Shadowy Genius

16,475 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
kitsunen

Lets hope whatever happens will lead to a happy ending then wink

Right.

013 nods again. Thinking about the destruction of Halloweentown last year makes her grumpy.

Halloween is a time unlike any other on Gaia, and we at J-Corp wish to spread holiday cheer as best we can to its citizens, so that everyone may enjoy candy and eternal darkness.

...did I say that out loud? Ahem. Excuse me.
J-Tech 013
kitsunen

Lets hope whatever happens will lead to a happy ending then wink

Right.

013 nods again. Thinking about the destruction of Halloweentown last year makes her grumpy.

Halloween is a time unlike any other on Gaia, and we at J-Corp wish to spread holiday cheer as best we can to its citizens, so that everyone may enjoy candy and eternal darkness.

Eternal Darkness sounds ssweeeettt!! blaugh

Fluffy Otaku

Thank you for the gift! :3
It does make for breathing a bit easier underwater..... xp

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
                thanks for the gift! emotion_dowant
                i haven't been in this thread in a while

and please add me to the J-Corp list!

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
J-Tech 013

You know, I am not sure whom it is I would rather deal with...an insane demigod, or an insane all-powerful staff...

On a lighter note, thank you, Miss Fairegarden, for the pie.

Demigod. Definitely demigod.

J-Tech 013

Right.

Look, I know that the health nuts are out in full-force these days, but there's no need to be ashamed of mentioning candy. emotion_dowant

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Thanks for the gift jcorp = u =

Stubborn Gifter

J-Tech 013

YOU!!

I wanna thank you for sending me a gift while surprising me behind as I was doing experiment. Because of that, I have radioactive fire on my head as well as growing radioactive cow ears out. Now I need to produce an antidote for me. mad

But seriously, thank you for the gift.

Seasonal Leaf

27,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
woot! glad to see the j-corp thread again heart i love halloween! could i be added to the j-corp please?

Shadowy Genius

16,475 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
CioccoLatte

Pickled Cactus

minghii

Jisen Meizuki

You are all most welcome.

...Jisen Meizuki, please allow me to rectify my error.

Stubborn Gifter

J-Tech 013

It's too late, it's going to be forever to backtrack the ingredients of what I'm doing since the papers I wrote are completely destroyed. T__T

But don't worry. I like to play around for a bit. And thank you for the gift again.

Shadowy Genius

16,475 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
Jisen Meizuki
J-Tech 013

It's too late, it's going to be forever to backtrack the ingredients of what I'm doing since the papers I wrote are completely destroyed. T__T

But don't worry. I like to play around for a bit. And thank you for the gift again.

Oh...I deeply apologize. I did not mean to destroy your work so.

But you are welcome. The antidote should taste like fruit punch. I, for one, am not fond of antidotes that taste just as terrible as the poisonous or dangerous substances one has ingested in the first place.

...however, you may feel symptoms of actually being punched after the healing effect kicks in. I have not quite worked that kink out yet.

Stubborn Gifter

J-Tech 013
Oh...I deeply apologize. I did not mean to destroy your work so.

But you are welcome. The antidote should taste like fruit punch. I, for one, am not fond of antidotes that taste just as terrible as the poisonous or dangerous substances one has ingested in the first place.

...however, you may feel symptoms of actually being punched after the healing effect kicks in. I have not quite worked that kink out yet.

eek

*stares at the antidote 013 gave* ...

... I don't know if I want to drink it or not, just because of not wanting to be punched. sweatdrop

Shadowy Genius

16,475 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
Jisen Meizuki

eek

*stares at the antidote 013 gave* ...

... I don't know if I want to drink it or not, just because of not wanting to be punched. sweatdrop

Radioactivity is a dangerous condition...

@Miss Greenleaf: welcome back. It is good to see you here once more.

@The Iron Magus: You are probably right. Demigods are far, far worse...

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
J-Tech 013

Eyyy you. 0: Thank you for the gift! I would try to find a use for it, but I don't particularly want to lose my floating z!F badge just yet. xd

While I still favor the Easter Bunny, I am completely ready for any shenanigans Jack may have cooked up this year. emotion_dowant

...or am I?

Shadowy Genius

16,475 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
Ren Orenji Doragon
J-Tech 013

Eyyy you. 0: Thank you for the gift! I would try to find a use for it, but I don't particularly want to lose my floating z!F badge just yet. xd

While I still favor the Easter Bunny, I am completely ready for any shenanigans Jack may have cooked up this year. emotion_dowant

...or am I?

You are most welcome.

...how is that floating? Would you mind if I took a look? Perhaps it is floating on magnetized Ghi energy?

And cue science grumbles muttered under her breath.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff