Welcome to Gaia! ::

Armed Combatant

Will do~ I was keeping that in mind when I was STRANGLING her pose, because I was like, must show both eyes this time.... like a pro. xD

Familiar Citizen

InkHound
Will do~ I was keeping that in mind when I was STRANGLING her pose, because I was like, must show both eyes this time.... like a pro. xD
D: SO SORRY

Friendly Trickster

Oooh this is so cool.

I love wip crud, it's always epic to watch things like the water and the rock shading there come from LOL THIS IS CAEV notes! heart

Armed Combatant

IT'S FINISHED~! OMG, I don't think I'll ever shade a landscape/scene like this again. @_@ I will upload the un-downsized version tomorrow on my DA, right now I need to shower and hit the sack.
User Image
I HOPE Y'ALL LIKES IT <3

emotion_jawdrop

emotion_facepalm

emotion_bigheart

Also, I'll post a colorless, just lineart version too in case you wanted to have someone else color this differently/more visibly. :3

Friendly Trickster

I love the confusion on mapdude. So lost, so very lost. heart

AND JUST IN TIME FOR NANO. xd

Familiar Citizen

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ME emotion_kirakira

Wyatt's character simply responded "That....is.... BADASS"
Chet's player is at work and just sneaking Facebook on his phone so all he says is "nice"

BUT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DINAH! I love her impatient look at Wyatt and her eye turned out really well even in the small version and at a distance.

I ADORE the look of this style of paining your backgrounds but DAMN I understand why you never wanna do it again. @.@ There is a reason you deserve a bigger tip than I can manage to give you.

COLOURLESS LINEART VERSION!? :O You are too good to me. I absolutely adore what it looks like now, but I can't say no to being able to ******** around in photoshop and try new things on people's lines > : ) But seriously, I wouldn't change the colours of the final piece because this is going right on my wall when I get the big version to print <333

Familiar Citizen

I asked if we ended up getting Wyatt right (between my piece together refs and your artistry) and his response:

"Absolutely. Well, Wyatt as he is now, not as he started. But that's just how I'd want him drawn!"

Which is high praise from this man, I assure you.

:3

This was so much fun folks. I have had a couple of set backs because I think my rib is booking a flight to Australia :/ But the bears are getting done and that threads going to move soon I swear @.@

Armed Combatant

I'm seriously glad that the players liked the interpretations! I always love it when I've succeeded in depicting a character's appearance. :3

Also, I just posted the color version w/ download capacity, so please tell me when you download a copy (and you too Byaggha if you'd like)! And colorless version will be up momentarily for the same. And of course I'd offer it! I was intending to do the same thing with Galaka, but I went with a drastically different style, I actually intend to post some closeups of her a bit later.

And all I ask is that I GET TO SEE COLORED VERSIONS OF MY LINES TOO. I view lineart like a coloring book, so I'm always super excited to see how people color. :3

Take as much time as you need with your shop Pom~! The B/C isn't going anywhere, and I'm going to be a bit ghosty-ish this november depending on how well my novel-writing is going. So we'll see~! xD

Familiar Citizen

InkHound
I'm seriously glad that the players liked the interpretations! I always love it when I've succeeded in depicting a character's appearance. :3

Also, I just posted the color version w/ download capacity, so please tell me when you download a copy (and you too Byaggha if you'd like)! And colorless version will be up momentarily for the same. And of course I'd offer it! I was intending to do the same thing with Galaka, but I went with a drastically different style, I actually intend to post some closeups of her a bit later.

And all I ask is that I GET TO SEE COLORED VERSIONS OF MY LINES TOO. I view lineart like a coloring book, so I'm always super excited to see how people color. :3

Take as much time as you need with your shop Pom~! The B/C isn't going anywhere, and I'm going to be a bit ghosty-ish this november depending on how well my novel-writing is going. So we'll see~! xD
YES! Good luck on becoming a month-long novelist.

Even if you don't produce something that's perfect, you can always scrape the genius ideas away from the "what was I thinking and how much coffee had I had that day?" ideas and work it into something overall more awesome! 4laugh

And DROOOOOOOOL.

Yes. And my friend who was at work I forget he is not a judge of art. XD He thinks its good and he likes it. He'd like a copy. But otherwise he doesn't know what to say the dear XD

INKY YOU ARE SO SWEET AND SUPPORTIVE AND GEEZ!

You both are pretty swell folks and I'm super honoured to have met you. crying

Familiar Citizen

*Makes raptor noises upon seeing full-sized version*

Armed Combatant

Pom Graines

This I believe, is the best response I have ever received for making someone art. emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

AND NOW THAT I'M FINALLY HOME AND FRESHLY SHOWERED. TIME TO START WRITING. ADIEU! I SHALL POP UP IN BOTH OF YOUR THREADS (Bya's OC request, and your bearshop, respectively), FOR FURTHER CHATS. <3

Friendly Trickster

InkHound
Pom Graines

This I believe, is the best response I have ever received for making someone art. emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

AND NOW THAT I'M FINALLY HOME AND FRESHLY SHOWERED. TIME TO START WRITING. ADIEU! I SHALL POP UP IN BOTH OF YOUR THREADS (Bya's OC request, and your bearshop, respectively), FOR FURTHER CHATS. <3
heart
Dat water. Mmf, mmf.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas