained ankle and that helped that bit, but after he released the air his ribs throbbed and his head was spinning slightly. Heaving his breath, he leaned against Angel for support and he felt spent.

He was tired and felt his eyes close and nuzzle into the warmth of Angel’s chest. “I’m sorry, but I’m so tired. I hope you wont mind me falling asleep on you.” He said, blushing from nervousness as he waited for Angel to say something before falling asleep in his grasp.

User Image

Sariyanna

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
          User Image
          User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

-----------------------------------------------------------
                                                              Tian listened to what Carmine was saying, every single word of it, but his mind was also drifting off elsewhere. "Oh Tian...this isn't right we can't let this happen anymore. Your manager is a sick perverted man who should be locked up for good. I would never turn my back on you especially now and I don't want you going back to him, I don't want him to do these things to you anymore. You need a new manager and if your parents get mad then who cares! This is your life and not there's...i'm not letting you go through all this alone.."
                                                              Why had he told the kid this? It would’ve made it so much simpler to just carry it on his own, he had carried everything in his life on his own shoulders, but not now. He felt like he HAD to share everything with Carmine. He honestly didn’t know how to feel when the last words slipped through Carmine’s lips. He felt a weight lift from his shoulders, but he felt like he couldn’t dirty this child with his own problems. “Why do you help me so much?” He asked himself more than anything not sure how he was meant to deal with all of this. It felt like he was felt vulnerable right now. Oh yeah, now he remembered why he had asked the kid out with him. It was the perfect opportunity to ask him about the vacation that he was given to.

"If you would like to we can go get Snow and you can just stay at my place for a while..I don't mind it really and we can talk more about this and how to help you get out of this mess.."
                                                              “Of course, we shall do that indeed.” He said, his hands becoming clammy from the amount of stress he was usually put under, one of these days he was probably going to become sick from all of the stress. “First, before we leave.” He said, hoping to grab Carmine’s attention, “my managers wife bought me a couple of cruise tickets.” He let out a light chuckle and scratched the back of his neck gently, hoping to help ease his nerves. “She said I could take whoever I wanted with me, and I thought of you. So I was hoping you’d come with me for a vacation where you can meet all the other celebrities and such like. Even meet some you are a fan of, if you are a fan of any.” He said, a small grin appearing on his face. Standing up from his spot, he pulled out two tickets for the cruise out of wallet and handed one to Carmine.

“That is, if you want to come and all of that.” He said, rubbing the back of his neck with a nervous chuckle maybe now wasn’t the best time to actually bring it out, but he kept himself calm for the most part as he put his wallet back in his back pocket and looked at Carmine again then stood in front of him, waiting for his hand and paid the bill, not that it was that much money then took him to his car. He helped the younger male into the car and blushed then hopped into the car, now he had to get Snow, some clothes and head back to Carmine’s place. He started the car and was soon on the way to his house to pick up stuff.

“So would you like to join me on the cruise?” He asked knowing he had kinda rushed the male out before he had gotten the answer, but they had a few weeks before that happened, so it was alright if it was still up in the air for a while.

User Image
                                                              Rikasha17

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
OOC: Thought I was quoting you this whole time. o3o
Anyways, here's a post. xD Wasn't trying to get too inappropriate with it, stuck mostly to smooches.

At first Alexis was distracted by where his hand was right now, but he soon was brought back to the conversation when the other male spoke. Those first two lines made him want to laugh out loud. Interesting words to direct at a complete stranger when only five or so minutes have passed since they’ve laid eyes on each other. When he said regret, it meant you would regret it, somehow, and at some point. Maybe not now but it will come. That time may come at the end of tonight; when this sap goes to bed tonight and thinks of him while laying around in silence. Or it may come days, weeks, or months later. There is no escaping that. Hell his supposed fiancée Rebecca probably knew the feeling all to well; with her telling the media they are going to marry, while he is constantly seen partying wildly without her, in some questionable places. She probably regretted agreeing to the engagement, and this guy will regret laying eyes on him soon enough. When he realizes what kind of man he really is.

But Alexis stayed quiet for now as the red head continued on.

"We both know that this will turn out ugly, but I know you want this. Probably more than I do. So don't constrain yourself, it's just for tonight - and tonight... I'm surrendering my body to you." Following this came another tug on his collar and soon he found himself lying on the floor. His hair spread out, his hands on the other’s rear, and to be frank—he could care less how they got there. “I guess I’d have to be an idiot not to take advantage of that.” He said before his mouth was covered again. With each kiss he slowly propped himself up with one elbow grabbing the male by the chin as they kissed. If they had some spectators waiting he didn’t notice at all.

But soon the kisses seemed to slow and he found himself wondering why. The pair of lips he had been putting his full attention on soon pulled back and he opened his eye just in time to see the male looking away from something and putting his attention back on him.

"Meet me in the bathroom... That way no one can look."

At that Alexis smiled mischievously. “You sound like you want to sneak in there.” Climbing out from underneath him the tall blond stood. “Why sneak when we can just marched right in? It’s not like anyone will notice.” Even if they did who the hell cares?

Alexis grabbed the male’s arm and yanked him toward the restroom. He shouldered the door open and gave a quick glance around. Some guy was finishing up taking a piss and went to go wash his hands, but before he could dry them Alexis told him to get out. Once he was gone there didn’t seen to be anyone else around. It was quiet.

Soon he opened a stall and pulled him in behind him. Then closed it. In the somewhat small space maneuvering was tricky, but after a little bit of effort Alexis positioned himself so that he was closer to the toilet and the other was standing with his back pressed against the door.

Maybe a few seconds passed before the blond was coming closer, invading his space as he trapped him up against the door with his body. He gripped the top of the door with one hand and leaned in, taking possession of his mouth again roughly. The ferocity of the kiss certainly wasn't that of a tender lover bidding his time, and the force behind it was enough to leave the lips bruised and perhaps slightly swollen. The deep kisses robbed the other of oxygen because he hardly broke off his romantic assault, but continued to touch his mouth to his. It was only when Alexis himself had enough that he pulled back taking in a gulp air soon after. His fingers touched the other's chin and moved his head, stretched the neck out so that he could give that area attention as well. Even as he busied himself with the mission of leaving dark marks along the person's neck he was working at getting the shirt free so that he could run his hands over some warm skin.

I'D LOSE MY ANGELS TOO

Where...some club--empty restroom | With...a red head | Doing what...making out | Feeling...'out of it'
                                    Neon Beats

User Image

Noob

User Image
Theme: Love Me Harder

The blonde man tugged on Dylan's wrist, pulling him to the bathroom with force. Dylan followed along, walking past the promiscuous couples lining the side of the hallway as they passionately made out under the hot pink fluorescence. So much for the rendezvous plan, the blondie decided to stride in daringly whether or not he received an audience. The party was still in full swing with (almost) everyone drunk, energized and possibly high on ecstasy - no need for anyone to fret over getting several glances from jealous people here and there. The male directed him into the bathroom, only to see another party-goer just finishing up his session before being shooed off with forceful commands, which to Dylan, was enough to scare him away. The door swung and oscillated after the previous occupant scurried out. Swiftly, the male locked it with a quick turn of a knob, and pushed Dylan into an empty stall where they'd pick up where they left off. Now that he wasn't in that alcohol-filled dance floor, Dylan managed to get a better whiff of the stranger as his date shoved and maneuvered him within the confined space. He leaned against the bathroom stall door, with blondie standing close in front of him. This scent, his face, that voice was all too familiar - he's sure that he was no stranger. But where?

The blonde male's kissed then pressed on his, harder than before. It was more sensual, more ferocious like how couples in movies made love as the romantic scene approached. The male eventually slithered his tongue down to his neck, gently brushed the soft bare skin that tickled his senses as he worked on it. Letting his date do as he wishes, Dylan attempted to recollect his thoughts, trying to recall the time he's met blondie. Suddenly, he conjured up a random thought, growing clearer as he went in depth into the memory. Club? Maybe.. Bar? Warmer... Dylan struggled to remember. And he did. Blondie was quite a regular at the strip club he works in, but he wasn't the type who'd usually showing his face in the crowd. He was mostly seen heading to the back with one or two of his female colleagues trailing behind him into the private rooms. It was some night that Blondie tipped him a fifty for a private lap dance, and without his knowledge, was made to sniff a few poppers for "better performance". By the end of it, his mind was already in a blurr and he carelessly blurted every bit of detail to him, most importantly - his secret.

"Wait...you're.." Dylan mumbled, panting in between as the blondie serviced his neck, at the same time, his torso. He was sure of it - blondie's Alexis Flores, that famous race car driver everyone's been talking about. The fact that he's about to do it with a celebrity was startling, but Dylan not knowing who he was (even with that prominent eye patch) was even more surprising. As Alexis slowly peeled the red-head's sweaty shirt off of his body, Dylan contemplated whether to tell him that he recognized him. But a voice told him not to, like what happened to just being strangers for the night. Yet, Alexis was no stranger. Then again, Alexis' memory is probably jumbled up after that much drinking and he doesn't even remember him from the minute they made out. Alexis soon went on to strip off the rest of Dylan's clothing, later proceeding to his, baring more inches of skin to feel.

TIME SKIP

Alexis finally reached his climax and both of them were sticky and sweaty after the fling, to which Dylan felt like it lasted for hours. The atmosphere outside the bathroom died down, with most either gone home for some shut eye, or simply passed out on the floor. His guts told him the latter. Alexis pulled the latch to the side to open the stall door for them to leave. The stall smelled of pheromones, sweat and testosterone mixed with the faint stench of ammonia from the toilet. Dylan took his last whiff of it, reminding him of that exhilarating moment he had with the Alexis Flores. The blonde male was halfway done with putting his clothes back on, and Dylan was still in his briefs as he checked his phone. The small screen illuminated, displaying a large 11PM on the home screen along with an icon alerting several notifications. He scrolled through the list of recent messages sent from his friends who retired early for the night. Guess he's the only person left, not like anyone bothered.

Dylan picked his clothes of the floor, redressing himself before heading off. His head was now a bit clearer and now, thinking about Alexis, should he tell the guy that he'd known him. The blonde male was nearly done and was checking the mirror whether he looks decent enough to walk out. Dylan bit his lip as he hesitated a bit, but heaved a sigh and asked "Wait.. are you Alexis? I.. I think I've given you a lap dance before." Well that must've been a totally normal way to introduce himself, again. He could just come up with "I've seen you somewhere", but no, he'd construct the most awkward of all sentences in order for blondie to remember him. Wait, if he does remember me, maybe he might remember the stuff I told him, including my secret. I can't let him tell anyone about it.. Dylan started to panic at the abrupt idea of Alexis disclosing his long kept secret from the public. His face beaded with sweat and a worried look painted across his face - pretty much obvious body language that he was nervous as f***. And to that, he hastened as he put his clothes back on.

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,590 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image

Allowing the door to close behind him, Leon over looked the blonde hair male as he seemed relieved to get away from the small group. Was he in trouble? Could one of them be an ex? Leo wasn’t sure and he really wasn’t sure why he happened him his body just moved on its own. He watched the males movements, he seemed like he wanted to get out before he could relax. Doing a mental shrug, he going to open the door back up until the male cried out in pain. Quickly looking into his direction, Leo stared at Elliot looked at his wrist. Did he hurt himself when he fell outside?

“Are you okay?” He asked in a worried tone, his purple eyes looked around in hopes to find something to stop the bleeding. He looked through the lockers and cabinets, before finding first aid kit. Movement could be heard in the room next over. Shaking his head, he didn’t have time to worry what was going on outside the only thing on his mind was to tend to the flashy guy before him.

Slowly making his way towards Elliot, he opened the white box pulling out what he needed to clean the wound. Lightly taking the others hand he started to clean it. He seemed to be focus on what was before him, it was just like when his sister was younger and would always hurt herself trying to help him around the house. Things like helping just seem to come natural.
                              “Leon are in there? I heard a lot of noise” A voice called out.

“Ah…yes I was just looking for something and ended up bumping into the shelf in the process.”
                              Leon replied. He didn’t like lying but he couldn’t tell his co-worker he picked up a random stranger off the streets and both him back the store. He wouldn’t hear the end of it from his boss. “Be more careful next time” She added before footsteps could be heard fading away from the room. Letting out a small sigh, Leon finished wrapping up the male’s hand before closing the first aid kit. “There all done, should be healed in a week or two. It didn’t appear to be a deep enough cut for stitches” Leon told the male as he looked at him. Returning the kit to where it belong, he went to cleaning the mess the man had made.

Cleaning the man’s hand free from blood, he tossed the gloves and paper towels into the trash. Glancing at his watch, he made a face before allowing his arm to fall back to his side. Turning his attention back to the other. His green fell on the others clothes. "You have blood on your shirt."He bluntly said as he pointed to it. And seeing the materiel it was made of, he knew the shirt wasn't going to be saved. But it was a good think it didn't get on his pants. That would been two things he would of have to trash. Too bad and it seemed to be a pricy article of clothing to ruin.

Where: Storage room
                              Thinking: Not enough time to eat, but atleast his hand is fixed.
                              With:Elliot
                              OOC:Sorry it took so long
                              Wearing: XX
                              Sariyanna

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
OOC: If you erase the part in brackets in the very beginning and end of your post, which has 'quote=Neon Beats' and '/quote' you can get rid of the square block your post has. x3 You are basically quoting yourself. If you get rid of it your post will look normal

There was a disconnect right after the deed was done. His hands had left the moist skin of the other male and instead he had concentrated on getting his breath back. He leaned against the stall’s wall because it gave his weak legs a break. After a few minutes of heavy rapid breathing, the only noise in this place aside from the muffled music, Alexis looked around the dim lighting for articles of clothing and possessions of his. It wasn’t too much, his belt was on the floor between his feet and his shirt was slung over the wall this stall shared with the next one. His eye patch wasn’t even on right now; it was hanging around his throat like a necklace. Alexis hadn’t taken his pants off though, only readjusted them to suit his needs. While the red head looked about for his own stuff Alexis had sneaked a peek or two at him. It would make for a sweet little memory for his brain.

A second later he had opened the latch and stepped out in front of the line of sinks then looked at himself in the mirror. At this point his gait were much steadier.

He didn’t really mind how f*cked up he looked. He casually slipped his arms through his dress shirt not caring how it felt sticking to his sweaty skin. He’d only peel it back off later when he hops in the shower. He ran his fingers through his lengthy hair: trying to fix it…at least a little bit. He rocked the ‘disheveled look’ pretty well, but he still felt this process necessary. He wasn’t that sloppy and careless. One side of his hair hung in his face, shielding anyone from the sight of that oddly colored fake eye of his. He was fixing his bangs when he realized where his eye patch now was, and slipped it over his head and back on to cover that non-functional eye.

He combed his hair back out of the way of his face and, in the mirror, finally noticed the red head whose name he still didn’t know, was looking at him.
                                    Coolly Alexis turned and face him while leaning back against the sink. His unbuttoned shirt was still hanging open revealing his sculpted torso. “What?”

The blonde’s head tilted a bit as he watched the other male bite his lip at first, but ultimately he ended up spitting it out.

Ah, so he does know who he is. The latter didn’t seem to hit him as hard though, so it was looking like he may have forgotten that night. “Yeah I am actually. I think I vaguely remember you…from some place.” He said dismissively and returned to the task of fixing his hair in the mirror.

A few quiet minutes went by and slowly some thought seemed to register on his face as he was adjusting his hair. For a moment Alexis looked surprised then slightly puzzled as a realization hit him. Eventually his hands dropped from his hair, then, for some odd reason he actually started to laugh. Ohh I see. You were that stripper. Yeah, I think I do remember you actually.” All of a sudden his mood seemed lifted, but who knows if it was due to a good reason. His cyan iris flickered to the side while he rubbed at a hickey that was on his neck, just below his right earlobe. He still looked very amused…about something.

“You made that night very memorable y’know? Well…I guess this makes for a second memorable occasion.” He turned and continued to fix his hair. “Funny coincidence, isn’t it?” He continued on, but he was still finding this very comical. The odds of this happening… Who knew? Oh but he was finding himself thinking of something else too. This one had been the one who had run his mouth to him all night long—telling him all kinds of stuff.

Without thinking Alexis said, “You’re pretty honest when you’re high.”

I'D LOSE MY ANGELS TOO

Where...some club--empty restroom | With...a red head | Doing what...getting dressed, talking and fixing his hair | Feeling...amused
                                    Neon Beats

User Image

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
THEY SAY YOUR LIFE FLASHES BEFORE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU DIE...

User Image
          User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂█ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ █▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                                                GORGEOUS | AREN'T | I?

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image
                                                                I DO WHAT I WANT TO | I DO WHAT I WANT TO DO | I DO WHAT I WANT

PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO TELL ME HOW I SHOULD LIVE MY LIFE BEFORE...

The cool night air blew across his face as Angel knelt there softly pushing on the sleeping man’s shoulder, trying to wake him as gently as possible. He didn’t really expect him to be glad he was there, not at all actually. A ‘get away from me,’ ‘get back,’ or ‘leave me alone’ was sort of expected by the gray-eyed actor. But he didn’t really get any of that when the other finally awoke. Though he was a bit startled. Once those eyes opened and he visibly jumped Angel took his hand away and rested his wrist along his bent knee. Ikki crawled away from him, but did not go any further than that. He was wincing and Angel could only assume it was because of the injuries he sustained from the accident, that had not yet completely healed.
                                                                ‘Please don’t hurt me,’ he said, and Angel sighed inwardly.
                                                                For a few minutes his mind seemed to go blank. “I’m not going to do anything.” He answered finally, after looking away briefly. And when his eyes finally ventured back to the other man the expression in his gray eyes was inscrutable, but all in all, his mind was likely racing right now.

Ikki struggled to his feet. It was only at this moment that Angel realized his leg was hurting him, because he was obviously in pain. But…he thought it best not to get too close, even though he really looked like he needed some kind of support. Slowly Angel stood from his kneeling position. There he silently watched the other man—which probably wasn’t really helping considering the fact that he could have been making him uncomfortable unintentionally. As Ikki stood there huffing catching his breath after all that exertion Angel looked on.
                                                                Then came that question he had been expecting long ago.
                                                                “Who are you?”

The dark haired man thought a moment, and then decided on the simplest answer. “An acquaintance.” He answered while staring into those eyes that seemed transfixed by him. That would do for now. He actually wasn't sure how else to put it. They most certainly hadn't been friends; they had pretty much hated each other..

Though Ikki had seemed to be prudent with him he still came toward him, struggled toward him actually—the best he could do on that leg. But he didn’t make it all the way, he tripped on that weak injured ankle and came stumbling into his chest. Due to reflexes Angel’s arms reached out and caught him, at the same time his fists closed around the loose fabric of his shirt. It was an attempt to further prevent his fall.

Their eyes did meet, but briefly. Due to Ikki looking away. Angel on the other hand continued to stare down at the other’s head of pale blue hair as he rested his forehead against his chest. As he stood leaning heavily on him he felt the need to apologize for it. But Angel brushed it off as if this was nothing. “It’s fine.”

Ikki could have very well fell asleep then and there, but that location really wasn’t the place to be sleeping. They needed to get back to the house. So, Angel shifted Ikki around and with one of the other male’s arms draped over his shoulder, and supporting his weight; he managed to make it all the way back to the house. It hadn’t been that far, but when you were practically carrying someone it felt like twice the travel, and when the front door was unlocked and open Angel could feel fatigue weighing him down. But even then he didn’t dump Ikki just anywhere. He brought him back to the bedroom he had originally escape from and as carefully as he could put him on the bed. The travel may have partially roused him from his sleep but he still seemed like he was out of it. The actor settled himself down on the edge of the bed and took a breather, leaned forward a bit, his forearms rested on his thighs. His heart beat having accelerated from that little bout of exercise. In the silence that was lightly peppered with Ikki’s labored breathing his eyes traveled to the clock and took in the time. It was getting late. Ikki may as well stay here, and he should go to bed soon. But…

He straightened and turned his body a bit, angled it so he could view the male falling asleep stretched out on his bed. His eyes trailed down to his ankle—the one that seemed to have been bothering him. In that moment he decided he’d investigate so discreetly he took one of the photographer’s shoes off and the sock then pulled his pant leg up a bit to see. He didn’t touch the ankle, thinking that would cause pain, so he opted for just looking. It looked red and a bit swollen, because it didn’t look symmetrical to the other ankle. It was much puffer.

Having caught his breath Angel stood up and went into the bathroom to find the first aid kit. He came back and put the TV on but with the volume on low. Just for the noise. For whatever reason the silence of the house bothered him. With the light sound of the news in the background he wrapped Ikki’s ankle, and put in ice pack on it. He held it there too, but had to put his ankle in his lap to do the task better. Absently he watched the images flashing across the tv screen, but he didn’t really take anything in. He was too distracted.

There were questions in his head, which seemed to be taking over. All at once he found himself wanting to uncover their answers, but dreading this very thing all the same. It was bizarre. It was like he couldn’t be sure whether he wanted those answers to come to light or stay in the dark.
                                                                Which one was better? He couldn’t be sure but being stuck in the middle was maddening.
                                                                In the end his brain just seemed to turn off for a bit, and all that was left was sights and sounds and no thought. His hand, laid forgotten on the ice pack, lightly pressing it to the bandaged swollen ankle.

IT DIDN'T WORK.

User Image
                                                                ▂▂▂▂▂▂█ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ █▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                                                ▄ Random Alleyway--Home ▄ Ikki ▄FEELING... ????

MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING

OOC: Done-a-roo~there really wasn't much Angel would say at a time like this. I'll probably write for Elliot tomorrow. x3
                                                                Silvanius

Noob

User Image

"Funny coincidence, isn't it?" Alexis commented. Too coincidental in fact - having the second time round with someone he doesn't recall. What more, it was a one in a billionth chance that Dylan was ever able to meet him again especially in vibrant Los Angeles. Throughout Dylan's part-time career as a stripper, he rarely remembers his encounters and customers. Most visit once for that cheap thrill for one night, except for the regulars who frequented the club for their daily dose of 'sugar'. People comes and goes, that's the way of life Dylan learned as he worked. Subsequently he learned not to latch himself onto someone particularly lovers, and to avoid carrying as much emotional baggage which might hinder his path in life. Certain friends, however are exceptions - and so was Alexis. Still, it was not like fate played the bad card here. Alexis was, one, hot. Two, he was a pro in bed after what he'd experience. Third, dating him wouldn't probably be a bad thing, bad boy's can be just as affectionate. This encounter could possibly complete the puzzle in his life.

Dylan was about done dressing himself and leaving the bathroom, until Alexis said "You're pretty honest when you're high." Was he referring to the stuff he'd blurted to him the last time? Dylan thought. So much for him being a blessing, this powerful man right here could be the one who could ruin his life as he's the only person who knew Dylan's secret life as a stripper. Digging a little deeper, he might have revealed his true identity that he's been trying to hide. The idea was horrifying, imagining what he could do with his personal details. What's worse is if it was transpired around the campus ground - he would be shamed, humiliated and potentially expelled. And he would have nothing. Alexis was a celebrity, no matter what bullsh*t he did, he has money as backup. Dylan has heard of all his accolades and awards on the fast lane, and the cash prizes he's won was more than anyone could fathom. His recklessness left him in the palm of Alexis's hands for him to toy Dylan as he desires. Swiftly, Dylan grabbed the blonde man's wrist to prevent him from leaving.

"Wait, do you mean... Please don't tell anyone about it."

The pressure and worries made him crack, and he said those words out of impulse. Dylan needed to ensure that Alexis' lips were sealed no matter the cost. Letting him slip away without any contact address or known whereabouts, he can be anywhere planting that small rumor which can ruin him. Dylan at that moment was prepared to pay up, anything, at least to get this off his chest. But how could he? No amount of cash or valuables is equivalent to small bits of information and secret. His legs drained of their energy made the red head fall to his knees, and released his grip on the blonde's wrist. It was embarrassing, having to beg like this, but he was ready to take his chances. For years, he'd laid low, got into a good college, earned a decent paycheck to sustain his rather frugal life. The struggles he had to endure for the first few years, it wasn't something he'd want a repeat of.

What is it do you want in return? I don't have anything valuable which can be worthy of an exchange, but I'll try my best to give. Just... please don't tell anyone.

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

I don't want to see 
Another "Jinshinjiko" 
Good-bye to another 
That we never knew

Haruki Kaminaga 

Haru, Haruki, Haruki Kokoro, Ruki-chan 
The Street Musician / Waiter

Silent confessions 
Of pain and sorrow 
Through this 
Now on the train

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗ 

Loren seemed just about as surprised at Haru’s answer as Haru had been at his request but the response gave the musician a bit of relief in regards to his self consciousness. What the other had to say made enough sense to him. It was an art shoot after all, not anything like modeling for an ad campaign or something. It was also more or less a private matter rather than something many people would know about. He took a moment to ponder any nude photography he had seen in the past. Mostly he had only seen it of nude women… Probably because nude women was a more popular genre and easier to come by? Yeah, that was what he was going to go with… But then again, performers such as “GACKT” had done nude shoots for CD covers and other fan goods. The shots were usually tasteful, protecting his manhood while still displaying the rest of his figure. Of course, not the man was rather buff, but when his first n***s had come out he was also a slender type… But he had something Haru didn’t have… A sexual and mysterious air about him. Haru had more of a “good boy” or “sweet kid” kind of air about him despite singing about such depressing topics.

He then came back into the conversation as Loren said he was free to change his mind in the future and he just nodded and laughed a little to himself. ”I know you are notto forcing me Loren,” he peered up at the other male, ”It’s really okay.” Then the other noticed how late it was. The passing of time honestly hadn't fazed Haruki at all. He was having a lovely time chatting with Loren, even if it had taken a semi-awkward turn towards self consciousness and nudity… ”Oh, it’s not a problem. I enjoy our visits,” he replied before Loren asked if they should figure out another day to hang out. He was going to answer right before the dark haired male continued talking, so he waited, listening to the other’s suggestion. `Go on a cruise with Loren?` he thought about it. It wasn't like he had much in the way of plans, and his schedule at the restaurant he had been working at kind of thinned out a bit. Probably because the bosses were aware of his street musician nonsense and didn't really want him around that much… Either that or they thinned out his schedule so he could work more on his music? He would never know… Probably because he never intended to ask. That aside, Loren was basically his favorite person to be around for whatever reason. He wasn't judgmental about the musicians accent, or his sensitivity in general. If anything he nurtured that side of the boy and made him feel more confident in his ability to convey his messages in English. Maybe it was just because Loren came off as such a warm and chatty person. He talked a lot but the way he phrased things and the way he even moved when he spoke was somehow comforting to Haru, whom prior to now, had no friends who couldn't converse with him in English. And so he answered. ”That sounds great Loren. I would love to go with you on vacation.”

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ 

User ImageUser ImageUser Image 

Sariyanna
Typed this out at work. Sorry for it not being all that long, but at least I did a better one this time as opposed to last time and from here we can get ready for the vacation arc!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff