Man-Hungry Millionaire

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Tetsu Youko
Anya KiIlian

Phew! All finished!
I saw myself down and pushed through to get this one done tonight, and I reallllyyyy hope that it came out in a way that you'll like!
User Image

Delirium K

Yours is finished as well! I really hope that you like the way it came out!
User Image
Edit: I forgot to change the hair color to red. Doing that now.
Edit 2: All fixed. Sorry bout that!

it is perfect! you got so much detail, I love it <3

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Delirium K
Tetsu Youko
Anya KiIlian

Phew! All finished!
I saw myself down and pushed through to get this one done tonight, and I reallllyyyy hope that it came out in a way that you'll like!
User Image

Delirium K

Yours is finished as well! I really hope that you like the way it came out!
User Image
Edit: I forgot to change the hair color to red. Doing that now.
Edit 2: All fixed. Sorry bout that!

it is perfect! you got so much detail, I love it <3

I'm so glad to hear it! Thank you so much for ordering from me!

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
yosoydame

Highschool Geek

Hey guys, sorry your pixels are taking so long. I just haven't really been in the right mood for those particular types. I'm going to try getting them done in the next couple days, or at least get them started.
If either of you have changed your mind, or are tired of waiting, please let me know. I'd entirely understand if you wanted to cancel because I've taken so long. But if you still want them, I guarantee that I will get to them as soon as I can kick this mood.
Please let me know either way.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm a very patient person with nothing but time on my hands ^_^
take all the time you need. if you ever change your mind let me know and keep the deposit for someone else ^_^

Tetsu Youko
yosoydame

Highschool Geek

Hey guys, sorry your pixels are taking so long. I just haven't really been in the right mood for those particular types. I'm going to try getting them done in the next couple days, or at least get them started.
If either of you have changed your mind, or are tired of waiting, please let me know. I'd entirely understand if you wanted to cancel because I've taken so long. But if you still want them, I guarantee that I will get to them as soon as I can kick this mood.

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
yosoydame
I'm a very patient person with nothing but time on my hands ^_^
take all the time you need. if you ever change your mind let me know and keep the deposit for someone else ^_^

Tetsu Youko
yosoydame

Highschool Geek

I'm more than willing to do it, just gotta kick the muses into gear! Thank you so much for being so patient!

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Spicy Streaker

Tetsu Youko
Gahh I want to bribe you

but you are full

and I don't know if you want to take on the animal avatar bases >w>

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Slick Southpaw

I've actually only got two orders left. I've been in such a slump with them though x.x
You're welcome to post a form though. I'm more than willing to attempt something with the new bases, especially for a returning customer. =3

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Spicy Streaker

eeee awesome!

;w;

Always love your work and flexibility

Tetsu Youko
Hey Tetsu~

Username:Slick Southpaw
Type of Sprite: er, plushie chibi? like from KH's plushie update
References: User Image, and if you can, this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. around like a feather boa or or or in the boa's coils
Extra: will add on an additional 30K if you can do the boa and the base with black eyes and heart speech bubble, otherwise something like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Offer: 100k

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Spicy Streaker

ps

tell me if I need to add more, I keep on forgetting your rates even though I check the front page 834638957634895734 times before i order

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Slick Southpaw

Haha, well thank you <3

I don't see the plushie maker bases offered on her site as usable, so I don't think she wants others to use them. But would [ either ] [ of ] [ these ] work?

I can more than likely incorporate the boa, it wasn't too difficult last time =3 And a black heart bubble should be easy enough.

100k is fine for an offer, no worries there =3

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Spicy Streaker

Tetsu Youko
Slick Southpaw

Haha, well thank you <3

I don't see the plushie maker bases offered on her site as usable, so I don't think she wants others to use them. But would [ either ] [ of ] [ these ] work?

I can more than likely incorporate the boa, it wasn't too difficult last time =3 And a black heart bubble should be easy enough.

Aww I can't see those gifs for some reason, access is forbidden crying

BUT I am glad about the offer price tag

And and oh my bad, I wasn't clear, I wanted a heart bubble, just not in black xd

I will send trade regardless

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Slick Southpaw
Tetsu Youko
Slick Southpaw

Haha, well thank you <3

Aww I can't see those gifs for some reason, access is forbidden crying

BUT I am glad about the offer price tag

And and oh my bad, I wasn't clear, I wanted a heart bubble, just not in black xd

I will send trade regardless

Ohhhh, ok! Glad that's cleared up before I start lol. Would you like the heart to bounce around a bit?

Umm, if you're on this page, they are Zephyr, Lotus, and Chikata.
Or any other base that she has up on that page, I should be able to work with. =3

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Spicy Streaker

Tetsu Youko

Ohhhh, ok! Glad that's cleared up before I start lol. Would you like the heart to bounce around a bit?

Umm, if you're on this page, they are Zephyr, Lotus, and Chikata.
Or any other base that she has up on that page, I should be able to work with. =3
AWEEESOME

emotion_kirakira

and yes, I'd love a wee heart bubble bouncing around.

For the base, I was thinking about the arms up pose from stacker chibis or the first individual chibi from the obviously chibi set with the arms and legs outspread or the one near the bottom that looks like it is in free fall

because this is making barely any sense to me i am posting an image lol
User Image

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Slick Southpaw

Awesome, that's the set I've already got downloaded =3 I can definitely do either of those poses!
I'll add you to the front page, since you've already sent the trade =3 It might take me a little while, I'm still trying to work through the slump I'm in. But I will get it done within the next couple weeks at the longest, I should hope.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Spicy Streaker

Tetsu Youko
Slick Southpaw

Awesome, that's the set I've already got downloaded =3 I can definitely do either of those poses!
I'll add you to the front page, since you've already sent the trade =3 It might take me a little while, I'm still trying to work through the slump I'm in. But I will get it done within the next couple weeks at the longest, I should hope.
no worries! good luck on getting out of your slump and thanks for accepting my commission 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff