Welcome to Gaia! ::

I noticed being the nice guy to girls get you no where. When you're a jerk you get further. Someone explain that logic? Seriously.

Manly Girl

girls r weird
simply put you come off as a creepy penisnose
thats us nice guys follow this

Golden Astronomer

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Girls fall in love with jerks because jerks often take the initiative faster. The girl gets attached, gets hurt, and still continues to long for that jerk. It's a vicious cycle, but if a few nice guys got out and tried to get those girls who are hurting so bad from the jerks... maybe we could both be happy?...
dat urban legend

Blessed Knight

Being nice shows weakness and it's natural for females to want a strong companion, it shows they can be mean... Which normally means dominant so.

But that's only if your interested in just sex, I don't think it's right to be a jerk, we are humans after all, not animals c:
mezawari
dat urban legend

It's true tried being a jerk. Then got lost my v card with in a month. Not happy about it. Every now and then I do it just to get laid. I hate myself for doing it but that's just my personal experience.
CaptainPlannet
mezawari
dat urban legend

It's true tried being a jerk. Then got lost my v card with in a month. Not happy about it. Every now and then I do it just to get laid. I hate myself for doing it but that's just my personal experience.

It was kind of the opposite for me, whatever works I guess.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff