Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siggy Image Link Code Fixed - New Code listed on the front page. Check it out!

Sweet! 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 28 ]
Urm ... Kay? 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Inside the manor, Vlad would stroll straight through the lobby and into the bar. The vampire needed a drink of some sort. There was much happening, and if it was beginning to annoy him greatly. While making his around tables he would listen to Arinna as she commented about killing an artist was a waste.

"He was werewolf..." He would say simply with a light chuckle pulling down a glass to fill with virgin blood and spike.

"It's fine... Either way, there is something you can do for me."

Looking at her he would take a sip from his glass and contemplate on what he wanted done first.

"Ah... First off, I would like that bomb in that werewolf fixed, but to our advantage. I took a risk throwing her at the building... Now that I think about it...." He would say to her as he now thought about what he did, which was stupid. Absent mind, a finger was dipped into his glass to stir the contents.

"That was poorly planned. Lucky me there wasn't much damage. Well, to the building. Just some blood that can wash off." He gently shook his head as he took another sip from his drink, that was after he removed his finger which in turn went into his mouth.

"Back to what I was saying. I want her ready to go and and her memory of tonight I want altered. I want her to think that they were victorious. Not a thing went wrong. She is to return back home and receive her payment for the murder of the Count and his family. Sedate her afterwards. Then I want you to get some men, take her far from here and wait for her to wake up. When she does, follow her back. Wait for the right time to blow the bomb. Preferably when there are a bunch of people surrounding her. Then kill them all! Every person in that village, down to pups in there beds. A want a forest of impaled werewolf and any hybrid bodies when it's all said and done." He would say in a demanding tone that fit his status of a king when making a ruling.

"This is only the start... By the end of this, they will beg for mercy. Do you know what they will get? Their tongues ripped out! Their retinal scans cut out! Their limbs broken! Then flayed and impaled alive! That will be my mercy..." He would say with a sinister grin, his glass missing almost missing his lips in the excitement.

"So, Arinna, when you go, do not end it quickly and bring me back something nice from there."

Kawaii Warlord

Ooc: Busy, busy, busy I am. I'll reply when I can!

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: Take your time. ||

Kawaii Warlord

Arinna Xenvette

Arinna grinned at her Master's order, "As you wish. Preparations will take a moment, the bomb will be of no trouble and I will alter her memory. The men on the other hand, well let me just says some of the Houses' member have been itching for a slaughter. I'll also be sure to make it as flavorful as your past." She gave Vlad a soft bow before moving over to the woman.

Arinna grabbed her hair and started to drag her out to the door, stopping as she touched the brass knob, "Something tells me that you'll get an interesting gift Master," Her intuition sparked out, "Also if Regious arrives when I am away, do me a favor do not mention any exploits. From what I understand he is not aware of what I have done, I want to use this to our advantage." Regious was needed for her plans to benefit of the house. "And don't turn him as well." She added as she headed out, dragging the wolf b***h behind her.

(( OoC: ))

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
A mischievous grin would spread over his lips quickly at her comment of it being just as flavorful as his past, the thought would cause him to lick his lips. He could only imagine the sight. Too bad he had other things to tend to he would tag along to watch. Instead, Vlad would be making other plans for these unruly little mutts and who knows, he possibly could get some new company to entertain.

"Talking about taking the fun out of things. It's a good thing you said something though..." He would say to her in a teasing tone with a light chuckle.

"You would've returned to quite an awkward situation." She found him continuing on as she disappeared off.

She had nothing to worry about, Vlad would be an outstanding host towards this, Regious.

Heading back over to the table they were sitting at before the whole attack, he seated himself. Taking the cups that was filled with blood that had been sitting there for some time and pushing them to the middle of the table, the vampire would sit back quietly in thought. All of this crap with the wolves could not be dragged out, he had to end it quickly. He had to find out what information he already had on the hybrids that he had already crossed paths with. Where they would possibly hide out. Something. Anything.

Kawaii Warlord

-{[ OoC: Oh my gods, I am free ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: Good to hear mate!||

Kawaii Warlord

-{[ OoC: Yeppers, gonna post tomorrow, would tonight but I've got some plans redface ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: ninja ||

Kawaii Warlord

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Regious ran out of the woods, gasping for breath, "********, ********, ********, ********!" He swore as he saw the Mistica on his approach, "Damn it Captain, let's not tell your ******** new adviser about the ******** hit you put on his head," He muttered to himself, "Let's only give him one ******** hand gun and a Tekketo and see how well he does." Regious quickly slid, swinging around and pulled out the hand gun and pointed it towards the woods, his handgun had a small charge left in it, only giving him two shots; his hand then reach down to his boot where he pulled out a metal bar, his eyes concentrated on the line of tree.

The wind blew swiftly, making a whooshing sound as the leaves tumbled around; his heart rate lowly escalated as the silence drew longer, "They were right behind me about three minutes ago, where the ******** are they now?" He asked himself as his blue eyes remain locked on the forests' edge.

Out of the corner of his eye a flicker of light caught his attention, he quickly rolled off to the side as a knife flew right past him. He then swung his gun over to the direction of the knife and just before he fired the ground below his feet erupted with a hand grabbing his ankle. Regi reacted quick enough to use his Tekketo, extending the bar into what looked like a Naginata, spinning the staff and cutting off the hand that had a hold of his ankle; Regi jumped back once free only to get a knife into his shoulder, breaking loose his hold on his Tekketo. "s**t" Regi swore as he aimed his handgun and fire one shot in the general direction of the knife.

The being that was in the ground quickly emerged out, it stood about nine feet in height, bearing horns that grew along its' backbone, roaring at Regi, "You've got to be ******** joking, by the Oracles grace, why the ******** does it have to be a Charion?" He called the creature; the creature swung towards Regi, yet Regi's speed out matched the Charion as he ducked and rolled between it's legs. Grabbing his Tekketo in the process and piercing it into the Charion's back, giving a solid twist before pulling it out to deflect two more knifes that where thrown at him.

"Just get out here!?" He shouted at the knife thrower as he dodged another solid swing from the Charion, "You'll run out of those kitchen knifes at some point in time." He taunted.

The Charion stopped it's foot onto the ground, creating a small shock wave from it, throwing Regi off balance, then kicked him right into the chest and sent him back a few feet. Regi's body hit the ground and rag-dolled on impact and dropping both of his weapons.

The knife thrower came walking out of the forest edge, it was a Volvik, a dark elf that wore a mask over it's face that somewhat matched it's armor more meant for space combat. The Volvik signaled the Charion to hold back as it made it's approach towards Regi. "Now, now, now." The automated voice buzzed out from the mask as the Volvik reached for Regi's handgun, "One shot left, such a nice thing to give us since you're gonna die right here." The Volvik came to a stop only a couple of feet away from Regi.

Regi coughed up some blood as he forced himself back onto his feet, grinning at the two, "You sure about that?" He asked them, "Because chasing me through the woods was a bad idea since the big guy here was throwing trees at me, honestly I thought he was kin for a second." Wiping the blood from his mouth, "Also yea just one shot but you might want to, oh I don't know, not talk and just ******** shot." Regi then thrusted his arm back in a jerking motion. Not even a second later a tree trunk crashed out of the woods.

The Volvik turned it's head at the large tree that was hurling towards him and the Charion, it then fired the handgun at Regi in a panic, hitting him right in knee before getting taken out by the tree, dying on impact. The Charion on the other hand only jumped away from the tree, allowing it to take out the Volvik; once the Volvik died the creature laughed at the scene.

Regi still stood there firmly, even after taking the gun shot to his knee and the knife still in his shoulder, his gaze pierced into the Charion's, he was sicked by this notion of him letting the Volvik die, even if they were trying to kill him. "Nothing sickens me more than leaving someone to die when you have the power to stop it." He commented, the Charion shortly roared at Regi.

The Charion then charged directly at Regi, yet being predictable, Regi then ripped out the knife in his should and rolled under the Charion, the moment he rolled between the creature's legs, he sliced an artery behind the Charion's knee, severing it entirely and crippling it. The Charion came to a complete crash and Regi was knelled past it.

The creature roared in pain as it couldn't move it's leg and was bleeding out faster for each time it moved, "Sixteen minutes and you'll die." Regi said to it as he stood back up onto his feet and limped over to his Tekketo, grasping it like a staff, helping himself to walk better, he moved over to the Charion, "Let's speed that up a bit." He then took the Tekketo and slammed the blade into the other artery, then ripped it out after a solid twist. Blood spewed out of the backside of the knee, "One Seer against a Volvik Pirate and a Charion, the odds were against me, actually I'd be dead now if you saved his life." Regi commented, "Twelves teams, chasing after me and the two of you were the last. You should of focused more on teamwork and not for the better deal." He stated shortly before slamming his Tekketo into the lower backbone of the Charion, paralyzing the creature from the waist down, "This is as close to mercy I'll give you, a painless death." Regi then turned his back and limped towards the Mistica.

It took him several minutes but he managed to get to the front door, limping through the door way as he opened it, his eyes traced along the interior, "Captain?" Regi shouted as he took the nearest seat, "Oh by the gods this s**t stings." He looked at the gun shot in his knee, examining it, then felt the knife wound in his shoulder; sighing in some relief and leaned back, "I'll live." He muttered to himself.

Matcha Dream's Pardner

Fluffy Misfit

A (seemingly) young girl slowly approaches the inn, lugging a decently sized stack of books. She's very short, small, and pale. She wears rather ornate clothing; Very frilly and fancy. She's even got ribboned stockings and a white neck bow to match. The real draw here, though, is the bandage she wears over one of her eyes. That and her sharp, pointy ears.

"Steady.. steady.."

Kawaii Warlord

Calalini Spark
A (seemingly) young girl slowly approaches the inn, lugging a decently sized stack of books. She's very short, small, and pale. She wears rather ornate clothing; Very frilly and fancy. She's even got ribboned stockings and a white neck bow to match. The real draw here, though, is the bandage she wears over one of her eyes. That and her sharp, pointy ears.

"Steady.. steady.."
-{[ OoC: Sorry was editing my post, also welcome! Give me a few to reply (somehow, with Regi's recent moment) because I am going to go smoke and plan that part out. I also hope you don't mind language, he's abit of a sour mouth. ]}-

Matcha Dream's Pardner

Fluffy Misfit

Seras Yuzuki
Calalini Spark

"Steady.. steady.."
-{[ OoC: Sorry was editing my post, also welcome! Give me a few to reply (somehow, with Regi's recent moment) because I am going to go smoke and plan that part out. I also hope you don't mind language, he's abit of a sour mouth. ]}-

((OOC: No problem! I don't mind it at all, so no need to worry.))

Kawaii Warlord

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Regi feeling that someone was near by, raised his voice gently in hopes of not startling, from what he felt, a elvish girl. "Hello, names Regious, Regi if ya'd like." Hoping he'd come off gentle.

He leaned his head back, giving a small groan feeling sore from the recent and hopefully last attack from the hit on his head.

Matcha Dream's Pardner

Fluffy Misfit

Unprepared to be greeted, the girl jumped a bit, causing her to sway and her stack of books to nearly topple over. She tried to keep her balance as the books slowly began to stay still.

"Phew.. that was close." She seemed a bit confused. "Um.. s-sorry, who am I speaking to?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff