Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Alright chapter.

Naruto hasn't said that in a while.
"That's m ninja way."

Anways, them ninjas think they can cut the tree down? Lol watch half of them die.

Shut up Obito. Stupid little turd. Someone needs to flush you.
FO REALZ.

Wtf random Kakashi.
He needs to get out of there.
Seriously. He needs to leave.

Tobirama is so awesome.
I just had to say it.

Sasuke? Don't know what he's thinking.
"After we kill Obito, ill kill Naruto."
LOLJK.

FAIL.

Kishimoto needs to stop smoking meth.

Hmmm, Obito may turn out better if he smokes meth.
How about that motha f**'n tree? YOU THINK IT SMOKES METH TOO?
Everyone it touches looks like meth users.
METH NO JUTSU.

so funny i crai evry tiem.

I'll edit later.

What will happen next chapter?
What did you think about this chapter?

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
they have turn into lumber jacks

Why don't they just do that thing where they all came together to make an earth wall.. But with fire? Just rain fire on that tree with the chakra they got from Naruto? And while the Susano'o/Kyuubi business at the end was cool, I still hate Sasuke and Naruto... But it was cool... And Kishimoto pulled it out his a**... But it was cool... Why is Sasuke learning how to do all this with his Susano'o? Beats me... But it was cool...

Gracious Worshipper

Ok Chapter even Orochimaru doing something. Come on Kakashi stitch up and get out of there everyone's waiting. Kakashi monologue time was ok. Obito quits running and dunks Naruto and Sasuke like basketballs damn. Obito starts his come to the dreamworld junk again. But what caught me off guard is that a little of it at the end started to make some sense. But Naruto like ... you havent been in part 1 of this so you don't know that my ninja way. Like some DBZ stuff Naruto and Sasuke go back to there super saiyan forms.

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
I'm just happy we actually saw something instead of useless dialogue that fills up an entire chapter. Besides which Naruto went back into his old self saying: "******** you, this is my ninja way, I'm gonna kick you in the a** until you ******** get it". And then I'm like:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Either way, its an improvement. I'm getting the hint that Obito might realize at last minute: "******** this s**t! Madara your on your own b***h" and basically end the madness and then Madara like a p***k will be like : "******** you! No!" and finish the job Obito couldn't finish.

However this is still too far fetched, but I have a feeling something like this will happen
Sakura finally unleased her bakuyou! And with the help of Tsunade was able to summon 1/10of that big a** slug ...damn. That thing is a lot bigger and harder to summon then I thought , and damn! I thought Sakura ran out of charkra....I guess not, her seal helped her out for sure, that's that only explanation. Wicked.

I love how that seal looks on her, like one exotic tattoo... emotion_dowant

Orochimaru was cool this chapter too, and tobirama was awesome of course!

Loved seeing Kakashi of course, awesome teacher is awesome, I just hope he gets out if cube world soon.

Handsome Girl

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
fancynancy11
Sakura finally unleased her bakuyou! And with the help of Tsunade was able to summon 1/10of that big a** slug ...damn. That thing is a lot bigger and harder to summon then I thought , and damn! I thought Sakura ran out of charkra....I guess not, her seal helped her out for sure, that's that only explanation. Wicked.

I love how that seal looks on her, like one exotic tattoo... emotion_dowant

Orochimaru was cool this chapter too, and tobirama was awesome of course!

Loved seeing Kakashi of course, awesome teacher is awesome, I just hope he gets out if cube world soon.

Lol, your sig.
I wish I could do that but my legs would jiggle like mad!

Businessman

{{ I wish one of those little check boxes had the option of 'when is Kakuzu coming back. ' }}User Image

Partying Cat

8,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Streaker 200
I thought The Chapter was Fairly decent but that's just my opinion wink

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm just gald we've gotten to the action now. But Sasuke was bit cockty at the end; he was like "let's finish this with the next shot", like that'll happen

Invisible Humorist

You think we can chop that tree and smoke it's leaves?

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
GhostlyMark
You think we can chop that tree and smoke it's leaves?

I'm sorry, but you, sir, have made me laugh on a dreary day. Thank you so much. biggrin
Does anybody else see this ending with a whole load of new sh*t uncovering, if that doesn't happen then I agree, they'll all start smoking the tree wink

Distinct Seeker

I think Naruto and Sasuke will beat Obito but the infinite tsukiyomi will still activate...Anyway, where the ******** is Madara? I'm scared now.

Captain_Redpunch's Compadre

Indulgent Goat

holy s**t the ending is so YAOI.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out