Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siggy Image Link Code Fixed - New Code listed on the front page. Check it out!

Sweet! 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 28 ]
Urm ... Kay? 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

Kawaii Warlord

-{[ OoC: I personally like the underworld aspect, the first two that is. Oh did you hear they are making another one - last one kinda sucked and the Lycan one was a nice flash back. ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: I don't mind that either. I hope they make up for the last one and not get crappier like all other movies do. Curious where they intend to go with it.||

Kawaii Warlord

-{[ OoC: Probably about some rubbish magical trick they just so happen to discover to cure Vamprisim - Bigots stressed Why toss something that awesome away, it's basically saying they aren't comfortable with themselves and force them selves to change, what kind of a** backwards message is that? ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: Probably. I wouldn't put it pass them. If that is the case, better off never coming out with it.
You know, I think True Blood did good when it came to vampires. Not with all the male nudity and some other things, but I thought they did pretty good when it came to them.||

Kawaii Warlord

-{[ OoC: I loved the fact that blood acted as their tears, then the whole virus thing was pretty smart as well and the hybrid was as well. But True Blood was so different from the books to the show it wasn't even funny, never did finish them but it was still interesting to see. I kinda don't have my attention on Game of Thrones, this season just doesn't feel right, like something is off beat, ******** yea I am all for the Lanisters but damn sucks to see Jofery gone, but same with Oberyn also. ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: Game of Thrones is a great show! Love the plot twist. Constantly throwing me off.
If I had to choose a side. Starks. Though they lost everything, they will get it back and more. Jon Snow. Arya. Bran. And also Sansa. Jon Snow, the s**t, period. Yet, after watching a prior episode, a little stupid. Arya, she's about to become a badass. Bran, his worg powers are insane, I can see him taking control of a dragon and losing himself in it. Sansa, she's going to gain the north, and with the help of Theon. Though I do hate his character. Sansa' character is tough, yet naive.
Peytr baelish, is an all time favorite character too. Along with Danie. Though, she's losing her grips on her dragons.
Joffery, he deserved what he got, though I can honestly say he died too early and I was a bit angry at it.
Oberyn, that....that was just hilarious. He couldn't live. He was just too badass to live. Cocky as hell. And could fight his a** off.
I love how Cersei planned for something and now things are beginning to blow up in her face. Those Sparrows. She shouldn't have bothered with them. Religious fanatics. Taking over. The Lannister's really don't have any power.
Tommlin, who is king, is a coward. Allowing them to take his wife.||

Kawaii Warlord

-{[ OoC: I've read the books - nuff said and I am gong to stop you from getting your heart stomped. But Cersei was stupid for the yes and Tommlin is actual not sure what to do at this point in time - Stopping myself on this to prevent spoilers. ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: I attempted to read them, but....yeah. I still intend to read them at some point, but I find myself thinking about it and not doing it. More into reading the Walking Dead Conpendiums though.
Tommlin needs to find his balls. He's a king. He can do as he please. But too much of a b***h to do something.||

Kawaii Warlord

-{[ OoC: Why do you think Joffery's own grandfather killed Joffery - So Tommlin can take the throne. He was going to teach Tom everything, he was basically going to shape Tom into him. ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: I got that. Joffery was unpredictable and was already heading towards Mad King status. Tommlin, I blank canvas that can be painted to whatever Tywin wants. He didn't expect Tyrion though. A great plot twist.
But, I'm going to get off here mate. Late. Laters!||

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: cheese_whine pirate Yo, Ho haul together, hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die
Yo, Ho haul together, hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die

The King and his men stole the queen from her bed
and bound her in her bones
The seas be ours and by the powers
Where we will...we'll roam pirate cheese_whine ||

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: cheese_whine pirate Yo, Ho haul together, hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never say we die

Some men have died and some are alive
And others sail on the sea
With the keys to the cage
And the devil to pay
We lay to Fiddler's Green! cheese_whine pirate ||

Kawaii Warlord

-{[ OoC: ninja ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: twisted ||

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Camille would find that she had made herself at home very quick, scoping out the manor was the first thing she did over the past few days. Taking in a floor at a time, all except the basement. There was evil magic going on down there and she wanted didn't want to be anywhere near it. That, and that linger presence of her mother was still down there, and the last thing she wanted to be near. So, she found herself taking solace in the garden, or sitting on the roof. This place was wonderful! There wasn't a thing her grandfather wouldn't let her have.

Today, the thirteen year would be found laying down in a patch of grass in the garden, smiling from ear to ear, gazing up at the night sky. She was dressed in a elegant white dress, something she had found in the manor. Her long brown hair was in a simple braid, in which was laying from one side of her neck to the other. On her chest, wrapped in a small ball was a black kitten she was allowed to buy.

He was a small little thing, with yellow orbs as eyes. Peacefully, the small cat was sleeping soundlessly.

"I can get use to this. I love it here! How about you Grimm? How do you like it?" She would ask, gazing down at the kitten to find that he knocked out.

A soft smile would cross over her features before she reached and lightly scratched behind one of his ears. Stirring slightly his yellow hues would flicker open, followed by a huge yawn to only go back to laying his head down closing his eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff