Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxxx Ȥѻʃɑ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.O.C:
Feeling:Embarrassed
Talking to:Julian
My Heart Longs For:Noone

Nodding she looked at him as she got into the water looking at him she nodded "Yes a race the first person to finish five laps first wins". Pulling her hair back into her swim cap she took a deep breath getting herself ready as she looked at her dolphin. She knew she could do this but she never had seen this guy swim before so she wasnt sure what would happen. Hopefully for her it would end out well, setting a timer so go off she held on the wall ready to push off it and swim. Hearing the beeper go off she smiled as she pushed off the edge of the pool and started into her strokes. Half way into her four lap she felt her bikini top come off gasping she stopped in the middle of her lap. Grabbing her chest she covered herself as she felt herself turn bright red she was so embarrassed and ashamed. She had jsut lost because of her top falling off in front of him.

xx - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Along the morning Swim, We always Fight together.

Someday I'll have someone hold me close.

Someday...

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

User Image

──────✖──────
〔Julian〕
──────✖──────

Julian figured Zola would settle on a race, it was the easiest most logical way to decide. The race would demonstrate their skills, and the one with the best skills would be the winner, easy peasy lemon squeezy. He was eager to show off his skills, as the water called to him, tempting him to jump in. They both held onto the wall to make things fair at the start though, she had a timer ready to go off. When it beeped both of them were quick to push off the wall. Julian dove into the water, wanting to feel it all and get adjusted. His mind now was focused on only two things, the feeling of the water, and winning.

He paid no mind to Zola as she struggled with her bikini, he was trying to go through the laps. When he came up for air for the second time he began to focus just on winning, beginning now not just to dive under water but do the butterfly stroke. Putting his face down into the water, he put his legs together, pointed toes. He brought his arms out, over and around. His arms went into the water as head came up only occasionally to take a breath. Using a dolphin kick to help propel himself through the water, he used his hips and when his legs came up his knees were slightly bent only for brief seconds and then they went back down to propel him through the water. He kept this going till he reached about his third lap.

Zola didn't even seem to be putting up a fight, and this caused confusion for the competitive boy. Julian was some distance from where she stood in the water, he couldn't make out her figure well. He however could tell she wasn't moving, not even attempting to swim, he figured something had to have happened. Either she wasn't feeling well, or maybe she was awestruck, so many things could have halted her. Swimming backwards he swam closer to her to figure out why she had suddenly given up. Upon getting closer to her he realized she was covering her chest, he didn't see any strings from her bikini. Zola's face was flushed and he was no idiot, he should have realized earlier her bikini would pose a problem.

Trying to play it off like it was no big deal he dove under the water once again but to search for her lost bikini. It had sunken under the water, and he reached down in the water to grab it. Once he was sure he had it in his hand he swam up to the surface again. Taking a deep breath with his free hand he pushed his hair out of his face. His purple hair looked almost black because of it being wet, but he wasn't worried about how he looked. Julian was more concerned with Zola who had quite terrible luck today it appeared. Holding out her bikini top to her he waited for her to take it. Half smiling he said to her. "I have younger sisters, I know how embarrassing this must be but don't worry i'm not a pervert." He then gave a laugh to lighten the mood between them. Adding onto what he said he spoke a tad serious now. "I'm sure you had time to see how good I am. Let's just make it good for both of us? We shall call this race a draw and we shall both be captains." Once he had finished speaking he figured Zola wouldn't argue. Julian figured his deal had been very considerate.

CryFallenAngel

❝ I am currently at: swimming club pool.
❝ Those by my side: Zola
❝ Look here I've got feelings for : no one.

CryFallenAngel's Husband

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
𝔫𝔞𝔬𝔪𝔦 𝔧𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰

User Image

๑۞๑ Maybe... waiting isn't good enough... ๑۞๑

Ϣell, I suppose you have a point... But hey, better than everything turning into a whole mess of chaos, right?" She says, shrugging a bit. She'd rather have everything bright and happy than a total mess, people running around like they owned the place, etc. She'd much rather have it like a dream than it being a terrorist town. Shrugging off the thoughts, she smile up at the girl. "I guess... I just kind of snapped out of it. Doesn't really take a lot to do so. Guess I caught myself... somehow." She says, crossing her arms in front of her. She was as curious as Yukari as to how she quickly snapped out of her trance, but didn't really pay a lot of mind to it. Whatever happened, it did. Plus, it was somewhat difficult to ignore hair as white as hers...

βrushing off the thought, she focuses on what she says after that. "Most girls, yes. You might find the few that might seem like you're the scum of the earth, but otherwise, you'll find some that are as nice as could be. A little off settling, isn't it? Anyway, cliques, you'll find easily. No one really pays a lot of attention to that. Even if they did, no one would really care. It's a calmer atmosphere than a public high school.." She says, shrugging. She didn't really find a lot of the girls here to be harsh, but if they were, she'd brush it off like the thought from at least a minute or so ago. Wasn't hard, she just trained herself to believe that they were more scum than her, mostly because it was true. She sighs, but gets back on the topic of the tour they were going to go on. "You're right... let's get on with the tour. If you've seen one of the classrooms, they're all like that. The other rooms are significantly different." She says, going along into the main school building to show her the other places, plus the pool where the swim club met. She somewhat heard an announcement about group pictures, so they probably couldn't go in, but an outside view would be better than nothing.

๑۞๑ If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. ๑۞๑

Origin Angel

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxxx Ȥѻʃɑ

O.O.C:

Blushing she took the bikini top from him and hugged her chest before she turned around covering herself. Sighing as she turned she uncovered herself and put her bikini top back on her body, she was so embarrassed. She didnt want to say anything she was to embarrassed to say anything really, but when he asked about them both being captain she only nodded. "S-Sure" she said in a crackly voice, moving to the side of the pool she got out rather quickly. Going into the girls locker room she undressed slowly as she felt her face turn red like she was going to cry. Her day so far had not been the best at all, getting dressed she looked at herself in the mirror as she brushed her hair out. Coming out about ten minutes later she didnt really look Julian in the eye as she spoke to him. "We can both be captain" she said to him as she grabbed him a bag and let it by his things.

Someday...

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

User Image

──────✖──────
〔Julian〕
──────✖──────

Zola was mess with an embarrassment he could tell. Julian didn't blame the poor girl, that was quite an unfortunate thing to happen to oneself. She was quick to get out of the pool, and get changed. Her voice cracked as she left the pool to go to the locker room. He found himself dove under water one last time before getting out. He wasn't in a rush to leave because the water was so pleasant. He knew he had to go to the archery club as well though. When Zola returned dressed in her casual clothes she seemed to be a tad be more composed. Now she agreed better to them both being captains.

He was glad things went smoothly, and he'd hate not to be a big part of the club. He loved the clubs much more than he liked school. Getting out of the pool he shook himself off and offered her a smile. Putting his hand out for her to shake he said smoothly. "I'm glad to here. Let's be good to each other.'' Julian was going to make his last year of school a good one, no matter where he was.

CryFallenAngel

❝ I am currently at: swimming club pool.
❝ Those by my side: Zola
❝ Look here I've got feelings for : no one.

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxxx Ȥѻʃɑ

O.O.C:

Taking his hand she shook it before she let go an grabbing her things "I'll see you later Julian". Clearing her throat she went for the door she didnt want to be seen right now, walking back to her room she felt a tear fall down her face. She didnt know why but she felt the tears just keep rolling down her face nonstop she cried. Passing the courtyard she didnt seem to notice anyone as she made her way back to her room.

Someday...

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

•·.·´¯`·.·• Theodore McDaniel •·.·´¯`·.·•

Where ✗ school

Why ✗ Unfortunately, I am being forced to go to school

With Whom ✗ Liam

Songs ✗ Atlas - Coldplay
Unsaid - The Fray

Out Of Candy ✗
Quote:
allie-the-non-cook

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

As Liam had been pushed forward, Teddy put his hands out, just to catch the other if he needed it. It was a little thing he had developed. His dramatic sisters tended to just faint, well... dramatically, so he would usually catch one of the annoying brats before they fell. Well, other times he would "accidentally" not catch them. "I think I'll stick to the name Liam, but Lamb is pretty cute." He blushed and clutched his books closer to his chest. Adjusting his shoulder strap, he nodded at the others statement. "So Rex is your brother? I had a feeling, but I wasn't quite sure." A small buzzing sound flew by his ear. "I would, ah... love for you to show me the..." it flew by again, "front desk." The blonde held his hand out, and a bee landed right on it. "Oh my goodness, isn't it just the cutest thing?~" He leaned in a bit for a better look. "It's so... soft." He blew gently on the creature, and the bee flew away. Teddy watched it buzz around and annoy other people, causing him to giggle slightly. "So, front desk, then? Let's go!" Grinning, Theodore picked up one of his suit cases and walked towards the building.
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Liam nodded "Yup he's my brother, annoying , but loveable brother." He shrugged and glanced over at him as the bee flew by him. He jumped, a little startled and stared at teddy. His smile was so sweet that Liam couldn't help but smile himself. As the bee flew away, and Teddy giggled Liam felt his heart melt into a puddle of joy. His face heated up embarrassed as he ran his fingers through his hair trying to play it cool. "So ah, off we go!" He nodded in agreement, taking a bag or two from Teddy and stepping inside the building.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

Kittens_And_Sweaters

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image

Where ✗ school

With Whom ✗ Liam

Songs ✗ Atlas - Coldplay
Unsaid - The Fray

Out Of Candy ✗
Quote:
allie-the-non-cook

"Oh, and yes. My siblings are... quite bothersome. I wish it were easy to enjoy their company..." He gave a nervous chuckle. "I do pray that I don't run into them anytime soon..." The boy watched as Liam ran his hands through his hair. Aaaahhhh! He's just... so attractive! I wonder how soft his hair is... the thought made his face tint a darker shade of pink. I'd tell him how I feel, but... I'm scared. He'd probably just run away, or call me a - his thoughts were interrupted when Theodore walked into the building, and an arm slithered around his waist. "Well helloooo there, cutie.~" A strange voice spoke. "Maybe you'd like some help?~" Teddy let out a small yelp as he was yanked to the guy's side. "N-No, thank you. I have all the help I need, but th-thank you for the offer..." The blonde looked up towards the student. He was somewhat attractive, but he certainly did not catch Teddy's interest. "Well maybe I can show you to my bed. I'd love a good time with you.~" As the stranger said this, Theodore grew quite uncomfortable. "Please stop... I-I need to get to the front d-desk..." he spoke meekly, trying to squirm out of the grip on him. It was a tight hold, though, so he wouldn't be getting away anytime soon.
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

" All siblings are troublesome, I feel the same way. I mean sometime's Alex is f--" Liam was cut up by the other's yelp. He glanced over Teddy and frowned, he had let it pass until he saw the distress in poor Teddy's face. He scowled and stepped up to him "Pardon me, but I believe he told you no." He scoffed, setting the bags down and crossing his arms over his chest. Liam wasn't the strongest of guys out there, but he was determined. And seeing Teddy distressed like that, well anyone distrusted like that made his blood boil. He cracked his knuckles "We won't have a problem here, will we?" He muttered, his expression going dark.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

Kittens_And_Sweaters

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image

Where ✗ school

With Whom ✗ Liam

Songs ✗ Atlas - Coldplay
Unsaid - The Fray

Out Of Candy ✗
Quote:
allie-the-non-cook

It was a relief when Liam came to the rescue. Teddy certainly couldn't have gotten himself out of a situation like this. He just wasn't built to defend himself. Although he wouldn't suggest violence, it was needed sometimes. "Hey, man. Didn't know he was yours... Whatevs. Call me when you're single, babe.~" After a few seconds, a slip of paper was put into his back pocket, and he felt a pat to his butt before being shoved into Liam's arms. Teddy trembled slightly, a bit shaken from the encounter. "W-Well, then. I'll just get my room number and key. Thank you, b-by the way." His voice was soft, lacking the spirit it usually had.

Perfect Cleric

11,475 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Origin Angel

‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧

User Image
                                »» Yukari {✖} Kochiya !!
                                ❝ Naive Weapon❞

xxxxx
                                      ↘↘ School
                                xxxxxTwo Doors

xxxxxxxxxx↘↘ Stats
                                xxxxxxxxxxFemale, 16yrs, Student, Asexual

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘ Please Listen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe tour

⊰ ★ ⊱ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

»»You Are Gonna {✖} Talk To Me ??
                                        ❝Yukari listened intensely to each word that left Naomi's mouth. So trusted that every word that she said was the truth, so she was able to finally put to rest the underlying feeling that this was all but a figment of someones imagination. She also updated her view on other girls, changing it from 'Living Devils' to 'Sometimes devils and sometimes not'. It wasn't a large change in what she thought, but at least now she wasn't always putting other girls in the same category as one would but murderers. What's most important is that this was a private school, which compared to the public schools had a calmer atmosphere. It was true that everyone seemed to be completely calm and such, but that only lead to this place being a complete bore to be in. After answering everything that she had pointed out, it seemed like Naomi also wanted to just get on with the tour as well.

"I have been inside a few of the classrooms. If they are all practically the same then I guess it's best to just start with the more interesting rooms." She wasn't too sure what this school had in terms of interesting areas, but there must be some given the sheer amount of money that the school got. She'd be slightly disappointed if there wasn't anything worth even looking at. If she remembered correctly, there was some sport related rooms, as well as a pretty well stocked library. "Just lead the way, I'll follow where ever you go. It's not like I got any idea where to go."

AlmostAlbinoChan

Sorry about the delay. Even though this rp is slowing down, I'm still gonna try here. Exams killed last week so yeah. x.x

‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧

Origin Angel
              xxxx

CryFallenAngel's Husband

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
𝔫𝔞𝔬𝔪𝔦 𝔧𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰

User Image

๑۞๑ Maybe... waiting isn't good enough... ๑۞๑

Ϣith a small smile, she nods, starting to walk towards the library, seeing it was the one place she could actually find. May as well start there, seems like the most sensible place to go. Once there, she stops outside of it, looking to Yukari once again. "Here's the library. It's not much, but it's really nice. This is where book club meets up, unless we're to move locations for a while. Otherwise, you'll find me here." She says, smiling a little as she looks back into the large area. God, she loved that place. Even if there were a few people there at a time, it was always very quiet, and she preferred it that way more than anything. She mostly just read, and if someone was around that was actually willing to talk, she'd stutter out a sentence. It normally came out odd, which didn't help the whole antisocial aspect, but she was happy with it. Not a lot of others came here for the same reasons as she did, so it was a little difficult to get along with others who she thought she'd get along with, realizing that she hasn't even nudged the friendship wall. Sending those thoughts off, she smiles a tad once again.

ʘh, did you want to look around in there? Like I said, it's not a lot, but we can if you'd like.." She suggests, shrugging a bit. She didn't really want one of the newest people coming here to get lost in here as well. May as well help her out a bit while they were her. Unless she had the basic understanding of a library down. Then she would have to look around a bit more. She knew where the other areas were, so it wouldn't be that much of an issue to her... She hoped, at least. I mean, the place wasn't that bad, so she couldn't get lost that easily, right? May as well start with the basics.

๑۞๑ If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. ๑۞๑

Origin Angel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas