Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxxx Ȥѻʃɑ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.O.C:sorry its short
Feeling:Happy
Talking to:Liam and Cancer
My Heart Longs For:Noone

Zola smiled "Good in fixes okay now time for your test" she smiled as she turned to the pool in her big chair. "Now I want you to dive in and do five laps as quick as you can" she smiled as she grabbed her timer. Looking at him she smiled as she was ready anhytime he was "Dont worry and just have fun try your best for me okay". Smiling again for him she showed off her teeth as she looked at him serious this time "Okay ready set go" she said as she pressed the timer to start.

xx - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Along the morning Swim, We always Fight together.

Someday I'll have someone hold me close.

Someday...
Cancer

Cancer dove down underneath the surface of the water, gliding towards his destination. He felt so utterly relaxed in the water. He felt at home and comfortable since arriving at this school. He surfaced with a front stroke, feeling his arms push him through the water as he forgot any worries he had before. Forgetting his nervousness, forgetting his life, forgetting Zola was watching him... The beautiful Zola. Losing all sense of time as he swam he even pondered the meaning of life. Realizing he was finishing his final lap he dove under the water and surfaced. Making eye contact with Zola, he smiled and asked,
"How was that?"
User Image

∴вσѕтση∵

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

──────────────────────────────

Boston curled his blankets tighter around himself as he saw the morning sun rise. He had been far too busy the previous night to get any sleep ; packing , re packing , checking off his check list , organizing his bag , re- organizing because that one damn shirt wasn't green, no it was teal god damn teal. He stood up and re ran the options for clothing he could wear today over in his head. Finally he had made a decision, only to change it one more time. "All right Boston, the next thing you put on, you're stuck with" He muttered to himself. He ended up with an white collared shirt that had formed nicely across his chest, black vest , and a red slim tie. He grinned at himself for a moment, before he had felt like it was all wrong. "No, no not again. " he scoffed, grabbing his jacket and scarf. He closed his eyes and held his bag. "I still have a few hours…If I head out now…I could probably find a place to dance.." He grinned to himself making his way down the creaky stair case. He made a sharp left towards the kitchen, no way would his mother been up..it was best that way. No awkward good byes, no tears. Besides, he wasn't gone forever he'd come back for holidays and such. He picked up a piece of paper and began to write " Mother, Iv'e gone out to school early and didn't want to wake you. I hope you had a pleasant sleep, I know I couldn't. Anyways, I suppose I'll see you at Christmas, or if I have a dance competition…so..see you later mom.
Love: boo. " He grinned at himself and folded the piece of paper setting it down by the coffee machine, where he knew his mother would find it. And started to head out the door. He sighed and looked ahead rubbing his temples "I'll have to get a cab" he thought to himself as he took out his cell phone and wallet before calling a cab.

By the time the cab pulled up to the school, Boston had fallen asleep. "ey, kid were 'ere" the cab driver scoffed, reaching back and tapping his shoulder. Boston bolted up and rubbed his eyes with a loud yawn "Already? " He said in a soft tone. The cab driver only rolled his eyes in response and held out his hand. " $60.50" He said stern tone. Boston looked back at him, a little shocked as he took out his wallet, there went entertainment or a night out for a month or so. He grunted and handed him the money "Thank you" He muttered before stepping out of the car, and grabbing his bag. He looked up at the school and closed his eyes stepping towards the school ground "It's just another school year. " He muttered to himself before heading towards the office, trying to find out where he'd be staying.

"Can I help you ? " the woman behind the desk said idly smacking on her piece of bubble gum rather loud. He frowned and nodded "My room." He said softly, gripping his bag. She shifted through a few pieces of paper before grabbing the list. "Name? " she glanced up at him "Boston" He quickly replied " Boston Martin Tyrelle " he repeated, straitening his posture. She nodded "Here's your room number, and your room mate. " He looked down at the sheet and started to laugh "You must be pulling my leg. That's a girls name." He pointed down at the sheet. "Look, kid. Does it really matter? It's only a room mate, you'll hardly ever see one another. You'll just sleep in the same room." Boston looked at her with a shocked expression. "So this isn't some prank? " He scoffed "Some system you have here. "He rolled his eyes before storming off, He had nothing against women he loved them really. However he was a stickler for tradition, sleeping in the same room as a female was only for couples, or siblings in his mind. It would be odd otherwise.

He stepped into the room and glanced around. He had notice someone's bags had already been in there. He raised an eyebrow and set his bag on the empty bed "Hello..? Are you in here? " he muttered before unzipping his bag slowly. He sighed and started to take off his scarf, and ran his hand through his silky black hair. "guess not " He sighed before folding his scarf with a small grin. After that he proceeded to take off his jacket and fold it. "Much better " he thought before searching through his bag for one of his most cherished items. His iPod. "ah hello old friend" He muttered under breath. as he grabbed his headphones and put them in his ears. He closed his eyes as he placed it on shuffle and began to let the music carry him away. When it was just him and his music he was free, free of thought , free of constant doubt he always seem to put himself in. It was just him, the beat, and his movements.
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"pretty good" Liam grinned over at the male in the water. "You were pretty fast too, I'm impressed! " He crossed his arms over his chest and shifted a bit. "Ah, I'm gonna go change. Have fun you two." He winked and waved before trotting over to the change room, there was no doubt about it that he was going to wear his own swim suit to the next practice, he had been to swim meets before not once did her hear them dock marks for the men not wearing speedos. He grunted to himself as he changed back to his previous clothes and stepped out. "Hey, guys! I'm going to head out, see what my brother is up to mk? " he grinned at the two. "I'll see you all later! " he waved and made his way out shivering at the chilled air on his wet hair. "Damn i hope I don't get sick from this" he muttered to himself, though it was unlikely. His parent's immune systems were just as strong willed as they were, so he was lucky that he never really got sick often.He stepped outside and quickly started searching for Alex "Come on twin powers" he muttered to himself, joking. "Activate so I can find him quicker!" He shivered, stepping down the path.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

CryFallenAngel's Husband

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
𝔫𝔞𝔬𝔪𝔦 𝔧𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰

User Image

๑۞๑ Maybe... waiting isn't good enough... ๑۞๑

Ϩighing a bit at the sudden lack of entertainment, and just wanting to leave for some unkown reason, she decides to walk around the place for a bit. She packed up her things, making sure that they were the same as before, and headed out. Her new roommate was bound to be here by now, but she felt as if that could wait for the time being, she just needed a little air. She starts outside, shivering slightly at the slightly colder atmosphere around her. She never minded the cold, but when it came at her all of a sudden, it wasn't exactly the best of things to feel. Seeing as she forgot her jacked in her dorm, she had to bear with it for a while until she felt like going back inside. It wasn't anything new, she had always gone on walks on a whim, no coat, jacket, really anything that would have kept her warm for the entire walk, but it was just nice to be around living things that were as quiet as she was born to be. She takes a breath in, and simply starts walking around where she was.

ɳaomi walked around at her own pace, simply letting her thoughts roam again. At least she was free outside, with a smaller chance of running into someone... sadly, this was more than normal. She'd lose her thoughts to her focus and then run into someone, apologizing to a person that she, most likely, had no idea who they were, a few times. It was an awkward experience, she'd admit, but she didn't care. As long as it didn't happen a second time, that's when she'd worry about it. From accidentally running into every other person she sees, her thoughts trail to the rooming arrangements for the year. Why did they have to put the genders together? I'm sure everyone would be willing to enjoy this more if they shared with their respective genders. She knew it wasn't in her business to say, but she did feel like it'd be a better way to live. Yet, she couldn't say anything about it. She'd get brushed off like always, without another word. It annoyed her to no end... but she knew it was her own fault.

๑۞๑ If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. ๑۞๑

Hesitant Risk-Taker

Inoki ShokoX X X X X X X X X X X X

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

User Image

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ The Seven Sided Dice ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

tab tab tab tab runandhide яσℓє Ⓞⓝⓔ is run
      яσℓє Ⓣⓦⓞ is hidehideandhopeandlive

яσℓє Ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ is awaiting the fate

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab T h e D i cE would Fall

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ╰ _ ╯яσℓє Ⓕⓞⓤⓡ is fight
      яσℓє Ⓕⓘⓥⓔ is survive

яσℓє Ⓢⓘⓧ is ℓѻѵεLiveandletdieLiveandletlayLiveandletlife xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx яσℓє Ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ is to live

And Restore your Honor

Karkam

tab tab No positive for potatos, even though they were healthy? But then again, she could see what he meant. Well, in a way. Her brothers had eaten nothing but her aunt cooking while she was away. Which was mostly made of greens. She had cooked them something before she had left. But she never kept on one food for a long time. As she looked at him, she couldn’t help but think he was adorable. And she knew they got along. For her, it was like being with her brother. The one whom had been born after her, of course her brother was a rebel. But of course all of her brothers were a rebel sometime before, and even her younger brothers, they were bound to be rebels in the future. And being at the school, or at home, she knew she couldn’t stop it. And she didn’t want to; she guessed that rebellion was a rite of passage for people. When he said help would be good, she couldn’t help but be happy. However, when he asked if she could handle it, she smiled to him. “I’m stronger then I look.” She really was, Ino was much stronger then she looked. Wrestling with her older brothers, being trained with her father, and she had run the Dojo before. She knew how to flip a man twice her size over her shoulder, though it was mostly to do with the position and how one would take him down.
                                                tab tab It’s fine, I have time. I don’t have anything planned until classes start.” Right, Ino had no plans. And the only friends she really had were in the Drama club. She knew a few people here and there, but they weren’t friends. And she preferred not to be alone, Ino was a people person. She hated being alone for long periods of time. And while by her appearance, people would think that she was physically weak, she was the opposite. But she would have to be right? To deal with her large brothers, as well as her father. Though, she knew that only the staff of the school knew that. The ones who read her student file, otherwise, nobody knew because they didn’t ask so she never told. She knew that around her first year here, people had assumed that she was part of some gang. She knew that her brothers looked intimidating and such, but she wasn’t in a gang. It had taken months for that rumor to go away.
                                                tab tab Then shall we get them?” she asked, ready to help all that she could. The reason she looked so fragile, was because her brothers always protected her, she never got any scars, had only gotten cut while she was cooking or if she fell and scrapped her knee, and her brothers made sure that she looked like a woman. She took her mother’s place when she had passed, and her mother had told her that she should look as beautiful as she wanted, as to trick people into thinking she was small and weak, but to protect the family at all costs. Ino had loved her mother, and though she could only remember her mother the last time she saw her, sleeping in a coffin. She had taken her mother’s place all right; she was a kind and gentle person with a hidden strength. She looked at Alex, if they were going to be friends; he was going to find out about her family. And while she was proud of her family, she was afraid that her brothers would question him if they ever met him. And the idea gave her a little laugh.

User Image

"Speech" Text 'Thoughts'

Floppy Member

User Image
E Z I O O T A V I A N O

--------------------xxxxx--------------------xxxxx--------------------

тнe ѕeɴιor clαѕѕ

<xxxxx<xxxxxW e e p not for roads u n t r a v e l e d Weep not for p a t h s left alone 'Cause b e y o n d every bend Is a long b l i n d i n g end It's the w o r s t kind of p a i n I've known G i v e up your h e a r t left b r o k e n And let that m i s t a k e pass on 'Cause the l o v e that you l o s t Wasn't worth what it c o s t And in t i m e you'll be g l a d it's gonexxxxx>xxxxx>

тwo doorѕ αcαdeмy

--------------------xxxxx--------------------xxxxx--------------------

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

Ezio was bored. Plain and simple. Ezio. Was. Bored. He was witnessing a stark red-headed girl throwing poppers at people and she seemed to enjoy the terror she was causing. That was already drawn. The two birds that refused to stop twittering and fluttering about above him were already drawn too. There was nothing else to draw, or sing, or write, or anything. What could he do?

Oh no. Not go inside. Did he have to? Indeed he did. He sighed, running a hand through his blue-black hair, piercing blue eyes scanning the area for anything else. The person at the front desk would probably be miserable, what with the males and females complaining about the other being here. He had to admit, though, he did prefer the all males. Much less drama, and everything was calm until the jocks came around. His stuff was already packed and in his bag. Time to go and find his room and his roommate.

Ezio slung his bag over his shoulder, shaking his head before walking towards the front door, avoiding the lady in the tree. He shook his head again as he looked at the lady. She looked like she definitely didn't want to be here. She glanced up at him and raised an eyebrow. Name? She spoke, probably already knowing what he was looking for. He cleared his throat, adjusting his bag. Otaviano. Ezio. He raised an eyebrow as she shuffled through a couple of papers, pulling out a paper with his name, room number, and key. Here. He bowed his head in respect, knowing she probably didn't really deserve it. He put the paper and key in his pocket, looking to the woman again. Grazie, signora. She rolled his eyes at him, still looking like she was bored. He shook his head as he walked off, sighing. How rude.

Ezio wanted to look around the school, but knew it was more important to find where he was going to be sleeping first. He wandered around for what felt like forever, and finally came to his room. He looked to the paper and raised an eyebrow. It had his roommate's name... Zola West? That was a unique first name and a common last name. He chuckled at the thought as he unlocked and opened the door. He looked around, an eyebrow raised. Where was his roommate? Probably getting situated with the school grounds... although if he was rooming with a female chances are she was already situated and showing new comers around. He shrugged his bag off his shoulder and onto his bed before walking to the window to open up the curtains. He looked around. It was a different view, and he kinda liked it. Maybe he'd try to draw it? Yea, that sounded like fun. He walked quickly over to his bed to grab his pad of paper and favorite pen and pencil before taking a seat on the windowsill, beginning his sketch from outside his window while humming to himself.

Floppy Member

xxxFeeling Like a Freak on a Leash
xxxFeeling Like I Have No Release.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoc h e s h i r e

User Image

<< <<xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Cheshire was bored. And she was out of popplers. And on top of this, some guy drew her tormenting the freshies. How weird was that? How rude of him to not ask her first! Geez, she knew she was gorgeous, but to be drawn without asking? That was plain rude. She didn't mind, though. It was nice knowing someone already admired her enough to doodle her out. She checked her pockets and sighed, shaking her head. The tormenting would have to continue later, when she could get her hands on more stuff to mess with people.

Chess slid out of the tree, landing gracefully in front of a couple. They seemed startled, which made her chuckle. She dusted herself off, even though she hadn't gotten dirty, and almost skipped to the front desk. The lady seemed definitely pleased that the psychotic Russian was here. Great, you're here. The lady muttered, shaking her head as the red head bounced her way up to the desk.

Cheshire smiled to the lady, giving her a small rapid wave. Hello, Miss Lady. Cheshire Arintov, at your service~ She almost chittered, the lady rolling her eyes once more. She began sifting through the papers to find this crazy woman's papers. The faster the better. She pulled them out and handed the paper and key to her. Here. Go have... fun... somewhere else. She spoke before waving Cheshire off. Cheshire bowed and waved, that dumb smile on her face. Thanks, Miss Lady~ She coo'd, jogging to her new room.

Why did her room change? Like, every year it changed. It made no sense to her. Oh well. Maybe her roommate this year would be pretty cool? She hoped. She would hate to be roomed with a lame-o person. She stopped in front of her room, pressing her ear to the door. She grinned like the cat she was named for, not bothering to knock. Hell, the door was unlocked already and the sound of movement rang through the door.

Cheshire snickered to herself and slowly opened the door as quietly as she could. This was her roommate? Some kid who knew how to dress? Well, she wasn't too poorly dressed either. A short-sleeved white button up with a loose red tie and a black tank top with black cargo shorts and beat up red Converse? Yea, she was probably not gonna get along with this kid. She crept into the room, making sure to make as little noise as possible. He seemed lost in his music, too. Even better. She crept over to where he was and sat down next to him, an eyebrow raised.

Now was her opportunity to freak him the hell out. She removed one of his earbuds and listened to the music he was listening to. What was he listening to? Definitely not something that she normally would. Then again, most people didn't usually listen to what she listened to... which was everything that no one has ever heard of. She nodded her head in time with the music, just waiting for his reaction, that stupid grin on her face again.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
You Wanna See The Lightxxx
So Do Ixxx

allie-the-non-cook
User Image

∴вσѕтση∵

──────────────────────────────

As soon as his headphone was removed by the female Boston spun back into reality. He stopped moving after he had jumped and simply stood there like a deer in the headlights. He paused his music, and attempted to speak. However all that came out was a low "hnm? " from the back of his throat. He stood silently before fixing his now crooked tie and extended his hand, a cold , stern look on his face. "I suppose you are my room mate? " He raised an eyebrow as he waited for her to shake his hand studying her. "You certainly seem.." He paused trying to find the nicest way to put it. "Special ." he smirked before introducing himself further. "I'm Boston. Boston Martin Tyrelle. " He said with a bit of a hoarse tone, still recovering from the scare she had given him. He shifted in his place awkwardly, unsure what else to say or do. "I hope you don't mind..I'm..ah..a dancer so.." he tailed off for a moment before continuing. "I'll be sure not to bother you. " he reassured with a small crooked and almost forced smile. "Though, I am not honestly planning on talking to you much either. We are room mates so lets keep this professional, hm? " He stepped over to his bag and began to unpack it carefully.
    The lonely boy is but a mere __ s h a d o w __ of who he once was

When Jesse arrived at school, it was still early. Not many people was in there, but he knew that it was just a matter of time. Being the shadow he used to be, none of the people who was at the place noticed de boy who walked in pain, with the chest and the forehead wrapped in bandages. After looking for his room and getting lost on the school, he remembered the secretary near the entrance. Grumbling with his stupidity, the boy went to the desk and spoke with the person who was present. Then the blue-headed guy went to his room, just to see that was things on the bed closest to the door. He smiled, happy with the fact that the other bed was empty. He liked the window.

All in the right place in the room, Jesse decided to go to de library. That was his favorite place in the entire school and probably in the entire world, his place of peace. A smile appeared in his face when the smell of old books surrounded his body like pure air. He was finally at home, like his house wasn’t for years.

”Home sweet home.” He said like it was a joke, catching a random books of a random bookcase and sitting in the first chair he saw.

The lonely boy is forever __ d r e a m i n g __ of who he once was

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

•·.·´¯`·.·• Theodore McDaniel •·.·´¯`·.·•

Where ✗ Home, a.k.a the witch's tavern ✗ school

Why ✗ Because I live here, silly!~ ✗ Unfortunately, I am being forced to go to school

With Whom ✗ the evil witches ✗ no one at the moment

Songs ✗ Atlas - Coldplay
Unsaid - The Fray

Out Of Candy ✗ hellooooo ^.^ I do hope I'm not
offending anyone by my description of sisters ^^;
I am one myself, and I don't intend to insult anyone :3
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

The birds chirped and the sun shone through the window, illuminating the plain bedroom. However, the situation was far from peaceful. Out of the shadows came a man with only a baseball bat to defend himself from the throes of morning-time rituals. This was it. Today, a young school boy would fight through the crowds of ravage, wild beast things. The name of these miserable wenches escaped the young lad's mind. Oh, right! Sisters... Preferably the most horrid and savage things to roam the earth. The mere thought had the poor male trembling, quaking with fear! Oh, have mercy on his soul! It was time... with the bat in hand, Teddy charged out of his bedroom door with a battle cry, rounding the beasts into one bathroom to give him an opening to his own. At last, Theodore was safely in the restroom, protected by the thin walls. With the dangerous task complete, he was safe... for now. But how long could those walls hold off the monstrous witches? It was only a matter of time before-

"Teddy! I need blah blah blah.." And of course, his thoughts were silenced by one of the witches themselves! Which one, however, he'd never know. He didn't bother to listen as he scrubbed his teeth. At last, his sister, possibly sister # 4, left him be. Unfortunately, this was an everyday occurrence that he could not escape. If he had his way, he'd be an only child. No, he wouldn't kill his sisters. He'd simply send them away to a fancy school halfway around the world. Yes, that would be perfect! Except his parents would never agree to the idea. For now, he'd have to deal with the monsters. When Teddy left the restroom, a thick cloud of perfume formed around him, causing him to cough and hack horribly. Those sick, twisted beasts left a trap, one that not even the manliest of men could slip past.

"Moooooom, can you take me shopping?" My perfume is running out!" "Mom, I need more makeup!" Girl after girl crowded around the stressed mother, bombarding her with requests and questions. This allowed Theo to silently make his breakfast and eat in peace in the lounge.

A sigh escaped through his pale lips.
"Oh, woe is me..." He felt bad for his mom. The poor woman just wanted one day where she could relax. He felt her pain.

After the kids were rounded up and shoved into a limousine, they were off to school. Now, school was already difficult for Teddy, but knowing that he had to attend the same damn school as his sisters made it worse. Much worse. Perhaps he would meet a friend there? Maybe... He already had soccer and music to look forward to. Hopefully someone would come along and befriend him, giving him another reason to be excited for school. There was only one way to find out. The limo pulled to a stop in front of the school, and as always, his sisters absolutely had to make a big deal and strut down to the front of the school in a diamond-shaped group. Theodore got out and looked around shyly before casting his gaze to the ground. There were a few eyes on him, making him slightly uncomfortable. Didn't these people have better things to do? He walked almost hesitantly into the new school, unsure of himself.

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxxx Ȥѻʃɑ

O.O.C:sorry its short
Feeling:Happy
Talking to:Liam and Cancer
My Heart Longs For:Noone

Smiling she looked down at him giggling "You did awesome" she nodded at him showing she ready was pleased. Getting off the high chair she went back into the closet she got out the new warm ups and the new gym bags them got and everything else he would need. "Okay that is all ours and that suit your wearing will be your uniform for the team".

xx - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Along the morning Swim, We always Fight together.

Someday I'll have someone hold me close.

Someday...
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Liam huffed as he stepped through the courtyard of the school, calling out for Alex like ….well like a lost little lamb. "Rex! Hey Rex! Where are you Rex? " He shouted repeatedly,ignoring the looks from other students. He cupped his hands over his mouth to project sound a little better and closed his eyes. Suddenly he had bumped into Theodore with an "oof" and a stumble he had realized what he had done "Oh sh*t! I am so sorry!" he called out as he helped the other male to his feet. "I totally didn't see you there! Are you all right?!" He asked in a panic, inspecting the other to make sure he wasn't hurt. " I was just looking for my brother and I guess I must of been concentrating on calling for him a little too hard, i wasn't watching where I was going and jesus christ " He rubbed his temples taking in a large breath after his short rant "I'm sorry" He muttered again, glancing down at his bags. "HAve you not settled in yet? " He grinned "Here! I can totally help you!" He picked up one of his bags with a wide smile. "I'm Liam Brown, pleasure to meet you…ah….what's your name? " he tilted his head to the side, his eyes sparking with interest.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

Perfect Cleric

11,475 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200

‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧

User Image
                                »» Yukari {✖} Kochiya !!
                                ❝ Naive Weapon❞

xxxxx
                                      ↘↘ School
                                xxxxxTwo Doors

xxxxxxxxxx↘↘ Stats
                                xxxxxxxxxxFemale, 16yrs, Student, Asexual

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘ Please Listen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOperation Boredom Extreme GO!

⊰ ★ ⊱ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

»»You Are Gonna {✖} Talk To Me ??
                                        "Well this is.... what's the word... boring? Uneventful? Tiring? Either way, this sucks." The girl had found her way outside from the long hallways of the school. Despite this being the first day there were no events right now, and most people were just walking around, occasionally talking with people that they happen to know. The girl, who didn't come from a school, didn't have anyone to meet up with. As such, she didn't have anything to do whatsoever. She wasn't in any clubs, she didn't have any friends, and she didn't have any classes to go to. As of now the only thing keeping her from going insane was the rock that took the boredom out of her. She kicked the rock just enough so that she had to walk to kick it again, but not enough to hurt someone just in case she hit it wrong. "I guess I could do something. But what? There isn't exactly any games to play." She kicked the rock again. She watched as it tumbled along to a stop once more. However this time she didn't bother to walk up to it again. Around her was at most a couple dozen people. She heard screams from a decent distance away, but other then that all that was heard was idle chatter. "What a bunch of boring people." She said with a sigh. Due to the lack of social interaction that the girl had she had no idea what a school would be like once she finally went to one. Her only idea was from what she saw on TV, and that was all constant excitement and drama. She contemplated returning to her room, but she didn't have anything to do there. In an attempt to break free of this chain of boredom, she decided to follow a girl who seemed to be completely absent-minded.

After a few moments of watching the girl, one thing was obvious; Yukari could easily have some fun if she was truly as out there as she expected. "Meh, worth a shot. Nothing else to do anyway." She shrugged and began Operation Boredom Extreme. She quickened her pace to that of a slow run, catching up to the girl in no time at all. 'Now!' When she was just ahead of the girl, Yuakri imitated her tripping. Her body moved forward at an odd angle, forcing her to tumble to the ground. She made the fall so that she landed right in front of the girl. Maybe it was a bit cruel, but Yukari wanted to see if the girl would have noticed her falling. If not, there was the possibility that this girl may trip over her body, which was now getting up from the fall. "Tch, that actually hurt a little. She mumbled under her breath. ❞

AlmostAlbinoChan

I don't even know, but I felt like you needed something to do. <.<;

‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧

Origin Angel
              xxxx

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

•·.·´¯`·.·• Theodore McDaniel •·.·´¯`·.·•

Where ✗ Home, a.k.a the witch's tavern ✗ school

Why ✗ Because I live here, silly!~ ✗ Unfortunately, I am being forced to go to school

With Whom ✗ the evil witches ✗ no one at the moment

Songs ✗ Atlas - Coldplay
Unsaid - The Fray

Out Of Candy ✗
Quote:
allie-the-non-cook

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Theodore scanned the scene, noticing a few students socializing in the courtyard. One was calling for someone named... Rex? What an adorable name!, he thought. Or possibly nickname... He smiled and set his suitcases down. There seemed to be a little spot right there-

"Ah!" The boy let out a yelp as someone collided with him. Immediately, he was helped up. He barely noticed the other asking multiple questions, too distracted by his handsome features. He felt his heart race a teensy bit before he was brought back down to earth.

"I-I'm fine. Thank you," he said with a genuine smile.

"You're fine, I promise. And you don't have to- oh, alright." He watched as the other picked up the suitcase, blushing as a smile was cast towards him.

"Thank you very much for your help, Liam. I-I'm Theodore, but you can call me Teddy..." He held his hand out shyly, offering a smile back. As he looked a bit more, he noticed that the color of Liam's eyes were quite unique.

"Wow! Your eye color is magnificent! I-I've never seen anything like it...!" he exclaimed, only putting a hand to his mouth after realizing what he had just said.

"I-I am so sorry, I didn't mean to say that out loud..." His cheeks tinted brighter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff