Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to my Thread of Random

I recently gave up my long standing quest of years for several reasons and thus had to close my quest thread. So I've moved into here. This will just be my thread for random things, posts, and friends to post random things. Feel free to stop and chat if you want.

~ magna, lady with all the dragons
Love my dragons. All of them.
That would be sweet! you should try to do the skulls in different color from the other part. XD

So this weekend I went zip-lining for the first time. Went twice down the line. The hardest part is the first time you're standing at the top and realizing just how far down to the ground it is, and you realize that you're about to step off into nothing. I was told "Don't think about, just do." Sage advice. Didn't have a falling feeling at all when I ran off the edge and I really enjoyed the experience. I would describe it as a long swing like on a swing-set without an arch.
I joined Flight Rising. Name's DragonGirl1031, let me know who you are if you add me please. <3

Alima Silver generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 69!

I'm generating this number to see who on Facebook wins my Japanese Ditto.
I was going to make cupcakes, but then I dropped half my eggs on the floor. Now I need to go the store and buy more eggs. Grrr...

Making these
Congrats whoever won the japanese ditto! Lol.
Those would look tasty if there wasn't so much icing. o.o
Well, I went to the store, and I made them. I also took the frosting in and just let people frost them however they wanted to.

A lot of people thought the frosting was crazy sweet. It is crazy sweet. But, they taste REALLY good without the frosting, so yeah.
Also, for the Japanese Ditto... This was a place I could note and grab a picture of the actual generated number. That way I had proof of the winner.

I have done SO much more trading this generation of Pokémon than I ever have before.
Cool! I wish I could have had one.
Interesting. It's good their making it easier I guess?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff