Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should they bring back the old economy with lanzer!

Totally! 0.70138888888889 70.1% [ 101 ]
Superb! 0.076388888888889 7.6% [ 11 ]
<3333! 0.076388888888889 7.6% [ 11 ]
+1 0.076388888888889 7.6% [ 11 ]
</3 0.069444444444444 6.9% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 144 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Shy Strategist

16,450 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Dear Fellow Gaian's!
Haven't you realize anything? Soon Gaia will have no more members to register!
Lanzer made a miracle that can save this site! we don't want gaia to be closed like other sites!
Gaia must changed for the better but not for the worst! Marketplace is super inflated right,How could new people buy things? Only rich people can buy their dream items/wanted items?which is totally unfair! economy should be doing things for it's people not just for themselves! Let us be as one! and let Gaia! hear our voices! Lanzer needs Gaia! and Gaians needs him! We all need him~
This is my opinion! and now gaian's let us your opinions! Lanzer Deserves everything! Oh Lanzer! come back to gaia! Bring back gaia's old economy once's more?,You People can change this site! if we become as one,wouldn't you be happy! if you are one of those people!who cherish their memories,just like based on their opinions! Unlike all of us..some just care to get rich some just care even if the economy is harsh,but you only care for yourself! Don't you feel something is missing...its like you thought everything is complete,well your wrong..deep inside..I just wanted to stay in this site.Until the end of time..but..gaia has completed done some unreasonable.
~Major Updates~
Now they are releasing Gold/Item generators~! Stop releasing those..the marketplace is hell already ;A;.. Think about the new people who joined here! Release good items not gold generators/item generators! think and act and care about the people who joined~! do you think make it rain, secret admirer and other gold/item generators can help you~! no your wrong! it will make it worse, Be fair to those who are new to GAIA~! THINK ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO JOINED HERE!
About Lanzer ~thanks to Raya The Immortal~ lanzer is an assistant..
Rules:
Do you agree,Just Say I Sign with Your Opinion!
No bashing
Be respectful
-I just want to thanks to the people who signed and gives their onion..its really nice to hear your voices and what you really feel inside -

Shy Strategist

16,450 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Signers:
1.Ryuzuki_Rui
2.Goddess Mea Seth Hotep
3.Misaki-SeeU
4.Keima_Chan
5.XII-Miyuki
6. Creep Bone
7. Hiroshi_Hitsugaya
8.Tazuki_Kuroh
9.Golden Fallen Angel
10.Wimex Seven
11.Tiffany Brick
12.Nylon Nibbles
13.Lon_Best
14.xx I met my fate xx
15.II Certified II
16.BitesXChews
17.Cute Wittle Trickster
18.iFizafrin
19.Leryrin
20.Javier Cross
21.Michelle Chiba
22.random-peasant
23.AzaleaZTempest
24.Myna5194
25.xxDash-Shinxx
26.Miss Evil For Cookies
27.Srintella Tiagara
28.Raya The Immortal
29.GodFather Of Crown Royal
30.EvilStar135
31.AChocolateMouse
32.ikonik luck
33.Winged angel heart

Bloodthirsty Gatekeeper

- Signs -

~*~ Edit ~*~
Gaians, I do believe it is time that this crazy locomotive needs to hit the breaks, to me and as far as I am concerned, Gaia has broken one of it's own TOS, exchange of Real Money for gold, even if it is through the Gaia Cash system to cover up the truth, abusing the Gaians for money, using greed to it's advantage, if this isn't acceptable for us to do, why should Gaia? Not to mention those who don't have money to spend or those who just joined now have furthermore less of a chance to advance and now are being placed on the bottom of the list of priorities versus the ones who spend money. We all can stabilize the market's inflammation by ourselves if we all work together by sitting down, agreeing to prices and such, however there are those with a mind set of “ I am richer than you, thus I am superior ” thus it won't work without everyone being onboard, that is another option we all could take if we all work together. Lanzer, please continue on as CEO, this site you have created in your image is being destroyed by another's. I having been around since 2004 have loved this site dearly, and now am being driven away due to the increase of greed and instability in the marketplace as well as the displeasure we all have towards the Flynn's Booty destroying this beautiful site, it is high time us Gaians who are displeased with this need to stand together and have our voices heard. Please, Lanzer, I respect you as a leader, please stay that way and continue on along side us, things have gotten worse and only you, I sincerely believe can fix, Gaia is dying, soon people will no longer enjoy Gaia and leave.

To the new CEO, I apologize however I maintain my right as a human being and member of the Gaian society to voice out against what I believe is morally wrong.

Sincerely,
~ Mea ~
~Gets Her Pen and Signs~
yeah..i can see it too! thanks for sharing your opinion!rui! 3nodding

Gallant Paladin

5,950 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I Sign!
gaia needs some changes ;~:

Beloved Friend

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
~not to be mean but i really want gaia to change so i sign~
Honestly!
I didn't want gaia to on pits of it's end..
i cherish my memories in this site,with my cousins and friends..
Lanzer! We need to bring back gaia's harmony once's more! heart

Lonely Wolf

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I SIGN!
D<

Quotable Regular

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
A World without Gaia,is like A World without any friends!
Gaia needs lanzer..and this site needs to change!
a friendlier community with no regrets ..
that's why i will support till the end..
~signs your petition~

Familiar Explorer

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Wall Street 200
~signs~ 3nodding
for me! Lanzer can change everything! he has right,cause people have a right to change everything what's is made wrong.

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shy Strategist

16,450 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Thank You Guys! biggrin

Shirtless Lover

Sign me up!

Liberal Smoker

Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
boop! I sign!

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Last I heard a few months ago, Lanzer is still part of the company.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff