Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siggy Image Link Code Fixed - New Code listed on the front page. Check it out!

Sweet! 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 28 ]
Urm ... Kay? 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
He wasn't going to lie, he didn't expect to roll out of danger to find out the little vamp had managed to summon something, he guessed the ace up her sleeve. A cackle of a laugh left his lips as it lashed out and wrapped around his neck, until there was a hard tug, which normally someone would pull back the opposite direction to struggle against so the person could pull of that move, but here, it was not the case. At the first sign of a tug, he stumbled forwards towards her, that was to completely cut her off from pulling herself at him. Which was much better tactic for him, for her to pull herself towards something there had to be something at the other end that isn't going to move, or pulling back, not heading towards you slacking whatever it was you were using to pull you closer. It was a clumsy plan, and off impulse, but his best bet in this situation. Closing the space, putting him back in her bubble on his terms. Just where he wanted to be.

Though he stopped her from using him as a way pull herself off the ground and towards him, he didn't expect all this, and nor could he truly keep up with it all. During the stumble he tripped and fell forwards. Hands up he would put his clawed hands up to catch himself in a low stance on all fours, if she continued to pull herself towards him, he would now pull against the tug that would allow her to be pulled towards him, he didn't care now, to knee him she would have to have to have the ground to be lower for her to pull that off. Giving her no other choice but to either go for a punch or back off with the attack.

If she did continue he wasn't worried about it, the gap between them wasn't far, he was sure he could take a hit or block it from this distance without a problem. She was afterall still a baby vampire she had strength and powers, but the were mediocre at best, right along with her skills with fighting.

"Gonna have to agree with you. That was a cheap trick, but I'm glad you showed that to me. Makes me think this is in the bag--..." He giggled lightly as he gazed at her.

"Every action has a reaction..." He mocked with light throws of his head side to side

"If that so, then what did you really expect to do there? I mean, did you really expect me to just stand there and allow you to use me to pull yourself towards me? I would rather advance towards you then pull away. Do you forget that easy all the time? I did come here you silly girl, and quite frankly I didn't come here for you, and I feel disrespected that I ended up with the inexperienced underling who more bark than bite. Now, get serious and stop playing around. And stop with the kiddie strategy." He stood to his full height.

"This is a real fight, not some spar." One leg would slide out in front of his person just barely on the balls of his feet, before both knees would slightly bend, his hands would then lift. The hand that was on the same side as the leg that was in front would go in front of the other, inches apart hands unclenched, but relaxed.

Kawaii Warlord

Arinna Xenvette

Arinna gave him a tisk, "You want a fight? Alright, let's make this exceptional to both of our skills then." Arinna told him as she reach into her pockets and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it as fast as she can take a drag. As she exhaled, the smoke blows to the side, crossing her crimson eyes which were now sharp and tight on him. "But your mocking makes me want to rip you apart, instead I'll just break every little bone in your body before this cigarette goes out." She waged.

Arinna rests the cigarette on her lips, then gives a crack of her neck as she starts walking to the side of him. "I won't hold back one bit, you better not do the same, halfblood s**t." Hinting she knew what he was; instantly the red figure grew from her entire left side of her body, grasping and sinking into whatever she touched or walked on, triple the size it was when she first lashed it out. Arinna then took off her jacket and tossed it off to the side as she continued to walk around him, with the red figure creating a trail with each step.

"One..... Two....... Three...... Four........ Five..... -" She then dashes to the other side, appearing almost instantly, her red figure seeped out from each step she took, forming a wall of sorts that started to quickly close in on him.

(( OoC: One mroe episode he says, three ******** episodes later...... I'm going to kill my brother if I can't get some sleep. ))

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
~`Edited

For once his face turned up into frown that suited the moment, this woman's confidence was nauseating, his stomach was beginning to turn. He eyed her carefully as she casually strolled around him, what he could guess this was all blood. As she moved around him, inspecting him from the looks, she would notice two thick wooden hilts, with red blinking lights on the end of the handle. That's what he reached for earlier. A small cast of his head over to one side his expression became something showing excitement. Something in his bones told him to move from out whatever this was that was happening, but his pride kept him planted. He had plucked at her nerve some much it would appear the vamp was ticked to the point she wasn't only barking but trying to show off as she did so. Each move was tracked with ease, with his heightened senses. Smell. Hearing. Reflexes. Speed. Definitely speed. That was one thing he excelled at.

"I'm going to take a wild guess here. You're done playing around then? About time. Enough chatting, and lets crack on, huh?"

Realizing this wall was closing in around him, he did the only thing that was left for him to do. Up. There was a bend of his knees, he pushed off hard into the air, though this was a bad idea and noticing this he would flip once out of that cage his eyes never leaving her until he was coming close to landing. In his tight spot it felt like forever.

In retrospect he shouldn't have put himself in this tight spot, standing there allowing this to happen. He could've kept attacking. His hand would again reach behind his back there it would wait until he landed on his feet.

If allowed to do so, he would land and immediately dash her direction. Seven steps in he would vanish and reappear before her just outside of arms reach sliding one two feet before his hand that reached behind his back earlier thrown forwards towards her head; in it was knife that he was hiding, a bowie to be exact, made of pure silver and dipped in holy water. Releasing the knife just as his arm snapped, it was thrown. As it was flew in a beeline towards her she would hear a soft beep now, and as it reached her the sound would pick up. And with that he vanished again.....

Plan A If she so happened to attempt to dodge it, it was his primary plan. As soon as she did the beeping would stop and then there was an explosion. Fire would fill the air close by, the shockwave that followed suit after it was more than enough to send a person flying, along with it silver and debris was thrown in every direction to destroy whatever she thought was her defense. If that happened to happen he would pull forth the second knife, also a bowie and use it to meet her before she hit ground to bury it somewhere in her torso, preferably the chest by her heart to merely drag the blade down opening her before setting the second explosive with a five second timer and shoving the knife in her body. With that he would jump off and out of the blast radius.

Plan B If she used that figure she had to shield herself from the knife in general, the knife would explode still. He would use the explosion as a cover as it hit, not only that but also provide an opening by mixing the broken pieces of silver debris with her blood. The blessed silver would be enough to shatter her defense for him to penetrate with an attack. There was no way it could withstand that much damage with that type of shrapnel. He would even set the charge on the other and throw it just in case. If he succeeded in taking out the barrier with the first, then the second explosion would be a plus, sending silver in all directions meaning she was given two choices. Come up with a plan or back out. No matter her decision he was inside her bubble again and he would attempt a direct attack to her heart with a clawed hand, thrusting it through her chest cavity or back from the opening he created with a well planned attack. At this point he would take almost anything.

If all was delayed because he never hit the ground to do so, he simply would throw the other knife at any attack she threw to provide some room for him to do something else. He would down a knife in the manner he didn't want to lose it in. But to be honest, it wouldn't be a total loss. If she dodged the knife and blast, he would still able to pull off plan a. The cover from the smoke and all that. If she shielded, then plan b would go into effect. He would have time he was sure to land while she was busy having to put up the shield and cover herself. Tonight he planned to make a statement.

"You have no idea what I'm willing to risk to prove a point."

Kawaii Warlord

-{[ OoC: Do I pick a plan? Or what? ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: Nope. What I put depends on what you do next. The plans and all. Dodge the knife and explosion somehow. Shield yourself from the knife and explosion. Or, don't let him touch ground at all by attacking and still have to dodge/shield a knife and explosion. But soon as he touched ground afterwards. I would like to think either one of those plans could still be executed.||

Kawaii Warlord

Arinna Xenvette

Arinna noticed a knife coming down towards, yet her intuition says that either dodging or even shielding could cause a nasty out come, then her eye brow arched up, Arinna's twisted grin became sharper and she used her red figure to wrap over her body, creating a suit of armor and she then jumped right towards the half-blood, taking the knife puncture in the process. "I guess that's one thing we have in common!" She shouted at him.

(( OoC: I'm going to steal that plan posting style for future use, it's tricky as hell to leave hints of the plans backed up in messages and the sort. Like seriously I find myself going back to my post and rereading each one making sure I have my I's dotted and my T's crossed with my plans. Edited the dialog. ))

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Foolish. The silver alone would be enough to breakdown her armor without much effort, her being a vampire and all. His blood was coursing through her, but though she felt like him, she had a long way to go to be like him he would think to himself, there is no way her body will be able to withstand a straight up explosions. Silver shrapnel flinging in every direction. As soon as the tip of the blade connected with the blood alone, it would cut through it like melted butter to reached her. Once it was lodged in a place in her torso somewhere, he would give it a twist and a small drag in a diagonal direction, in attempt to open her up whether she wanted it or not. While doing so he used the blade to draw even closer to her before his legs would wrap around her body, just over the thigh and cross one over the other in a lock, before his free would remain idle just in case she attempted to try something. He could smell the sweet aroma of burning skin.

"The thought we have anything in common is sickening. But we'll see, wont' we?" He would say to her as he now set the charge.

At this point he would retreat after doing so, but he wanted to make sure it was a hundred percent connected. So, with a tight grip on the knife he would now try and bury it up to the hilt, and if he was successful opening her up a bit he would go about trying to shove it into her body violently. If she fought back to try and stop him he would go about trying to headbutt her to draw her attention away.

In woods amber hues would make themselves known first before the flash of pointed teeth was visible, it would appear he was done with the woods. Resting against a tree just outside of the woods, he would cross his arms over his chest and watch the fight unfold, though from the look of things, it would be over soon enough. The two were putting it all out on the table, a sinister grin crossed his lips.

||OoC: Took me a little time to come up with a way to plan for future attacks. Haven't done it in a while, but looks like I still got it. Either way though, be my guest.||

Kawaii Warlord

Ooc: on my phone with little battery life, I'll reply tonight and also I think I might of updated her journal and what not, explaining more of how the traverse effected her powers and what not. If not I'll do that when I get back on my laptop later today.

Kawaii Warlord

Arinna Xenvette

Arinna started to laugh like a psycho path, "You are the biggest fool that has ever fought against me." She told him right as he was on top of her, her figure shot into his legs, forcing its way inside of hims and tearing his muscles apart; the figure, astonishingly, fast worked it's way into into the rest of his body, stopping him from burying the knife deeper. At this point in time the figure would already have his arms and legs shredded and at her disposal, "Not remember the time I killed you little friends?" Arinna's laugh died down before she reminded him.

Her red figure wrapped around their bodies, completely devouring their corpses, except for one, to the point where nothing was left. "Time moves differently in space, one week here is one year someplace else." Arinna then started to laugh once again as her body started to become consumed by her own red figure, slowly submerging her into the ground.

Once she was gone from below him, her hand reached out of the one corpse left over, forcing her way out of the body. Arinna crawled out of the body, covered in the wolf's blood. Her red figure then dissolved and it's grasp on the half-blood was no more. This was her ace, but the only draw back was that she was completely drained from this one notion. "Not to mention the fact of feeding off of other creatures that vary from different races enhances my powers. You see," She told him as she stood back up onto her feet, "When I first met my Master, I was very curious to find out what he truly was, what made him the way he is today, not as an Original but as a vampire it's self." Her eyes looked over at the remaining wolves, "I learned a lot in my travels across the traverse, enough to understand that you are no where close to even be able to kill him since you do not have the right, tool, we shall call it."

Her crimson eyes then shifted over to the woods, looking right at her Master, "But enough of the chit chat," Her gaze moved to the half-blood, "He's finished killing your little friends, you're crippled and all that remains are the three of your little shits. You're too focused on one and only one, should of pay attention to the benefits of everything around you." Arinna then walked over to the blade, popping the blade out once more; encase the other wolves attacked her. "And Master, next time you want me not to kill someone please do so when the time is right, I hate dancing around like this. I'm so poorly dressed for an occasion." She joked

(( OoC: ))

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Eyes would widen at the pain that coursed up his leg as her technique made it way into his body. It didn't matter, she was too late. The blade was already in her, though she managed to stop him from shoving hilt and all in, it wouldn't change things for her. She didn't remove the blade.Boom! Meaning, silver was mixed in her blood at this point. The hybrid would growl in pain as he felt the muscles within his body being shredded. He laughed blood spewing from his mouth as at it turned into coughs, he now fell limp towards the ground.

Eyes locked on the night sky would hit with a thud. The whole time she was talk he had been thinking to himself. It was once she had brought to his attention Vlad was watching that he snapped back to his surroundings. Looking to the girl for a moment he would look her over before averting his eyes away from her as he now bit down on something.

"You talk too much..." He would tell her as he looked towards the woods.

"Vlaadd! I do hope you enjoyed your night, this is only the beginning. There are more like me that don't like you very much. We are tired of the way you and your kind treat us. You are the one responsible for our creation... Not liking what you made you throw us aside like trash! If I were you, I would be on my guard. As also, I would find a new leftenant, this one blabs way too much...."

What he bit down on began to take effect, slowing his heartbeat down to crawl that the pacemaker he had put in him triggered, which triggered something in his chest. That could be told by the faint red light that was visible and constant ringing beep. It would seem that not only started up something in the hybrid chest but also two of the werewolves that was still alive. Vlad hearing the same faint beeping in the woods frown and push off the tree.

"d**k..." Vlad would say as explosions went off in the woods, then the two not far from Arinna and the hybrid. If he wasn't on his s**t, she would've been screwed. Vlad with his unnatural speed would cross the ground needed to make it over to her, snatch her up and then clear the space needed to get them out of the blast radius. Just as grabbed her he gave the half wolf, half vampire a glance.

"Have to say I was entertained tonight. And you can't blame me, you volunteered. Never hurts to ask. I'm sure that awkward situation could've been prevented." Vlad would tell her as he released her and look at the mess that was left over from the explosions. Body parts, guts and blood everywhere. He sighed softly and headed for the manor.

"I do thank you for your help though."

Kawaii Warlord

Ooc: Will post when I get back from work, also I should stop reading without glasses, that way I'm a tad more specific and not jackknifing myself xD

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: xd ||

Kawaii Warlord

Arinna Xenvette

"Still should of said something," She teased before shifting her expression to a bit of a smug one on her face, "Why in Nethisisa didn't you let me kill him?" Ignoring his gratitude, "It would of been over at a moments notice, trash like him shouldn't exist. Anything that is half of what we are doesn't deserve to live among us." Her opinion with half-bloods was hostile, she found them disgusting and unpalatable.

Arinna then gave a tiring sigh, "Forget I asked," She added on, "I need to kill something just to get my fulfillment of the night, those mutts were, how would one put it, community service." She turned her back on Vlad and started to walk away, then came to a complete stop and turned around with a look on her face like she had an idea. "Master, how would you like to kill something that the people here on this planet would call, I think the word is, angel." Her finger touched her chin lightly, "I mean, they would prove quite a challenge for you, for any of our kind actually since their blood is the same as liquid silver to us. Well fighting a couple would prove difficult for myself, yet I think about ten or so would be a challenge for you." Arinna was building a plan out of this.

(( OoC: If you agree, you'll be stepping right into my world here razz And I a ******** b***h when it comes to cheep overpowered tactics. Oh hey we should play chess against each other! ))

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Her would pass her a small glance as he took in what she had to say about killing him and half vampire not deserving to live among them. This wasn't just some small look either, in his eyes there was something dangerous stirring about, something that read tread carefully. His very own daughter and wife was part vampire, elf, that included them. But he would have to remember that she definitely wasn't meaning them, but there was something about how it was said that got to him. He didn't like anyone speaking ill of the two. In any manner.

He would chuckle sheepishly as he turned to face something he forgot about.

"You...." He pointed to the one werewolf that remained alive.

"I would like you like you're very lucky. Still able to stand there... And breathing no less. How about you be a good pup and come over here. I have have a message I want to send back to others that intend to try and tread in on my life. And obviously, that isn't going to happen. And before doing so, revert back. I want to know who I'm talking to."

The wolf would stand locked in place, frightened. Vlad, growling softly would ring off a shot just between its legs, nicking one of them slightly just as fast as the growl of discontent left him. Lucky for her it was his silver gun, Seras and not her companion. The werewolf would twitch before slowly it began to shift back to something much smaller. It was a woman, who looked like she was in her twenties and not only that unclothed, black hair, smooth facial features and sun kissed skin. Running down her stomach was a scar, which was what caught Vlad's eyes immediately.

"I never thought I would see one of those again." He formed a large grin, that was just as sinister as the look her was giving her.

"That would explain why you haven't moved when your bomb didn't go off. Escaping wasn't possible. You think he's going to come out of nowhere and that's only going to piss him off more. He really did a number on you. I remember it like it was yesterday. He tortured people like no one I've ever seen. He was a true artist. I wouldn't worry. He's dead. I killed him, if you wanted to know. In this very building." He would tell her as his eyes lifted until amber hues were locked with scared seagreen colored eyes.

"Good... You still know you aren't safe. We freed you, and this is what we get? You spit in my face. His face! He was the one that talked me into letting you go. I guess he felt bad. I never cared to ask. You will regret this, you do know this? Right?" He would ask a brow arched up high, before out of nowhere she found his free hand at her throat. Seeing she never moved, he would come to her.

"How about we open you back up and take a look at the masterpiece? Who knows, I may hang you up on the wall for all to see." A blow was given to her midsection after he tucked his gun away in the front of his pants.

She wanted nothing more to double over in pain, holding her stomach, but she only found herself gasping for air the best she could in his grip. She would attempt to grab her stomach but find her hands smacked away and another blow delivered. Here he would lower he body until her feet barely touch ground before he smirked and whirled around in a one-eighty. Almost like a rag doll, she was launched with ease towards the Mistica. She would flail for a second before he back and her head collided with the building, knocking her out on impact. She would slide down the wall, blood leaving a trail as she slumped down in a heap on the ground.

A distasteful expression washed over his face before he now put his attention on Arinna who was speaking again, but about angels.

"My dear, I think I've got enough filth to deal with, if you haven't noticed. I mean, if I'm given no other choice. Like if you were endanger. But to willfully go and play around in trash with no cause, I think I will pass. Unless there's some gain I'm getting out of it, lets not add more to plate unless there's enough clear room for it. From attacking hybrids and werewolves. People trying to find Camille. Training my family to protect themselves just in case s**t is put on our front door step, and from the looks, there already is....." At this point he felt like he was rambling.

With a sigh he headed inside.

Kawaii Warlord

Arinna Xenvette

Arinna was aware of the one wolf remaining, not caring for she knew it was not a threat to either of them. She watched as Vlad sent the woman flying, her crimson eyes followed the woman as her body went straight into the building; wondering whom Vlad was talking about. "Such a shame to kill an artist, not enough of them these days."

She quickly gave him a small bow, "My apologies then, I was simply caught up in my personally maters and miss placed my attention away from your personal matters." Her sense of pride only encouraged such actions from her, the sense of power as well. Yet Arinna could not shake the 'without cause' comment, it made her want to reply with 'Isn't that the fun part, if you can't find a fight, why not make one.' yet she held her tongue because something felt like this was not the right moment for such comments. "Do you need assistance with any matters Master?" She asked him as she followed him at a light distance, "I am, after all at your disposal." Her attitude shifted completely, remembering her place.

(( OoC: And I'm gonna rethink my absurd posting habits when RPing for a moment. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff