Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siggy Image Link Code Fixed - New Code listed on the front page. Check it out!

Sweet! 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 28 ]
Urm ... Kay? 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

Kawaii Warlord

Arinna Xenvette

Arinna gave Vlad a small laugh, "Oh please Master, I doubt anyone can kill me, except for you of course." Her cocky arrogance boasted with a snarky grin, "I fought and killed a Avolin Elite and here I stand. I fought several different houses and here I stand. I survived a trip to Nadass and here I stand." She informed him, "I was also one of the finest High Captains the Order has ever had, survived on a dead planet for three traversal weeks with only four ration packs; crashed a ship behind enemy lines during a full blown war with a crew of seven and got everyone out alive and crippled the enemy with in one day." She took another sip from her glass, leaning her back on the support the chair had, "Those things I did when I was a High Captain I was human, a pathetic excuse of a life form and I survived because I knew what to do." Her crimson eyes remain locked on the outside world, "I know you're teasing but everyone needs a small break every now and then,"

Arinna places the glass down onto the table, then folds her hands gently on her lap, "Let's start with the reason why I was given command over the Saboteur Unit, also known as the Suicide Squad to others." Her eyes shifted onto her glass of fairy blood, the taste reminded her of that day in all honesty; the rush of the moment will always bring a smirk to her face. "This was shortly after I received my ranking as a High Captain, about five months after, I was stationed on the Malevolent, a minor flag ship of the Order's navel force. We were tasked with transporting HKO officers to a prison we had near the badlands of this traverse." Arinna reaches into her vest pocket and pulls out a pack of cigarettes and quickly lights one, taking in the drag and exhaling it away from Vlad's direction, "Out of no where about fifteen HKO warships appear and they wanted their officers back, planning a storm and grab type of thing. They sent out little raiding ships to latch onto the vessel, getting inside of the ship; mind you this ship is only big enough to hold about forty men and women, seven of which were prisoners," Pausing for a moment as she took another drag from her cigarette, "So I ordered my men and women to hold their ground while I sneaked onto one of their raiding ships and fly right back to one of their warships, which then I turned around and hacked into their network, rewrote six of the ships weapon systems from one and started a small mess of friendly fire among them, some of the others that I didn't hack fire on each other also, with the confusion running a muck."

Arinna picked up her glass with her free hand and took another sip from it, then giving it a gentle stir, watching the fairy blood move around inside the glass, "I then managed to get back to my ship, granted half of my crew was dead but the storming party was defeated. We jumped onto a gravitational current and got out of there as quick as possible.' Taking another sip from her glass, which followed another drag shortly after, her crimson eyes moved over back to Vlad, "Prisoners survived, all of them and because of the network I hacked into I was able to get some of their navel charts in the process. Thus is why they placed me on the SU - 289th Regiment, made me commanding officer in the process and it stayed like that for the next seven years."

(( OoC: Nadass is a planet with a red star, which if a Vampire is not careful,they'll will die instantly if exposed to it's solar radiation, the "light" of the sun basically. Also it is the Avo'Benza homeworld, so anything that isn't Avolin or Avo'Benza is not allowed to be there. If a vampire is caught there, it would be the death of them ))

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

Seras Yuzuki
-{[ OoC: @ Vlad: Oh playing the role of the necessary evil and is considered the most brutal and tactical creature in the traverse. In a nut shell - Thou she has only suffered one defeat thus far razz Everyone needs to lose here and there. And yes Vlad, you're mentioned several times in it, but not ever seen or heard from, only to build that secretive nature behind the Vampires and the legends of my story. ]}-
{Lol you suffered one defeat huh? You can be my next tally mark...}

Kawaii Warlord

Kizu Pantera
Seras Yuzuki
-{[ OoC: @ Vlad: Oh playing the role of the necessary evil and is considered the most brutal and tactical creature in the traverse. In a nut shell - Thou she has only suffered one defeat thus far razz Everyone needs to lose here and there. And yes Vlad, you're mentioned several times in it, but not ever seen or heard from, only to build that secretive nature behind the Vampires and the legends of my story. ]}-
{Lol you suffered one defeat huh? You can be my next tally mark...}
-{[ OoC: It's set in stone with that character, but an idea for the future would not hurt. In all honesty I'm kinda wanting to kill her off in my books. But that will have to be against the mad god of nothing, oh the fight well be so freaking awesome.

Yet this is a character that I have a personal sense of attachment, sodding hells I hate writing sometimes xD I'm constantly back and forth with the thought of killing her, I honestly think this is the most nettlesome choice I've had to make in my "books" - Also sorry for the ittle add-on I replied over my phone when I was at the bar. But now I am home and got my glasses on, some wine, my laptop and also writing Arch Two of my story. Heh this one is a nice punch to the gut since the characters are constant and as the story progresses each one slowly dies off till the end which there will be only one and she dies in the third Arch.

Also when I say characters I mean the ones that follow the protagonist. Think of it as a party of sorts. As to where in Arch One I had killed off a bunch of character at the end of the first chapter -(Note this, I do chapters like how Star Wars does episodes)- Yet thankfully I'm striving this one out with little time gaps and less explanation, unlike the first Arch where I basically had two chapters explain an event that would happen again at the end of the arch, not spoiling it also - talk about a bloody challenge right there - along with perfectly killing off the main character of the Arch and drawing in one of the most important "villains" of the whole, not sure what to call it, series? I would say since I have Five Archs planned out.

But Arinna is the necessary evil of my story, which will make it rather difficult to kill her off and she is actually one of the most intelligent characters of my whole story. As time goes on she gets even better at it all. After her one defeat she basically turns around and looks at thinks with a tad bit more caution since she is on a victory high that has been way to constant - If that makes sense.

But I'm all down for ideas, hell, right now I'm actually writing about her introduction into Arch Two, such as where Haydel, the main character, actually meets her for the first time. So since I am on page eighty-nine of chapter three, I still have a lot of room till I finish this chapter. So if you're willing to play "I'm a douche" card here and there, I wouldn't mind it. But note the fact, she is a NECESSARY evil of my story. The only reason why I'm considering killing her off is because I need to reset the whole "power" issue in my story. Thus is why I came up with a clever way of making Kono, the Mad God of Nothing, which is possibly the best villain I have ever created. I mean what can kill everything in one blow, nothing, what is stronger than everything, nothing and so on. Hells, Kono kills every single god in my story and basically want to destroy everything just to watch it burn,- Does that make sense? I haven't really dwelled past Arch Three a whole lot since I was more focused on dotting my i's and crossing my t's with Arch One and now Two. ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
In complete silence while he sipped on his drink he would listen to Arinna's story, which he had to admit was interesting. It seems he had made the right choice eating her former master. Not the nastiest thing he's ever had, but it was damn near there. The woman got what she deserved, and as far as he considered, so did his progeny.

"I have to say, you've had an intriguing human life. Not many get to do the things you've done and live to tell the story." He would say softly, while he sat his glass down on the table just behind him.

"How lucky am I to have you in my ranks. In my family." Vlad said honestly with a small nod.

A grin stretched over though smooth features of his as he continued to gaze out the window, there was something out there. More than just something. It would appear there were quite a couple of somethings out there stalking the forest tonight. He was sure these things were not invited, and were trepassing. The thing is what were they and what were they playing. He could guess whatever their intentions weren't good. Meaning, there will be bloodshed. Good thing he was up to blow off a bit of steam, and that Arinna was here.

"Do you think of me a good host, my dear Arinna? Curious." He would gaze back over his shoulder towards her direction, a brow arched up high as he awaited her answer.

He felt he was one hell of a host. And before she answered he had already responded with something else.

"I ask because there's some intruders outside creeping through the woods instead of being in here in the comfort hanging out with great company."

Lifting a hand, Vlad would point to a spot out in the woods. If she went and took a look where he pointed to there was something big hiding behind a tree. It was barely noticeable, but there was something staring from behind a tree at the place.

"There's drinks. Food. Rooms. But, I think they are in search of other entertainment."

Kawaii Warlord

Ooc: Gotta head to work, I'll reply when I get home this afternoon.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: Ooo-Kay!||

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: ninja ||

Kawaii Warlord

Arinna Xenvette

Arinna bowed her head lightly, "Thank you Master, I'm grateful to be serving you and the family." She responded to him, "My Genshi life is over, as I've sworn to you and your family, I'd gladly lay my life down for all of you." Her tone was not very warm, yet at least is was honest, this was more normal of her, to naturally be cold and with her wording; even if it's very heartfelt.

Arinna grew a twisted grin, placing her half-full glass of fairy blood on the table, "You know how to give me an excellent night Master, I'll be sure to make sure our guest has a splendid evening with a dance." Her tone expressed her excitement more than the sharp twisted bloodletting grin that was on her face; her hands reached down to her boot, grasping a metal bar-like object that held a trigger near the top. "I've been dying to play with one of these a again." She said with a compassionate tone in her voice, her crimson eyes were locked onto the object as she stood up from her seat.

Arinna then headed outside, walking towards the trespassing guest, she stopped only six feet away from where Vlad pointed, she slipped her lit cigarette into her mouth, taking a deep drag from it before she flicked it into the air, as the cigarette was in the air, she quickly squeezed the trigger of the metal object with her middle finger. A long blade shot out of the object, making a shing like sound as it quickly came out, cutting the cigarette into two. "Such poor manors, creeping around here like this." Arinna announced to the unknown being as she rested the blade alongside her leg.

(( OoC: Genshi = Human / Just a form of human that is not as evolved as the ones of today. Are you RPing as the creature or should I just write out the little moment? ))

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"So am I." he told her truthfully.

On the balls of his toes, Vlad spun to put his eyes on Arinna, upon his face his trademark grin as it shifted to something rather malevolent. It would seem the two were up to have a bit of fun. Stepping around the table he made his way towards the front door casually. Reaching it he would make his way out into the night behind her, his other hand meanwhile was reaching behind his back and under his shirt. From its hiding spot Jackal was pull forth and raised into the air.

"Can you smell it, my dear!?" He would yell out loud, as he now aimed down the sights, his posture nonchalant, his free hand tucked in the pants pocket of his onyx dress slacks.

"That beautiful smell? It's the sweet aroma of death! This turned out to be a glorious night! A great story and now bloodshed. We haven't even started and I have a hard on. If my wife was awake, sex would complete this night."

Deep in the belly of the woods guttural, violent growls responded to her words before the sound of something tearing through the woods filled the area. Branches and twigs breaking, the sound of leaves crunching under feet before... BANG! The area around them lit up from the muzzle flash from the gigantic cannon the vampire called a handgun.

There was a yelp and flying out of the woods was a werewolf sliding to a halt not far from Vlad and Arinna. Eyeing it quietly for a moment his face turned up for a split second, then he would stroll over to the beast that was squirming and withering in pain. With a foot he kicked it over onto its back. With a huge clawed hand the werewolf would lash out towards his leg. Vlad on guard would spot the movie hand and with speed much faster than the mutt he was towering over would crouch and hand the arm grabbed by the wrist and pinned down.

"........"

Usually something smart would leave the vampire, but he remained silent as his head tilted over to one side before his face inched closer to the maw of the animal, his amber orbs trying to lock eyes with it but only found averting eyes as he continued to grow closer to its face until their noses were practically touching before another bang went off. Turns out with all the closeness Vlad had put Jackal literally under its jaw. Blood shot everywhere, a good amount covering his face.

Standing to his full height slowly he would turn to face the woods again while the werewolf reverted back to his human form, just without a head, only blood flowing from the neck.

"Next!"

Shifting his head so an ear was pointed towards the woods. Seconds later Vlad would roar out laughter, like a blur from the woods, five werewolves would latch onto him with their mouths. One on each arm at the forearm and leg at the calf, the last one, his throat. He was then lifted off his feet. A growled laugh erupted from a spot in hiding in the woods before a young male with white short hair stepped out. He didn't look old enough to drink, but here he was attacking a monster they weren't ready for. He stood a good five foot four, with glowing golden hues. The only thing covered his little body was a pair of worn blue jeans. At his heels were six more wolves.

" And poor manners? I was never one for them, girl." Would be his retort to Arinna's comment about his manners, his eyes looking her over before they shifted and were thrown on Vlad.

"Checkmate, wouldn't you say Vlads?" He mused lightly with a small laugh. A hand was lifted and a snap his fingers is all that was needed, and that is when growls filled Vlad's ears and he was literally ripped apart, blood being thrown everywhere as it sprayed up into the air and rained down heavily for a couple seconds.

"Eat up! You deserve it. We lost one, but he did not die in vain. And don't worry about the girl. I will deal with her." He would say to the wolves around him.

It was once his body was in the stomach of them is when he would attack. One of the werewolves would stumble as it bellowed out in pain and grabbed at its stomach. It was then something burst through it chest cavity, and out through their back and into the ground before hoisting and suspending it in the air. When one took the time to look and see what the cause was, they realized it was just blood doing this. His sinister laugh would surround them. To scared to move they would wonder what just happened, before they all began to double over in pain and the same happened to them.

"Yes! Yes, I would say it's checkmate... But it's not my side that lost a king though. It was yours! Kudos for those guys getting so close without me noticing. But you were foolish for coming here, boy. Should've stayed under the rock you were hiding under." Out from one of the impaled wolves mouth an amber eye would look at his victims.

"I do hope that's not all you brought. If so, this hit was bound to go tits up. I'm truly disappointed in you. You should've done your homework before you decided to walk down this alley. Since you're here, I WON'T disappoint you! No! Better yet... WE won't disappoint you."

The male would laugh and look back at the six he had behind him, then around him before more growls and eyes began to make themselves known.

"What a interesting night indeed! Arinna, do try not kill him. Anything that gets in your way. Annihilate it... I will clear out the woods." He would say as he appeared behind the six that stood guard for the hybrid, an eye missing as he gazed over their shoulders at her. Where he came from was unknown, but it didn't matter. Just as fast as he appeared he disappeared off.

"Damn it! Well, we'll kill this b***h, then we'll aid the others. They will have to hold until them." He told them before fully turning his attention to his opponent.

"Shall we get on with it then?" He would ask a his hands clenched up to fist before stretching out fully, claws now visible as his stance changed to something more feral a growl filling his throat as he flashed her pointed canines as he grinned.

||OoC: I will control him.||

Kawaii Warlord

Arinna Xenvette

Arinna's twisted grin took over her overall expression as she kept her blade by her leg's side, slowly walking towards them, "Master, I'm glad you said for me to keep him alive. I've always wanted a puppy with rabies." She spoke sarcastically, "Now whose a good boy?" She rhetorically asked shortly before her walk became a sonic dash to the others, deliberately avoiding their leader; once she was at one of the wolves, she slammed the tip of her blade into the jugular of it, her middle finger clicked the trigger to withdraw the blade, letting the blood spray as it feel to it's knees, she then quickly twirled the object around clicked the trigger once more with her pinky. As she did this two of the wolves charged at her, Arinna already knew what they were aiming for and all she did was jump; pressing her feet on the one that charged at her from ahead and moving her blade into position at the other.

Her blade pierced the wolfs' forehead as she pushed herself off the other, clicking and shifting her hold on the blade once more as she used the momentum to move onto the other. Arinna tossed the object from one hand to the other as she touched the ground, sliding towards the other on her knees, she then cuts off its' leg as soon as the blade comes out, then shifts over to cutting off it's head. "That's three in five seconds." She commented as she erected herself onto her feet, "In all honesty, your little *pack* is quite vexing, each and every single one of you smell like s**t." She gave them a small laugh, "Well I guess they call it a bloodbath for a reason, yes?"

The other three wolves were hesitant to move, seeing as to how Arinna just took out three of them almost instantly with a sword. She then clicked the object and tossed it aside, "How about this, I'll give you a handicap? It only seems fair, besides don't puppies love hands on attention?" Arinna relaxed her shoulders, shifting her expression into a snarky grin.

(( OoC: Alright, sorry if it takes me a moment to respond. Got like two other RP's to respond too xD Also let me know if I'm doing something off, this is literally like the second, no third time I've RP'd a fight with someone, so yea. ))

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Rabies? Good boy? s**t? You must think yourself higher than me, huh? You simple minded couze." He spat as he turned to face her after the murder of three of his companions, though that grin never faltered.

"I'm gonna tell you. I'm not impressed. Killing wolves that weren't even involved. I said it was between you and I. Now stop dawdling, I would like to join my brethren. This shouldn't take long." He would tell her as he now began to casually advance towards her direction.

"And I wouldn't advise listening to your master either, it'll get you killed. Also, I would pick up that weapon, only way you'll have a chance. Hand to hand is something that's up my alley."

He lifted a clawed hand face level, claws pointed upwards before it was balled up tight before there was a kick up of ground and he dashing at her with incredible speed, that he closed the gap between them with a blink of an eye. He wasn't just werewolf, but also vampire. The hybrid Vlad had been chasing for months. The next thing Arinna would know he was standing beside her then he pivoted on his balls of his feet, toes pointing her way before his left foot was lifted and shoved towards her in a foot kick. He would drive through whether she stayed or moved. If she moved, he would drop the foot and ready himself for a counter. Either having to spin left or right to do so, meanwhile doing so a hand would slip behind him.

||OoC: No worries.||

Kawaii Warlord

Arinna Xenvette

Arinna's expression shifted into a serious tone, "I am higher than you," She replied in a slightly pissed off tone, "You have no idea what I am capable of mutt." She taunted, as she placed her hands into her pockets, shifting a sharp cold gaze onto him. Ignoring the insult that was directed towards her.

"Who said anything about impressing?" She responded, "It's just a little hobby I've picked up in recent events, counting both kills and time it takes to kill my intended targets."
Arinna moved her focus around him, keeping track of the other three wolves.

They started to run around her, figuring they're trying to distract her or something, yet she knew what was needed to be done. Yet her focus remained away from their leader, counting each step they took, "Twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight." She ignored their leader again, yet remained relaxed with her hands in her pockets.

When appeared beside her, "Thirty..." She said to herself, her crimson eyes refocused on him, "Your *pack* moves with you, less numbers makes you more predictable." Arinna then lets out a deep sigh before she drew her hands out of her pockets, "I'm going to be serious here, if you think I'm going to die right here, right now, you're sadly mistaken." She informed him as she dug her lifted heel from her boot into the ground, "Because you have no idea who I am." She kicked her foot up, flinging the dirt right at his eyes and then charged in for a tackled, the tactic might of been blunt but Arinna figured it was the wisest choice to make.
(( OoC: Edited, felt to controlling before I changed it. ))

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
He roared out in laughter at her retort. She really thought herself higher than him. It was truly hilarious to the hybrid. The woman not only thought herself higher than him, but also more experienced in fighting than him. She had no idea who she was messing it. Having already guessed she would move, his foot hit ground and his body would spin her way. As she went for her low blow move and kick up dirt he merely kept his head going as far she could with the spin causing the dirt to hit him in the side of the head, which gave her time to try and pull off her tackle. When she went for it, he simply spread his footing and bending his knees when her body collided with his own, with his arms moving to go about hooking under her before his body leaned forwards his majority of his weight going with it. This was to prevent the tackle, only allowing her to push, but just to cause him to slide back on his feet before one hand reached over her back and locked around the forearm of his other arm, he then would stiffen every muscle in his body, digging his toes almost into the ground and now lift, causing her arms to be pulled upwards in the wrong direction. In the long run, her body would go with it, or her arms would pop out of socket. If it was the latter, his hand would slide further up his arm tightening his lock around her arms pulling them closer together.

"Do not worry about my pack... They will stand on the sidelines and watch as I murder one of Vlad's treasures. Just worry about me, because your cheap tricks won't help you." He told her, as his feet lifted until he was damn near on the toes and his back arched as he threw himself backwards now going with her pushing. his purpose was to lift her off her feet and flip her over him, basically suplexing her onto her back. That is, unless she found a way out. And from the looks of it, doubtful. She could've grabbed his leg when he first kicked, could've prevented this very situation. He intended to exploit the fact that she thought too highly of herself.

"My mutts as you have put it are here for war. They aren't running. Even if I die, they will continue until either they are dead or you all are."

Literally just before they hit ground if the attack was successful, without a counter, he would let go of her and roll out arms reach to get to his feet in a low crouch. His eyes locked on her.

||OoC: Wasn't sure if you dodged, or blocked my first attack, so went with a dodge then you attacked in the post. Let me know if it was blocked, I can alter it a little.||

Kawaii Warlord

Arinna Xenvette

Arinna laughed as he grabbed her arms, the pain excited her, the sensation of her being ripped apart felt like her dead heart started racing. Yet Vlad's blood was inside of her, even if her limbs were ripped off, it would only take a small moment for them to be replaced; when Arinna hit the ground, she forced the red abnormal figure to spiral out of her arm, lashing it out around the hybrid's neck, "This is a cheep trick!" She shouted as she used to to pull herself at the creature, smashing her knees right into his face, forcing him to hit the ground with force.

Arinna then jumped off of him, building some space between the two and withdrawing the red figure. "Every action has a reaction, the dirt being thrown at you was a dirty shot yes but I didn't take you for no fool. The charge for the tackle was for you to make an opening, to make you understand you little thing, I do everything for a reason and say everything for a reason." She told him, "Now get back on your feet, stand like the all mighty creature you claim to be, or are you willing to just lay there like a broken little b***h!?" She taunted as her body relaxed once again, repeating a similar tactic.

(( OoC: Must of forgot to mention she dodged, my bad! ))

Kawaii Warlord

-{[ OoC: Going to take a shower, I will reply tomorrow unless if something random comes up again. I should be home around three in the afternoon, west coast time. ]}-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff