Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Strawberry

yosoydame
StrawberryDetective
yosoydame

Poke! xD hillooo xDD

here's the form :3 fill it in xDDD
(if u want what i got :3 its a large animated chibi :3 and remember to either post a tektek pic or a pic of the avi you want to make :3 )
Tetsu:
[quote="Tetsu Youko"][/quote][align=center][color=#330033][size=14][b]Hey Tetsu~[/b][/size][/color]

[size=11][color=#990066][b]Username:yosoydame[/b]
[b]Type of Sprite:Large animated Chibi[/b]
[b]ReferencesTop hatted awesomeness[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg163/yosoydame/avatar1_zpse6c38c0f.png[/img]:[/b] (text or image)
[b]Extra:tip off the hat![/b]
[b]Offer:70k-100k for putting up with me[/b][/color][/size]

alrighty X_X: now i'm off to bed and passing out xDD

strawberry, is that the only way you sleep by passing out!!!

lol yoso xDDD

Sweet Strawberry

Tetsu Youko
StrawberryDetective

Thanks hon smile sleep well!

ty i did :3 <3 *huggles* <3

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
StrawberryDetective

Glad to hear that =3

yosoydame

Ok, so, since you're Strawberry's friend, I don't want to just say no, but you still haven't gotten the form quite right.
Please take a look at some other orders that have been placed, and I'm sure you'll see what I mean. You need to actually take everything out of the [ code ] [ /code ] where you keep filling in your information.
I don't want to be like most of the other people out there who would say that if you can't do it right you should leave, I'd like to help you out so that when/if you order elsewhere, you know what to do.

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
StressSnake12
Oh! I really love it! The skin is fine. Thanks! :3

I'm so glad to hear that! I was a little worried that it would be a little off, but I'm glad that it's good =3

Fashionable Entrepreneur

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Username: yosoydame
Type of Sprite: Large animated chibi
References:User Image
Extra: I'd love him to tip off his top hat!
Offer: 50k, 70k for him tipping off his top hat.

I should have done that to begin with... a lot of places make me keep it coded sorry D: [rp]

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
yosoydame
Username: yosoydame
Type of Sprite: Large animated chibi
References:User Image
Extra: I'd love him to tip off his top hat!
Offer: 50k, 70k for him tipping off his top hat.

I should have done that to begin with... a lot of places make me keep it coded sorry D: [rp]

Close enough this time, I guess lol. I know sometimes coding can be tough. No worries, just make sure to grab the whole code when you're ordering from shops. There are a lot of people who will either overlook or ignore an order if it isn't filled out right.
Anyway, I'm not sure I'll be able to do the hat tipping. I have a hard time with hats as it is xD But I'll give it a shot. It might take a while, I've got several other orders ahead of this one. Go ahead and send me a trade for the 50k to start with.

Sweet Strawberry

Tetsu Youko
StrawberryDetective

Glad to hear that =3

so how was ur day? :3 <3 *gives u a donut yum_donut

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
StrawberryDetective

Ehh, it's been ok. Feeling a bit down because Lance has to close tonight after opening the store, then has to do it again tomorrow and Monday, along with closing Sunday.
How are you doing?

Sweet Strawberry

Tetsu Youko
StrawberryDetective

Ehh, it's been ok. Feeling a bit down because Lance has to close tonight after opening the store, then has to do it again tomorrow and Monday, along with closing Sunday.
How are you doing?

aww :3 *gives u a hug* emotion_hug and another cupcake yum_cupcake ! cat_xd

well :3 me? :3 not bad :3 busy doing quite a few free tekteks for my friend :3 xD :3

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
StrawberryDetective
Tetsu Youko
StrawberryDetective

How are you doing?

well :3 me? :3 not bad :3 busy doing quite a few free tekteks for my friend :3 xD :3

Nice, sounds like fun =3
I love your new avi, by the way!

Sweet Strawberry

Tetsu Youko
StrawberryDetective
Tetsu Youko
StrawberryDetective

How are you doing?

Nice, sounds like fun =3
I love your new avi, by the way!

aww ty x3 cat_redface and it is :3 <3 just finished all 5 of them xDDD ;9 sometimes its a bit tricky with limited items though XP :3 xD

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
StrawberryDetective

aww ty x3 cat_redface and it is :3 <3 just finished all 5 of them xDDD ;9 sometimes its a bit tricky with limited items though XP :3 xD

Oh wow.
I have sooooooo many tekteks xD I use it to design outfits for my OCs and stuff.

Sweet Strawberry

Tetsu Youko
StrawberryDetective

Oh wow.
I have sooooooo many tekteks xD I use it to design outfits for my OCs and stuff.

ah i see cat_3nodding me too, except mine is from helping at my friend's free tektek shops :3 xD end up with a tonne of tekteks X-x: xD *hi fives

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
StrawberryDetective
Tetsu Youko
StrawberryDetective

Oh wow.

ah i see cat_3nodding me too, except mine is from helping at my friend's free tektek shops :3 xD end up with a tonne of tekteks X-x: xD *hi fives

Hehehe *high five*
They're fun to make tho =3

Sweet Strawberry

Tetsu Youko
StrawberryDetective
Tetsu Youko
StrawberryDetective

Oh wow.

Hehehe *high five*
They're fun to make tho =3

yep they are x3 <3 if u want one i cld help u make one when i'm free too :3 <3 *huggles :3 <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff