Welcome to Gaia! ::

J-Corp, Assemble!

+1 Member 1 100.0% [ 757 ]
Total Votes:[ 757 ]

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Bonjour J-corp. I have finished doing some art for the event. You can see it here:
New header with moar zombies
User Image
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k120/Katsuo_XIII/header3.jpg[/img]

Mini image link to use whenever
User Image
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k120/Katsuo_XIII/mini_link.gif[/img]

An image I made for the puzzle game I will be hosting
User Image
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k120/Katsuo_XIII/halloween1.gif[/img]

I would like to do images of the other hosted games (dice, writing and avatar). So if anyone wants to model for me please tell me. Also I plan to do a few freebies during the event for people that hang out a lot.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zero the hunter
Bonjour J-corp. I have finished doing some art for the event. You can see it here:
User Image

User Image

User Image

I would like to do images of the other hosted games (dice, writing and avatar). So if anyone wants to model for me please tell me. Also I plan to do a few freebies during the event for people that hang out a lot.

Looks great we can definetly use them. Art frrebies are always nice. Let me know if you come up with anything else

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
EviCa
Blackrosekitten21
Heck yes i'm excited! And i'm also on Cloud Nine cause gaia made a nom nom in orange and black smile Yippie!

Splendid news to hear, both your excitement and the news of the halloween colored Nom Nom!

PrincessTeala
Oh yes! Are you?

I wonder if Jack and EB will have to work together this year. Perhaps they'll have to take on Nyx?

I'm very excited as well, halloween always brings out the cool monster items/freebies.
I hope it's more fulfilling than what Easter was this year.

That it does. 3nodding

Me too. I had fun at Easter,but the way the event turned out was a little disappointing.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PrincessTeala
EviCa
Blackrosekitten21
Heck yes i'm excited! And i'm also on Cloud Nine cause gaia made a nom nom in orange and black smile Yippie!

Splendid news to hear, both your excitement and the news of the halloween colored Nom Nom!

PrincessTeala
Oh yes! Are you?

I wonder if Jack and EB will have to work together this year. Perhaps they'll have to take on Nyx?

I'm very excited as well, halloween always brings out the cool monster items/freebies.

That it does. 3nodding

Me too. I had fun at Easter,but the way the event turned out was a little disappointing.
Easter was a bit dissapointing. I hope this years halloween will be better though i'm surprised they haven't announcecd anything yet. Were only a week from halloween and there's been not even a clue yet.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Blackrosekitten21
PrincessTeala
EviCa
Blackrosekitten21

PrincessTeala
Oh yes! Are you?

That it does. 3nodding

Easter was a bit dissapointing. I hope this years halloween will be better though i'm surprised they haven't announcecd anything yet. Were only a week from halloween and there's been not even a clue yet.

I know! That has me worried. There should be an event right? If there is one,maybe they'll extend it though November?

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PrincessTeala
Blackrosekitten21
PrincessTeala
EviCa
Blackrosekitten21

PrincessTeala
Oh yes! Are you?

That it does. 3nodding

I know! That has me worried. There should be an event right? If there is one,maybe they'll extend it though November?
They said they have plans for the halloween event. I guess they are timing it directly on halloween or near enough too it. I don't think we have to worry about there not being event. I'm more concerned on if it will feature Lord Jack or not. If they intend to turn him into a secondary mascot for halloween we'd have alot of work to do in terms of changing that.

Shadowy Genius

16,475 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
Hello, J-CORP. I am quite fond of your graphic design skills, Master Zero; only the best is to be expected from our head butler.

On a side note, today is the eighth anniversary of the Zurg landing on Gaia.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Zero the hunter
User Image

User Image

User Image

Can you resize the first one, it's too big for signatures.

Kid Jak's Wife

Firebreathing Enchantress

*swims around her containment tube wondering when she can come out again*

Daddy says I can't come out cause I got mad and threw a fit. So now I(s) stuck here until I can calm down and go all pink and flesh or furry...But what do you think. Maybe I should stay like this till holloweenie....

*slurps around in her slim filled water*

I tinks he is upset cause I spilted coffee on his work and got slim in his shoes...Or someting like dat. I dunno...Says I reverting back to my old self. I hope I don't I don't want to be a petree dish again.

Oh oh...And hiyas again. *flaps a tentacle around in some random weird waving gesture*

Graceful Lightbringer

23,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
410546 AKA Sheila

Daddy says I can't come out cause I got mad and threw a fit. So now I(s) stuck here until I can calm down and go all pink and flesh or furry...But what do you think. Maybe I should stay like this till holloweenie....

I tinks he is upset cause I spilted coffee on his work and got slim in his shoes...Or someting like dat. I dunno...Says I reverting back to my old self. I hope I don't I don't want to be a petree dish again.

Oh oh...And hiyas again. *flaps a tentacle around in some random weird waving gesture*

Sheila! It's been so long! I'm sorry you're stuck in there...

Is there anything we can do to help you feel more comfortable?

Kid Jak's Wife

Firebreathing Enchantress

[Hazy Kasumi]
410546 AKA Sheila

Sheila! It's been so long! I'm sorry you're stuck in there...

Is there anything we can do to help you feel more comfortable?

*looks really hopeful* You could let me out.

Tricky Pumpkin

410546 AKA Sheila

*comes walking in*

Oh I do not think so little miss. Your cute and cuddly protocols spiked way to high and you started to get all gooie. my findings point to elevated brain activity causing mood swings, irritability, and increased mass.

*dramatic pause*

Diagnosis Puberty! our little Shiela is becoming a young lady!

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
J-Tech 001
410546 AKA Sheila

*comes walking in*

Oh I do not think so little miss. Your cute and cuddly protocols spiked way to high and you started to get all gooie. my findings point to elevated brain activity causing mood swings, irritability, and increased mass.

*dramatic pause*

eek Can't believe the day has finally come! She sure grew up fast.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
410546 AKA Sheila

Sheila! Its been a long time! So 001 stuck you in the tank again....Your never a petree dish! And whats wrong with reverting to slime and gooo anyways? *slides a tray of candy and a handheld game into sheila's tank* Hopefully that helps though its not letting you out

J-Tech 001
*comes walking in*

*dramatic pause*

Yay! Sheila's becoming a Young lady! Don't you think thats a reason to celebrate instead of having her in the tank....besides were all used to the tentacle hugs and slime by now smile

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
J-corp's Head Headless Demonic Butler here. Well I have finished 2 images for the contests:
To be used for my puzzle contest
User Image
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k120/Katsuo_XIII/HALLOWEENCONTEST4.gif[/img]

To be used for the haiku and cupcake contest
User Image
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k120/Katsuo_XIII/halloween002.gif[/img]

Missing for the luck contest (dice roller) and the Dress up. I think I will use Rose for one and a maybe labtech for the other. Any labtechs or someone else wishes to volunteer to be my model?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff