Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should I g as for Halloween on gaia?

Slutty Kitten 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Scant Witch 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Glenda 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on October 11, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

Why you all do this to her? Has internet corrupted you to the point of suspicion of everything that does not act as cynical as you? To the point that you cannot allow something as simple and beautiful as friendship into your hearts? Do not worry любить I will always love you.
Snowleopard Sergei
Why you all do this to her? Has internet corrupted you to the point of suspicion of everything that does not act as cynical as you? To the point that you cannot allow something as simple and beautiful as friendship into your hearts? Do not worry любить I will always love you.

Aw Sergei I love you too! ~hugs~ Thank you for defending me my big shinning knight!
Dark_Lady_Firefly
Snowleopard Sergei

Aw Sergei I love you too! ~hugs~ Thank you for defending me my big shinning knight!

любого my love. I sing you Russian lullabies until you drift of onto a world of your own making my sweet. I drape you in daemons so bright they blind all who refuse you.
Snowleopard Sergei
Dark_Lady_Firefly
Snowleopard Sergei

любого my love. I sing you Russian lullabies until you drift of onto a world of your own making my sweet. I drape you in daemons so bright they blind all who refuse you.

4laugh 4laugh 4laugh Stop it your making me blush! Heehee I wish I where in your arms right now I miss you so much! But I'm so happy you made an account on here just for me now I dont feel so alone heart . But what on earth are you wearing?! Not at all like the handsome Sergei I know with the silk shirts and expensive clone thin gold chains...you need some new threads! I'd help but I've not got enough gold I'm going to have to work to put together my costume.
Dark_Lady_Firefly
Snowleopard Sergei
Dark_Lady_Firefly
Snowleopard Sergei

4laugh 4laugh 4laugh Stop it your making me blush! Heehee I wish I where in your arms right now I miss you so much! But I'm so happy you made an account on here just for me now I dont feel so alone heart . But what on earth are you wearing?! Not at all like the handsome Sergei I know with the silk shirts and expensive clone thin gold chains...you need some new threads! I'd help but I've not got enough gold I'm going to have to work to put together my costume.

You no worry about Sergei. I will get gold enough for a decent look and set up profile then every cent will give to you. You should never have to "work" for anything.
Snowleopard Sergei
Dark_Lady_Firefly
Snowleopard Sergei
Dark_Lady_Firefly
Snowleopard Sergei

You no worry about Sergei. I will get gold enough for a decent look and set up profile then every cent will give to you. You should never have to "work" for anything.

Sugar you're sweeter than cinnamon buns! I can't wait to see you're sexy new avatar. I'm sure you'll make the gaia girls go wild but they can never have you heart My beautiful sweet shimmering Sergei. ~Kisses~
Dark_Lady_Firefly
Snowleopard Sergei
Dark_Lady_Firefly
Snowleopard Sergei
Dark_Lady_Firefly
Snowleopard Sergei

Sugar you're sweeter than cinnamon buns! I can't wait to see you're sexy new avatar. I'm sure you'll make the gaia girls go wild but they can never have you heart My beautiful sweet shimmering Sergei. ~Kisses~

Heh yes Sergei is yours alone.No other could compete. My нетронутый too beautiful to be true.
Hrumph looks like this thread is dead. Oh well at least it ended good for me ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces