Welcome to Gaia! ::

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
We've moved! Come visit us in our new location, [ Here ]

Hello, and welcome to our joint shop, Fox and Dragon's Pixels! My husband, LanceX, and I are here offering an assortment of pixel sprites, based on your avatars, OCs, or flights of fancy! We both love pixeling, and have a lot of fun with it, and what better way to improve our skills, than to offer our services to the community? We truely hope that you enjoy your time here, and that you find something to your liking!

Post Directory
Intro | Tetsu's Announcements | Tetsu's Samples & Terms | Tetsu's Slots & Pickup | Lance's Announcements | Lance's Samples & Terms | Lance's Slots & Pickup | Order Forms
Limiteds | Reserved

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Announcements

November 22, 2013: My slots are open, but for the time being, I'm only accepting bribes, in either gold, or items from my wishlist. Please know that any incredibly high offers, I am more than willing to do multiple sprites for.

November 17, 2013: Slots will be opening up again soon. As of the end of this batch, prices will be increased as well. Not by much, but still. I'd also like to make it known that, if one of the items from my wishlist is offered, I'm willing to do multiple (sometimes quite a few) pixels. This, of course, depends on the value of the item, and what you would like me to do. But if you've got something on my wishlist that you don't want/need/use, and are willing to bargain with it, quote me, or shoot me a pm, and we can discuss!

Also, Lance and myself just moved from our old house, to a new place. We do apologize for the delay this has caused, it's been a crazy week trying to get everything situated, but we hope to be back on track soon!

Oct.19,2013: Slots are full (again), but this weekend may be busier than I anticipated. We're having a birthday dinner for Lance's mom, and a good portion of the family will be at our house tonight. I've been getting things ready all morning, but this announcement is mostly to say that commissions will take a bit longer than normal this round. I apologize if this inconveniences anyone. I had hoped to start last night and got distracted by grocery shopping. I hope you all understand!

Oct. 13,2013: My slots are full! This happened much faster than anticipated, but I would greatly appreciate patience from people hoping to get slots. Also, it would be a great help if orders could be posted when I open slots again. Thank you so much!
Also, the gold shop item offer is still available! Help me in helping to bring the gold on this site back to a manageable level by offering my items from the gold shops! I'll take anything, as long as the total amounts to my base prices!

Oct. 10, 2013: Open!
Also, for the time being, in an attempt to help the Gaia economy, I'm accepting gold shop items as payment. I've seen a couple other shops doing this, and thought it was a nifty idea. Offer an item, and as long as the value is at least what my base price is, I'll give it high consideration! And if I do sell the item, it will go back to the shops, and not to the marketplace, thereby removing some of the excess gold from the system!

Post Directory
Intro | Tetsu's Announcements | Tetsu's Samples & Terms | Tetsu's Slots & Pickup | Lance's Announcements | Lance's Samples & Terms | Lance's Slots & Pickup | Order Forms
Limiteds | Reserved

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Tetsu's Samples
All samples removed due to move.
Tetsu's Will/Will not's

Will

Couples!
Detailed text refs (bribe depending on complexity)
Male & Female
Alternate Skin tones
Will try anthros, and definitely ears/tail
TASTEFUL Nudity
Animations! (bribe)
Scenery! (bribe)

Will Not
Anything against the ToS
Mechs
Detailed Nudity
Most "Current Avi" requests
Too much of one color

Post Directory
Limiteds | Reserved

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Tetsu's Slots & Pickup

Pickups removed due to move. If you ordered previously and need access to your commissions, please pm me.

Post Directory
Limiteds | Reserved

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Announcements

Jan. 8, 2014: Slots Are open and I'm looking for some work ^.^
I will be adding a new style to my list in the next few days
as well as the dragons.
I am also looking for people with some experimental ideas for pixel art.
If you give me something cool and new to try, I'll make you a sprite of that style for free.
The ideas need to be very different then the style I use, and no bigger then 32-bit. I might try larger if it looks awesome. Also if you add an image for an example would be great. Just make sure to quote me when you post it and add
Experiment Time!!! at the top of that post.
I hope to get a lot of good ideas from everyone!

Oct. 11, 2013: Open!

Post Directory
Limiteds | Reserved

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Lance's Samples and Will/Will not's

Samples
Sprites (min. 10k):
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Dragons: Coming Soon!

Will
Anything not on will not list

Will Not
Anything against the ToS
Cluttered
Too much of one color

Post Directory
Limiteds | Reserved

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Lance's Slots & Pickup

Slots - Open!
1. Open!
2. Open!
3. Open!
4. Open!

Waitlist

Special Order
1. Hareonca

Pickup
Under spoiler
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Post Directory
Limiteds | Reserved

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Order Forms

Lance:

[quote="LanceX"][/quote][color=darkred][size=14][b]Hey Lance![/b][/size][/color]

[color=darkorange][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Sprite or dragon:[/b]
[b]Animation:[/b] (Yes or no, and what you'd like.)
[b]Refs:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Offer:[/b][/color]

Tetsu:
[quote="Tetsu Youko"][/quote][align=center][color=#330033][size=14][b]Hey Tetsu~[/b][/size][/color]

[size=11][color=#990066][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Type of Sprite:[/b] (Small chibi, large chibi, mini sprite, normal sprite, or fox)
[b]References:[/b] (text or image)
[b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Offer:[/b][/color][/size]

Post Directory
Limiteds | Reserved

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Limited Editions!
User Image
[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/356/c/1/holidays_by_lancexstrider-d6ywnib.gif[/img]

Post Directory
Limiteds | Reserved

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
Affiliates!

Links In!
None yet!

Links Out!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor